What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Damn, so my roomates online catfish GF from cali is apparently moving into our cabin on Friday. PICS

Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin assPosts: 29,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
man wtf, this fat mexican broad is just gonna move in here and pollute my life. And this bitch is dropping out of high school to move out here.

yes ether, yes homo, yes fuck my life
ED01D489-A466-4A93-9794-8EB43C7485EF-2345-000000F9ABF754B2_zps983ede49.jpg
Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
CracceRChi SnowAjackson17TheBoyRoGettinLoCP203galaxy_1221blackrainMrCrookedLetterAristo_V300unspoken_respectLUClENStewStoneColdMikeyBreezy_KilroyDirty SanchezCeLLaR-DooRjayvon32illestni99ainneWhoisDonG???tha bauseKaiBlack_Samsonstoneface

Replies

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,088 Regulator
    Pics?
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    BoldChild
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    I had a pic on my phone but i deleted it cause it was gross to have in my messages. I'll have my other friend send it to me again. She's not cute, and she's got a gut.

Serioulsy, a little high school girl 1000 miles away who can't get along with her parents is becoming my problem. How gay is that?
    CopperYoung Stef
    abn562 wrote: »
    inb4 its a dude,
    inb4 he/she takes all your roomates money.
    inb4 he/she makes the rules around the house,
    inb4 you end up on tv

He's already flew from cali to MN to see her 3 times in the past 3 months.
    I hope she does, he deserves it.
    that won't happen
    It would be forcing a minor to sleep in a tent outside in winter.
    Chi Snow
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 43,088 Regulator
    Will gonna smash
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    Will MunnyAjackson17CeLLaR-DooR
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 48,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grab ur gun and shoot some canz
    rocket-2.gif
    Will MunnySixSickSinsStoneColdMikeyYoung Stef
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    At least youll have mexican dinners every night. Theres always a sliver lining in these type of situations.
    my homie said that same thing. This bitch is in high school still, i don't want lil girl cookin foh 5

Lol! Your friend is a pedo. You should report him to cps.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    DarthRozayAjackson17
    At least youll have mexican dinners every night. Theres always a sliver lining in these type of situations.
    my homie said that same thing. This bitch is in high school still, i don't want lil girl cookin foh 5

The thought has crossed my mind. If she really ain't 18 she can't even live her though because her housing application will be denied. lets hope she's really 17 then.
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,302 ✭✭✭✭✭

The thought has crossed my mind. If she really ain't 18 she can't even live her though because her housing application will be denied. lets hope she's really 17 then.

I hope shes 17. If shes 18, congrats on being a godfather in 1 month. :)
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stopitfive the whites have claimed the #5.

It is now in "bling bling fa shizzle my nizzle" category.

Time is up gernigg
    freshb651Breezy_Kilroymiamivice305

Time is up gernigg
    eat a dick man, this shit is serious.
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you believe a teenage girl? They wanna runaway from home every other week.

and stop snitchin charlie

Stfu
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

Time is up gernigg

Yeah, I been thinking of a change...
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stfu

no.
    PurrCeLLaR-DooR
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know you're obligated to help him bury the body, right?

that's what friends do when their homeboy rapes and kills an underage runaway in a remote cabin in the woods.
    Will Munny(Nope)LUClEN
  • Young GunnerYoung Gunner Posts: 7,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BadKarma wrote: »
    Mexican chicks have the worst bodies out all Latinas.

Only if they let themselves go
    LUClENWhoisDonG???