What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Lil Mama cast as Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes in TLC biopic

sullysully Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
US rapper Lil Mama is reportedly preparing to take on the role of late R&B star Lisa 'Left Eye' Lopes in a biopic about TLC.

According to rap icon MC Lyte, the Lipgloss hitmaker will play Lopez, who died n a car crash in 2002, in the VH1 film.

"I'm going to [use my] focus on trying to uplift a sister that's talented, smart, witty and just had her chance cut too short and that's Lil Mama because she is a talented little lady," she revealed from the red carpet at the 2013 Vibe Impact Awards.

"I don't know if I'm supposed to say, but I will. She just got the role of Left Eye in TLC's new movie.[...]I am so excited for her. She is a talented young lady. So I want to see her do."

Lopes, Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins and Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas' rose to worldwide fame as TLC in the early 90s with hits including Waterfalls, No Scrubs and Unpretty.

343556.jpg
And_So_It_Burns

Replies

• DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how slim Raven Simone is now, but she would have been a much better choice..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hope this broad can act
    rip.dillapurpngold
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh....who the fuck they gonna cast as Chilli? this biopic already failed
    rip.dillaohhhla
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,114 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they already fucking up
    A1000MILESrip.dilla
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alibaba wrote: »
    Yall some daaaaaamn haters. They aint even start shooting the movie and yall already on ya period. Shits disgustin. Atleast wait til the movie finished.

If they needed somebody for a spin off series of the character Bubbles from The Wire, yeah, Lil Mama would be perfect, but not to play no Left Eye
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    700A1000MILESrip.dilla
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shits disgusting
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    A1000MILESOGClarenceBoddickerrip.dillaidoitforhiphop10
  • NoCompetitionNoCompetition Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who playin the other two? Chili dont lookt too different and was lookin good last time i seen her, T boz dont look the same. Are all of them gon have somebody act for them?
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats gonna be a epic fail. how u gonna get a crackbaby to play left eye? Mc lyte trollin like a motherfucker

6-seconds-worth-of-sheeeet.jpg
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • lookdudelookdude stew Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how slim Raven Simone is now, but she would have been a much better choice..

Raven is way too thick to play her

Y'all niggas trippin though let the movie come out first

tumblr_myhaqeQPdV1raisyvo1_500.jpg

Creepset Cuh !
    Igot5onit
    Lol make-up does wonders, idk what her acting skills are like though

Creepset Cuh !
    Remember soulja boy was gonna do another version of 'Juice' ? Did he followe threw with that ?

Creepset Cuh !
  • Built 4 cuban linxBuilt 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberPosts: 11,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah Raven ain't thick no more. last pics i seen of her she looked like a bobble head
    MrCrookedLetterlookdudeAlready Home_17
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrible...Terrible decision, lifetime...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, wait...It ain't a lifetime movie...Why did I assume that...?
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sully wrote: »
    s.free wrote: »
    lookdude wrote: »

Raven is way too thick to play her

Y'all niggas trippin though let the movie come out first

I figured as much.. and nah, not only does Lil Mama not look like her, but she's mad ugly as well..

Only time I got a kick out of seeing Lil Mama was when she jumped on stage with Jay-Z..

lil-mama-jay-z-300x300-2009-09-15.jpg

Lol..

in the least they better hook her weave up. that had to be the worst part about the whole damn thing. like how u gonna jump on stage with ur hair game all fucked up? jay was up there like "this cant be life"

Maybe she's infected with d'evils.

ROFL
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat the landPosts: 5,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bitch should kill self stat.
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines