What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What are the PROs & CONs on dating a White Girl

2456710

Replies

  • bubbaclotbubbaclot Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baybey wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    Baybey wrote: »
    pro- she'll let your triflin ass use up her water, food, gas, and her dumb cock :))
    this sounds like somebody who never had experience on what hes talking about. MAYBE heard some things...

    i was joking lmao. but some black men do use white women for those things; especially when they see some black women not tolerating that triflin shit lol

    More Black women tolerate more shit from a man than anyone else.
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    Baybey wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    Baybey wrote: »
    pro- she'll let your triflin ass use up her water, food, gas, and her dumb cock :))
    this sounds like somebody who never had experience on what hes talking about. MAYBE heard some things...

    i was joking lmao. but some black men do use white women for those things; especially when they see some black women not tolerating that triflin shit lol

    More Black women tolerate more shit from a man than anyone else.

    IF they are benefiting from either A) good dick, or B) money

    if you aint got neither, they aint staying for shit. and if you got both, then thats called "freedom".
    i trust me instincts way more than i trust you
    rip.dillablackgod813
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go out and get one..figure it out for yourself

    the whole point is to save time, see if its worth it. thanks for your input tho.

    greatly appreciated.
    i trust me instincts way more than i trust you
    rip.dillaNIKE...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 Prime wrote: »
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    You NigNogs crack me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

    Each woman is a case by case situation.

    You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

    There's freaks in every race.

    I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever fucked a white chic.
    yea dude....... that ain wassup.....


    ive had this 1 chick, older, that kept pressing me to lick my ass.. i just couldnt jig with that. but the messed up part about it was that she acted like that was completely normal. idk if she did it to every man, she claimed only reason she wanted to do that was cuz "im clean"... whatever that pose to mean.

    Naw bruh, you definitely wasn't the only brotha she did that to. If she was willing to do that w/o hesitation, then she's BEEN doin it.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    PremeerBlack_SamsonValentinez A. KaiserZ_Styles
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baybey wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    Baybey wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    Baybey wrote: »
    pro- she'll let your triflin ass use up her water, food, gas, and her dumb cock :))
    this sounds like somebody who never had experience on what hes talking about. MAYBE heard some things...

    i was joking lmao. but some black men do use white women for those things; especially when they see some black women not tolerating that triflin shit lol
    i know. my dude was messing with this white chick just so he didnt have to live with his mama.. shack up with her.. spend up her money, use her car, etc.

    but she was crazy. i tried tellin him over a year ago to leave that broad alone. i knew she wasnt wrapped too tight. you can tell just by her eyes, she was a little off.

    about a month ago, he moved back in with his mother tryna ease his way out of that relationship.. she wanted to go to this hotel downtown with him so he went, but then wanted her to drop him back off at the house, right... then she just start trippin when she dropped him off.

    bitch tried to run him over with her truck chasing him around his front yard, he got up on the front porch, the steps going up are made up brick... this bitch tried running UP the porch just to get to him smh...

    his whole front yard was TORE UP cuz this crazy white broad.. cops show up, shes white, hes black....

    and guess who the cops believed.. HER cuz she white.. she said HE was tryna run HER over !! while she sittin up under the wheel!!!! like wtf? he at HIS house, she in the truck... how she go say he tried running her over in the same truck she sittin in tho!! lol..

    man crazy. he wasnt even outside when the cops got there. he was inside, the cops ended up pullin his mother outside in the middle of her sleep at like 3 am... 5 cops 5 guns out locked, loaded, and aimed at her... he in the house. they tryna get my guy out the house so they finally let his mother go back in. she tell him he needa run cuz they go shoot him.. his dumb ass like why i needa run.. she like.. CUZ YOU BLACK NIGGA!.. lol.. so this dude ran out the back and got away.

    and ALL this started cuz A WHITE GIRL.

    moral of the story, crazy bitches are in every race... and its best for black men and white women to chill on the relationship side... cuz if anything pop off, dont matter what the scene look like, cops will go after the black man.

    a mess. ugh, he couldve accidentally bumped into her and said sorry and the cops wouldve still caused a scene lol

    yeah, i know it's not just a certain race, but i do see some black men having white women for those reasons.

    thats what its about tho... what can i benefit from this girl while getting away with the most shit...

    thats usually the mental process on which white girl a brotha pick.
    i trust me instincts way more than i trust you
    Baybey
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    100 Prime wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    You NigNogs crack me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

    Each woman is a case by case situation.

    You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

    There's freaks in every race.

