What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I'm Bout To Go Rambro On These Crackas Outchea

G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillPosts: 4,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
A nigga is out here at UF tryin to get an edumacation and these white folk out here are racist as fuck. I done already heard the stories so I'm not really shocked, but I'm about to start trolling these mufuckas.

This white woman out here just tried to not let me go to the bathroom like they got Jim Crow laws in this bitch or something. Walked right past her old ass and then later a security guard gonna look into my class and shit and then walk off. I thought she had called security on my ass smh. I'm thinking about showing up in that bitch with straight camo on Monday lol
Ajackson172 Drawlz

Replies