What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

What are the PROs & CONs on dating a White Girl

Replies

• 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No diss to the T/S but this is a dumbass thread.

I've been with black chics that act like white girls, mixed chics that act full black, white chic from the hood with the same mentality as a normal black chic etc...

All women have pros and cons sexually and mentally regardless of color.
    Which is why it comes down to the hair as I described.
  • lord_infamouslord_infamous Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    I dunno, some of what was posted has been my experience as well. However, these traits aren't exclusive.

My brother's father in law Kurtis' wife Dawn is one of the most down ass women I know, she didn't seem to fit any of these stereortypes and she was cool as shit without trying to be "down". Just a cool chick that Kurtis scooped up (can't speak on her bedroom game though).
    Young Stef
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think one of the biggest Pros to dating a hot white broad is the sex because her conversation ain't shit but Nyquil. Which is one of the the biggest Cons [/b]to dating them. So at the end of the day just fuck em and keep it moving. They'll appreciate that more than you trying to lock em down in a relationship.

White broads>>>>>>relationships
    Katrip.dilla
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twatgetta wrote: »
    I think one of the biggest Pros to dating a hot white broad is the sex because her conversation ain't shit but Nyquil. Which is one of the the biggest Cons [/b]to dating them. So at the end of the day just fuck em and keep it moving. They'll appreciate that more than you trying to lock em down in a relationship.

White broads>>>>>>relationships

Ever think it may be YOU that is unable to hold a conversation? Maybe they find you vapid and only good for dick, which would explain why they don't take the time to talk to you about anything substantial.

I mean it could go both ways..IJS.
    twatgettaYoung StefblacktuxZ_Styles
  • s3nterockss3nterocks Posts: 249 ✭✭
    this thread: meh
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Pros- She made money... lived in a nice ass suburban home, Freakiest and Honiest Woman I Messed with down for anything..

Cons- High Maintence, bitchy and very moody, smell like dog when sweating cause she did have a dog that liked to sleep all in her room etc.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    rip.dillaWhoisDonG???Z_Styles
  • lord_infamouslord_infamous Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    smell like dog when sweating cause she did have a dog that liked to sleep all in her room etc.

LOL.. i dunno man. My dog sleeps in my room, no dog smells. He cool with though, when shorty is over he knows when to go to the corner and face the wall like a battered kid. Her dog be trying to be sniffing all in a niggas crotch, so he gets the hallway at night.
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hair. Hair everywhere. Too much makeup

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

Z_Styles
  • shit happensshit happens May da lawd be wit em These hoes lie and these niggas are fakePosts: 10,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them white freaks lawless when it goes dine.
    Stewtwatgetta
  • fuc_i_look_likefuc_i_look_like Posts: 9,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ no generalizations. FOH
    TheIraqrip.dillaYoung StefCashmoneyDux
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pros:

They make good lookn babies (assuming the dad is black). I luuuuvvv me some mix race bishes..their glowing caramel skin and nice natural curly or wavy hair looks sexy as fuck.

Mixed girlz>>>>>>Every other race

This myth...I kno' plenty ugly mixed race niggas/bitches
    KatPremeer
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    smell like dog when sweating cause she did have a dog that liked to sleep all in her room etc.

LOL.. i dunno man. My dog sleeps in my room, no dog smells. He cool with though, when shorty is over he knows when to go to the corner and face the wall like a battered kid. Her dog be trying to be sniffing all in a niggas crotch, so he gets the hallway at night.

It was a small dog who was mad cool too the dog would stay downstairs when I was over but the chick I was messing with would let the dog sleep in her room when I wasnt there. (it was her crib so her choice)

So the dog smell was in the house.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    rip.dilla
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I've dated two white girls. The only things they had in common is emotional weakness. They couldn't handle stressful situations at all and let their emotions control them instead of controlling their emotions. Beyond that...night and day.

But I'd say a con is that being around their family was wack as fuck. Cool in small doses. But holidays and shit when there is like dinner and it's a sea of upper-middle class republicans and me, shit sucks.

lol...welcome to my world.

But yeah, dealing with the people OUTSIDE of you and him is probably one of the biggest cons.

I have to constantly be aware of that, worried about putting him in an uncomfortable or potentially offensive situation.
    StewYoung Stef
  • gem$tonegem$tone Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Only actually spent significant time with three. One wasn't a so-called professional but the other two were career driven. All came from middle to upper middle class families. None of the stereotypes applied to any of them except the cooking shit. Their head game was average and they weren't superfreaks. They were just normal women really. And I enjoyed being around them for the most part. The one that didn't work and living off daddy was kind of a feminist though. Like she would always see sexism in ads or whatever.

Out of the one night stands that I had with them, only one was ever able to actually deepthroat me which was amazing. She was the first to ever do it at the time. And one of three to this day which includes a spanish chic and black chic out of countless that have tried.
    PremeerSion
  • RahlowRahlow SmaKKKa CraKKKa Senseless Compton Cali4YaPosts: 2,635 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ the thought of even being curious to this extent.
    Formerly Mr.AJ
    E/S Compton SBCC 722
    compton-watts-o.gifsjdj-o.gif