What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

One word ether? These maps go in on your state and Europe, respectively. (USA is... Europe is...)

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
article-2279167-179A8F1A000005DC-461_964x837.jpg

article-2279167-179A90DB000005DC-502_964x726.jpg
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

tha bausetwatgettaStoneColdMikeyiron man1Lady_ZeepurpngoldCP203atribecalledgabi

Replies

• KingJamalKingJamal Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U should post this in Gns
    I wanna take you higher...
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one posted, I'll try again.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Texas over everything
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    southsil4lilJ. Willtexas409Rubato Garcia
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't agree more with Minnesota's description.
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    damobb2deepYoung StefStoneColdMikey
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Arizona's description is correct. Romney won my state by double digits.

hqg-277.gif

Fuck sheriff joe n his peoples
    Young_ChitlinStoneColdMikey(Nope)
  • CopperCopper The WickPosts: 49,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We Georgians do have the GOAT state song
    rocket-2.gif
    Billy_PonchoKingJamalMARIO_DROStiff
    Top Cat wrote: »

Steven Segal is training Sheriff Joe's officers.

hqg-277.gif

• The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He spelled overrated wrong for Alabama. Clearly His team must have been beating by BAMA.

To do what? Run like girls
    rocket-2.gif
    Trollio
    CopperKing wrote: »

To wear size 12 wranglers n do a drunk ass roundhouse
    CopperYoung Stef
  • Cocoa_ButterCocoa_Butter Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is Florida the crazy one? We're not crazy, just misunderstood. We's good peoples.

• 1of11of1 Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He spelled overrated wrong for Alabama. Clearly His team must have been beating by BAMA.

You spelled beaten wrong. Clearly winning college football games (not even professional, your state has no team) is more important than education.

VIBE
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaPosts: 9,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't make sense.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm bankrupt b
    PM5n696.gif
    1005014gs.jpg
    StoneColdMikeysouthsil4lil
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    1of1 wrote: »

You spelled beaten wrong. Clearly winning college football games (not even professional, your state has no team) is more important than education.

My state doesn't have a pro team? Da fuck? Thanks for stating the obvious. But kudos on the catch of my autocorrect. Now I have to fire mysmart phone for such a dumb error.
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    half dat shyt is retarted...
    unspoken_respectAjackson17Young StefMorganFreemanKing
    CopperKing wrote: »

To wear size 12 wranglers n do a drunk ass roundhouse

0HBbWJNnKjXSbxL.gif
    rocket-2.gif
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,291 Regulator
    if I was one of those officers Id be like umm pass on that training
    rocket-2.gif
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For lovers? I guess so, that's our state motto anyway
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So my country is ready.. ok

Fuck yall niggas over there plottin bruh?