What are the PROs & CONs on dating a White Girl

PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
try to keep everything from personal experiences or things you know / see 1st hand.

no generalizations.
«13456711

Replies

  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,453 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never technically "dated" a white chick, but I've flicked my fare share. From my experience "no holes barred" is I'll say LOL. I coulda just been dealing w/ some sluts, but all them hoes was freaks. This was college too so ehh...
    Premeergalaxy_1221NoCanadiansEH?
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    Cons
    Them bishes have no lippage
    Taste n food is atrocious
    if they prefer black men they most likely have a few illegitimate kids
    They wear flip flops everywhere
    They think primetime sitcoms are funny
    They listen to mainstream rap too much
    Them hoes have no lips... oops said that already

    they think they can say nigga cuz they post on a hip hop site, have some nigga kids, and fucked tyrone and the crew
    Lou_CypherAfrica UnitedCashmoneyDux
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    pro-easy to manipulate and leech off of, will suck yo dick while u take a shit
    con- rape, racism, prison, cant cook, herpes, smell like dog when she sweats
    this is a unique situation...

    you have more cons than pros about white girls... but yet, you have a white girl in yo sig... im confooosed. are you a fan of white girls, or no.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 Prime wrote: »
    Top Cat wrote: »
    pro-easy to manipulate and leech off of, will suck yo dick while u take a shit
    con- rape, racism, prison, cant cook, herpes, smell like dog when she sweats
    this is a unique situation...

    you have more cons than pros about white girls... but yet, you have a white girl in yo sig... im confooosed. are you a fan of white girls, or no.

    I dont work for those benefits, give a white bitch ya name n she will suck yo dick. No seduction, no foreplay, nothing.
    Im lazy with hoes nigga
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    You NigNogs crack me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

    Each woman is a case by case situation.

    You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

    There's freaks in every race.

    I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever fucked a white chic.

    thats why i said no generalizations. only 1st hand experience and things you seen, maybe yo dude was with a white girl or a family member.
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    Top Cat wrote: »
    pro-easy to manipulate and leech off of, will suck yo dick while u take a shit
    con- rape, racism, prison, cant cook, herpes, smell like dog when she sweats
    this is a unique situation...

    you have more cons than pros about white girls... but yet, you have a white girl in yo sig... im confooosed. are you a fan of white girls, or no.

    I dont work for those benefits, give a white bitch ya name n she will suck yo dick. No seduction, no foreplay, nothing.
    Im lazy with hoes nigga

    well... im somewhat familiar with white girls and how easy they are.. ive had like 3 experiences with white girls.. each time was on some very very DIFFERENT shit than what im use to... to put it lightly..

    but this thread aint about sexing them.. just dating them.
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what kind of white girl are we talkin about here?

  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    You NigNogs crack me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

    Each woman is a case by case situation.

    You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

    There's freaks in every race.

    I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever fucked a white chic.
    yea dude....... that ain wassup.....


    ive had this 1 chick, older, that kept pressing me to lick my ass.. i just couldnt jig with that. but the messed up part about it was that she acted like that was completely normal. idk if she did it to every man, she claimed only reason she wanted to do that was cuz "im clean"... whatever that pose to mean.
    Young Stef
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonys. wrote: »
    what kind of white girl are we talkin about here?

    the kind you are familiar with. it dont matter. just dont generalize.
  • 100 Prime wrote: »
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    You NigNogs crack me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

    Each woman is a case by case situation.

    You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

    There's freaks in every race.

    I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever fucked a white chic.
    yea dude....... that ain wassup.....


    ive had this 1 chick, older, that kept pressing me to lick my ass.. i just couldnt jig with that. but the messed up part about it was that she acted like that was completely normal. idk if she did it to every man, she claimed only reason she wanted to do that was cuz "im clean"... whatever that pose to mean.

    Maaaaaaaan gettin your ass rimmed is the SHIT!!!!!
    tha bausefuc_i_look_likerip.dillaTHIRDSUPREMEillestni99ainnepurpngoldJ-GUTTATheRicanKingdwade206Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baybey wrote: »
    pro- she'll let your triflin ass use up her water, food, gas, and her dumb cock :))
    this sounds like somebody who never had experience on what hes talking about. MAYBE heard some things...

    BaybeyYoung StefCashmoneyDux
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    You NigNogs crack me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

    Each woman is a case by case situation.

    You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

    There's freaks in every race.

    I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever fucked a white chic.
    yea dude....... that ain wassup.....


    ive had this 1 chick, older, that kept pressing me to lick my ass.. i just couldnt jig with that. but the messed up part about it was that she acted like that was completely normal. idk if she did it to every man, she claimed only reason she wanted to do that was cuz "im clean"... whatever that pose to mean.

    Maaaaaaaan gettin your ass rimmed is the SHIT!!!!!

    i see what you did there....




    or were you forreal...
    rip.dillaYoung StefTheRicanKing
  • NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go out and get one..figure it out for yourself
    THIRDSUPREME
«13456711
Sign In or Register to comment.