What Would Your Reaction Be if You Found Out Your Son Was Pimpin'?

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Posts: 3,251
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Suppose you just found out your darling baby boy was sendin' them hoes to go get his money. What would you reaction be? Would you feel as if you failed as a parent? Would you disown him? Rat on him to the cops? Would you feel repulsed, disgusted, and ashamed? Or would beam with pride and be like, "That's my boy." I need to add that he's not gorilla pimpin' on hoes either, meaning that drugs and fear isn't the foundation of his pimp game. He just hollered at some bitch and told she if she wanted to fuck with him, she would then have to give him some money, next thing he knows, baby girl brings him the money and chooses the young lad. This same scenario repeats itself four times and now your son has a solid stable of hoes.

Believe it or not, I wouldn't be all too thrilled about my son being a pimp, mainly for the illegality factor and we all know that when you deal in crime that nothing good comes of it. With that being said, with all of the major illegal shit for a person to be involved with, I rather my kid be a pimp, than a drug dealer, embezzler, con artist, or some other type of criminal. I'd have to remind him that what he's doing is very illegal and HIGHLY frowned upon in this society, and to always remember that the pimpin' game is mental game, not a physical one. A hoe can't hoe properly if constantly terrified of getting her ass beat, and whoopin on chick should only be used as absolute last resort. If he finds himself constantly going over the same material with a broad and he still has to jump on her, then maybe he has to shake that hoe.

I'd tell him to STAY THE FUCK AWAY from dope fiend hoes. Basically, it's the same rationale as the terrified hoe. The dope fiend hoe isn't hoin' for improve his life, she's hoin' to get money to cop and her mind isn't going to have the proper focus and of course UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES PIMP ON OR TURN OUT UNDERAGE GIRLS! There's too many chicks that are of age that willing to listen to a pimp, and will to put heel to the strip, and get a nigga's money.

Last, but not least and most importantly, he has to keep them broads happy. A happy hoe is a productive and revenue generating hoe. If she's getting money, breaking a trick and so forth, then it's his responsibility to reward her for her efforts. He has to go out and get her some Marc Jacobs gear, those red bottom shoes, Prada handbags, a night off and give her some one-on-one time with her "man." And of course he has to save some money, because you can't pimp forever, unless you're Fillmore Slim.

Replies