I'm Bout To Go Rambro On These Crackas Outchea

G.AvantG.Avant Mr. superthug og godbody kick ass karate pimpin magically enlightened niggaJack n' Kill, FlawdaPosts: 3,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
A nigga is out here at UF tryin to get an edumacation and these white folk out here are racist as fuck. I done already heard the stories so I'm not really shocked, but I'm about to start trolling these mufuckas.

This white woman out here just tried to not let me go to the bathroom like they got Jim Crow laws in this bitch or something. Walked right past her old ass and then later a security guard gonna look into my class and shit and then walk off. I thought she had called security on my ass smh. I'm thinking about showing up in that bitch with straight camo on Monday lol
Ajackson172 Drawlz

Replies

• RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on your first wake-up call
    UrbanScribegnspurpngold
  • Judah BackJudah Back Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lord_infamouslord_infamous Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Best way to handle this IMO... do your thing and get money. Give hating ass bitches some real shit to hate over, while you chilling, living swell.
    rabbitfoodgnsaka_OG
  • G.AvantG.Avant Mr. superthug og godbody kick ass karate pimpin magically enlightened nigga Jack n' Kill, FlawdaPosts: 3,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rahlow wrote: »
    congrats on your first wake-up call

Nah I'm not naive I already knew, this wasn't the only incident out here. I think I'm about to start doing some shit just to see how they respond though.
  • G.AvantG.Avant Mr. superthug og godbody kick ass karate pimpin magically enlightened nigga Jack n' Kill, FlawdaPosts: 3,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best way to handle this IMO... do your thing and get money. Give hating ass bitches some real shit to hate over, while you chilling, living swell.

Yeah man I'm not gonna give these clowns no leverage to pull some serious shit on me.
  • 44Since8844Since88 HoustonPosts: 22,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »
    You aint gone do shit.

TheIraqAjackson17purpngold
    You aint gone do shit.

I'm bout that life.
    Ajackson17
  • VIBEVIBE The Man, The Myth, The Fommie Posts: 41,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thesiah91 wrote: »
    You aint gone do shit.

I'm bout that life.

So was Dorner... oh wait..
    Ajackson17UrbanScribeDarthRozay
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 13,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you have more accuracy than Jeff Driskel.
    Ajackson17tha bauseatribecalledgabi
    The BDB wrote: »
    I hope you have more accuracy than Jeff Driskel.

Aye!!! Ima need you to get off of Driskel man lol. And aint nobody bout to shoot nothin up we got @VIBE aka CIA agent in this bitch.
    Charlie_VIBEAjackson17unspoken_respect
    You aint gone do shit.

I'm bout that life.

If you were about that life, you would have said something to the white woman about blocking you from using the bathroom. But you didnt, you had bitched up quietly, and softly tip toed to the bathroom with your eyes to the ground, hoping and praying inside that she doesnt say anything to you because you're going to piss on yourself.

:( poor you.

See but that aint what had happened though. I told her she was full of shit and then walked right past her ass. Didn't feel like typing up the whole transcipt of the dialogue and shit in the op.
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You aint gone do shit.

I'm bout that life.

If you were about that life, you would have said something to the white woman about blocking you from using the bathroom. But you didnt, you had bitched up quietly, and softly tip toed to the bathroom with your eyes to the ground, hoping and praying inside that she doesnt say anything to you because you're going to piss on yourself.

See but that aint what had happened though. I told her she was full of shit and then walked right past her ass. Didn't feel like typing up the whole transcipt of the dialogue and shit in the op.

You should've typed it out cause its making you look weak out here bruh!
    THIRDSUPREMEYoung StefCoolJoegns
    VIBE wrote: »
    You aint gone do shit.

I'm bout that life.

So was Dorner... oh wait..

RIP Nat Turner Lite
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Was the white lady a janitor cleaning the bathrooms?? They close them when that happens.

Nah she wasn't nowhere near the bathroom when she confronted me.
    unspoken_respectYoung Stef
    You aint gone do shit.

I'm bout that life.

You should've typed it out cause its making you look weak out here bruh!

Shit if I was weak I would of tucked my tail between my legs and went to the other bathroom like she told me.
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Was the white lady a janitor cleaning the bathrooms?? They close them when that happens.

If she wasn't anywhere near the bathroom how did she attempt to prevent you from reaching it? What did she say to you?

If she wasn't anywhere near the bathroom how did she attempt to prevent you from reaching it? What did she say to you?

I had just entered the building and was going up the stairs and she was like "Can I help you?" all nasty like
  • BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who was she
    Alright I'm gonna go ahead and lay out the whole exchange.

(Just walked into the building)

Woman: Can I help you?

Me: ????(I'm thinking wtf and keep walking past her)

Woman: Can I help you?

Me: Nah I'm good.

Woman: What do you need?(rudely)

Me: I'm going upstairs to the bathroom

Woman: There's one right outside of the building downstairs?(rudely)

Me: What are yall closed or something?

Woman: Yes we're closed(rudely) She's looking down on me on the phone like she's about to call somebody

Pause
    Me: I have a class right downstairs and I use this bathroom all the time. Now all of a sudden yall are closed.
    (walk right past her)

She followed me up the stairs as well.
    Ajackson17