    I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever fucked a white chic.
    yea dude....... that ain wassup.....


    ive had this 1 chick, older, that kept pressing me to lick my ass.. i just couldnt jig with that. but the messed up part about it was that she acted like that was completely normal. idk if she did it to every man, she claimed only reason she wanted to do that was cuz "im clean"... whatever that pose to mean.

    Maaaaaaaan gettin your ass rimmed is the SHIT!!!!!

    i see what you did there....




    or were you forreal...

    Bro I'm so for real!!!

    Anyone else here can tell you.

    That's like one of the top sexual feeling you could ever experience hands down!

    lol smh.... i dont even know what to say brah... to each his own, i guess.

    the thing about having sex, is that as a man, you are suppose to feel dominate, be dominate, be in control of her in everything yall do... even when you eating her goods.. you have to be in control and dominate her.. that is the mans role in the bed with a woman....











    but theres something about bending over or laying on your back with your legs up........ that ain so manly.... or even hetero, for that matter....

    but that could just be me. i aint mad at ya.


    LOL!! That is by far NOT a good visual.

    brah..... his girl be having him like that girl in yo sig.


    flatline.jpg
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Young StefPremeerSion
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    darkone360 wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    bubbaclot wrote: »
    You NigNogs crack me up. You act as though everyone acts the same according to their race.

    Each woman is a case by case situation.

    You can control, manipulate, leech off of a black woman just as easy as a white woman or any woman from any race.

    There's freaks in every race.

    I have gotten money, swallowed up, ass licked by black women way before I ever fucked a white chic.
    yea dude....... that ain wassup.....


    ive had this 1 chick, older, that kept pressing me to lick my ass.. i just couldnt jig with that. but the messed up part about it was that she acted like that was completely normal. idk if she did it to every man, she claimed only reason she wanted to do that was cuz "im clean"... whatever that pose to mean.

    Maaaaaaaan gettin your ass rimmed is the SHIT!!!!!

    i see what you did there....




    or were you forreal...

    Bro I'm so for real!!!

    Anyone else here can tell you.

    That's like one of the top sexual feeling you could ever experience hands down!

    lol smh.... i dont even know what to say brah... to each his own, i guess.

    the thing about having sex, is that as a man, you are suppose to feel dominate, be dominate, be in control of her in everything yall do... even when you eating her goods.. you have to be in control and dominate her.. that is the mans role in the bed with a woman....











    but theres something about bending over or laying on your back with your legs up........ that ain so manly.... or even hetero, for that matter....

    but that could just be me. i aint mad at ya.


    LOL!! That is by far NOT a good visual.

    brah..... his girl be having him like that girl in yo sig.


    flatline.jpg

    i trust me instincts way more than i trust you
  • bubbaclotbubbaclot Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't date women by race. Date by class. Lower Class chics are a no no. Lower middle class......eh. Middle class.......better choices but still weed em out. Upper middle class and higher......your doing great.
    s3nterocksBlack Boy KingWhoisDonG???Z_Styles
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are 2 damn needy... And clingy...
    NoCanadiansEHZ_Styles
  • J. WillJ. Will Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them being needy and clingy cant be said enough...i've come across some that werent but it always seems the ones i get somewhat to heavily involved with are...then i be regretting not just chillin with the one that i didnt like too much but always had a good time with
    #Starkset

    201690573d9d529e6381f3f3642388a96abcc9f6.gif
    Twitter: J_Will325
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you guys think the clingyness is associated with the fact that they have to prove that their worthy enough of being with a man of color?
    Kinda like a fear of losing you only b/c they are white?
    bubbaclot1of1
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truthfully if u dick any woman down good enough and got her mind she will become clingy as hell.

    One thing I can say about white women if they really like u they will go extra hard to make sure u good. All they want like most women is loyalty...

    Good grief you sounded like the hefa I use to deal with.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    rip.dillaPremeer
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 4,915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for the king of white girls response
    @polo-da-don or @icecoldstew
    StewYoung StefValentinez A. Kaiser
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @1of1 that was a serious question.
    Why the wack?
    purpngold
  • Roster Player #99Roster Player #99 Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    do you guys think the clingyness is associated with the fact that they have to prove that their worthy enough of being with a man of color?
    Kinda like a fear of losing you only b/c they are white?

    I havent talked to any white women (girls, rather) since around high school and freshman year of college, so they were all fairly young experiences, different environments and whatnaught. Some of them were the type that heralded being with a black man, some, not so much. There was the white girl who hung around nothing but black people her whole life, so she felt she had to prove why she was better than the thousands of black girls and other women in general around us.



    MzKBYoung Stef
Sign In or Register to comment.