GOAT/WOAT Valentines Day Stories....

StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhymeWe run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,627 Regulator
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Have any stories on this made up ass holiday that your girl craves every year? Ever break up with shorty or fuck her on top of the Empire State bldg? Please share.
Young Stefdwade206TheRicanKingLincolnRecaptimus_Prime360CashmoneyDuxWhoisDonG???

Replies

• bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my wife gets mad every year because i don't get her nothing and tell her wtf i look like giving somebody else gifts on my birthday

She can't even be mad at that LOL. Happy B-Day my brotha!

CP203
  • Chick bit my lip cause i was late picking her up from school and all around her were chicks with flowers and their men ( i came empty handed).

I tried to appologize and move forward by saying " You can let it all out on me, so we can enjoy the rest of the day" She leaned in and bit my bottom lip, then ignored me on the trip home ( i still took her uptown like a simp)
    MzKB
  • goodlookinoutgoodlookinout WestCoastin Ya Bish Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought my ex piece a big ass bear and candy last year, she surprised me at work wit a basket of candy and a made a giant heart out of those candy hearts on the hood of my car pretty coo
    MsSouthern
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 13,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    I have never received a Valentine's card bar one my Mum and Dad sent me when I was 11 because I was upset about not receiving one due to being a fat, facially challenged kid, lol.

So I'm guessing you still don't receive Valentine gifts then
    MARIO_DRO1CK1SBabyBugattiTrollio englishdudeROZAYTABERNACLECashmoneyDuxmiamivice305
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea i was doin young nigga shit lol.
  • shit happensshit happens Do She Got Dat ASS? C.Y.P.M.V.D. to me shes jus a piece of pussy i respect da game and keep it pushinPosts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You bitch niggas is feeling the effects of bring friend zoned

If you can't get pussy today that speaks volumes about your man hood even these dyke hoes freefuckin today
  • 700700 Will I be judged as being a bad trapper, or will I get rich and bitch....laugh at ya Plap City, FLAPosts: 9,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at purple gloves

who he thought you was, one of the dreamgirls lol
    MsSouthernLincolnAlready Home_17
  • DNB1DNB1 I been A1 since day one...y'all niggas boo boo....smh Posts: 13,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Wrong thread
  • ClutchCityCartelClutchCityCartel HoustonPosts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think my worst valentine's day is in progress
    Lincolnenglishdude
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont really have any stories either way...

in the past, i usually use this day as a an excuse to hit it raw
    GettinLoaneed123CP203Rubato Garcia
  • King EraunoKing Erauno Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT= anything involving getting pussy, head, or alot of money
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 34,627 Regulator
    I did this Valentines Day thing one time. Went all out and had a good time but never again.