Its Time For A Change

SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 11,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in AKA Donkey
@Kai_Valya @MsScorp @mzgrahambitches Thanks for helping me back on my feet.

KatKaiMs.Scorp

Replies

• KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you've decided to be more personable again.

You were becoming THAT guy for a minute.
    SunflowaSeeds
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,307 Regulator
    Somebody get this nigga a drink
    ChicitySunflowaSeedsKaiCashmoneyDux
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a steevie nick's fan so I enjoyed the song choice...besides that I got nothin :-??
    Kat
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 11,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    I'm a steevie nick's fan so I enjoyed the song choice...besides that I got nothin :-??

I'm trying to take the advice that was given to me, which you cosigned. Now that I'm trying to make the change you have nothing to say? I don't want to complain about that, but come on Kimi, throw me a bone here.
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,446 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    yay happy seedz is back, i love it

:-* right back at ya

Somebody get this nigga a drink

no, seedz needs a drink like cain needs a drink lol
    KatChicitySunflowaSeeds
    seedz what have you been up to lately?

got a special lady in your life?
    But just for the record, you're still sneaky as fuck.
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to take the advice that was given to me, which you cosigned. Now that I'm trying to make the change you have nothing to say? I don't want to complain about that, but come on Kimi, throw me a bone here.

:| ............... I-)
    Kat
    edited February 2013
    kai_valya wrote: »
    seedz what have you been up to lately?

got a special lady in your life?

Work work work work which means less drinking & less poker playing. The last girlfriend I had was in April and that was complete shit. I will not be having no special lady in my life for a minute. Been in 3 serious relationships and don't looking for the next just yet.

And yes I do need a drink.
    But just for the record, you're still sneaky as fuck.

I assume the whole Pico thing is part of this. Maybe later on in my posting style recovery I will make a full apology to her, but I don't think I'm ready for that just yet. Good news is she is still friends with me on facebook and even liked a status of mine last week!!!

:| ............... I-)

Maybe deep down you don't want me to get better. That is your prerogative and I shall not fault you for it.

As long as I got Kat & Kai in my corner rooting for me.
    englishdude
    speaking of pico, what was your reasoning for putting those pics out there?
    Pico and the rest of your sneaky IC career, which is fine. You can be sneaky, yet pleasant at the same time.
    edited February 2013
    kai_valya wrote: »
    speaking of pico, what was your reasoning for putting those pics out there?

I've said this many times, but I'll say it again since you are quite possibly my savior....

The old me has always been about not having serious ties with any IC female. When I do become cool with one, I usually end up being bored with that relationship and do something they may not approve of just to spice it up and see the reaction. I didn't know she was in the military when I did it, if I had known I would not have done it.

You're probably thinking, I wonder if he fucks up his real life relationships when he gets bored of them?!?!?! But nah, I treat real life different. Which is probably why the only chick from the IC that I was cool with & never screwed over is the one I met in real life.
    Pico and the rest of your sneaky IC career, which is fine. You can be sneaky, yet pleasant at the same time.

True, I mean I'm sure you've been cool with some other sneaky IC folks in the past, correct me if I'm wrong.
    This is true.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,967 Regulator
    Awwww Seedz you are still one of my favs ...

Love Stevie Nicks too .....Gypsy is her best song . Well also Edge of Seventeen is awesome

Anyhooo... Change is good . Happy for you
    SunflowaSeeds
    Southern has been a Seedz fan through my ups and downs. I <3 you for that, I truly do.

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever done anything mean to you. That's cool :)>-
    MsSouthern
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,307 Regulator
    Seedz been cheatin on yall with them ugly ass E-Coli hoes for months and yall gonna let him slide with that shit. Smmfh i bet its cause hes white.
    KaiCashmoneyDuxSneakDZA
    Yeah he's sneaky.

One of those people that you don't hate so you smile at them, but in your head your like "THIS sneaky mfer...bet he's up to something right this minute."
    MeTaLSneakDZA
    edited February 2013
    Since I'm turning over a new leaf, I figured I'd ask for some help on something.

Has anyone used TurboTax this year? If so I has some questions about mine.
    Seedz been cheatin on yall with them ugly ass E-Coli hoes for months and yall gonna let him slide with that shit. Smmfh i bet its cause hes white.

I also don't feel good about the way I joined that site and threw this one under the bus. I may have to repent about that in due time as well.
    KatStewKaienglishdude
  • Max.Max. How bout i break ya arm n roundhouse kick ur head off? Posts: 21,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im glad hes back home nh
    SunflowaSeeds
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,967 Regulator
    I use H&R block ....
    Kat
    Shit I'm having fucking issues with this damn TurboTax. I thought it was supposed to be free.
    smh..you too old to be struggling with a simple 1040.

You been getting paid under the table all these years? Or just not paid?