Total Ft Foxy Brown,Lil Kim, Da Brat>Nikki Minaj ass shot fantasy and barbisms

mc317mc317 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• soulatlanticsoulatlantic Posts: 346
    edited February 2013
    such a dope track and video. One of my favs. And I love Biggie just standing behind Kim like a true OG
    clairvoyanceBaybey
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that was a dope track
  • Freeman......Freeman...... Made in The 6ix Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all natural or injection nicki's ass is GOAT status. leave her ass out of this.
    Second nicki's
    nicki-minaj-ass-black-pants.jpg

is better than kim's
    Jesus-Take-The-Collagen1.jpg

third just remember even if nicki's ass is fake she did it for YOU and ME. u a ungrateful selfish nigga. Thats y niggas cant have nice things always some crab hatin. like how u gonna hate on her having a fat ass? That shit got me tight right now.

I aint gon lie that track was goat tho. just dont talk shit about nickis ass or i'll find u and punch u in ur throat.
    Nah Sonsoul rattlerAnd_So_It_Burnsjayvon32franknitti
  • trilladelictrilladelic Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kim was cute back in the day. til the bitch decided she wanted to be a mob wife..
    its....JOHN BThe RecipeCashmoneyDuxgenocidecutterDrKnockboots
  • blackamericablackamerica Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s.free wrote: »
    First of all natural or injection nicki's ass is GOAT status. leave her ass out of this.
    Second nicki's

is better than kim's

third just remember even if nicki's ass is fake she did it for YOU and ME. u a ungrateful selfish nigga. Thats y niggas cant have nice things always some crab hatin. like how u gonna hate on her having a fat ass? That shit got me tight right now.

I aint gon lie that track was goat tho. just dont talk shit about nickis ass or i'll find u and punch u in ur throat.
    Its not just the ass shots silly nigga. The bitch is BEYOND attention whore status. She embraces the fact her music is terrible that's why she wears the stupid azz hair and makes stupid azz faces. Her name is Nicki Minaj but she admits she's not even bisexual in a interview. She talks about how nappy hoez need a perm but claims racism against her bein a black women when its convenient.

The bitch a fraud. The only reason the bitch still exist is because she's affiluated w/ Lil Wayne.
    mc317
    Second nicki's

is better than kim's

Its not just the ass shots silly nigga. The bitch is BEYOND attention whore status. She embraces the fact her music is terrible that's why she wears the stupid azz hair and makes stupid azz faces. Her name is Nicki Minaj but she admits she's not even bisexual in a interview. She talks about how nappy hoez need a perm but claims racism against her bein a black women when its convenient.

The bitch a fraud. The only reason the bitch still exist is because she's affiluated w/ Lil Wayne.

Lol at u taking my post at all serious lol. Only thing i mentioned was her ass. bout "its beyond that" lol. Its that serious. aint nobody checking for nicki unless its a music video to see that big ass.
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    such a dope track and video. One of my favs. And I love Biggie just standing behind Kim like a true OG

Yea that was DON status on B.I.G's part I noticed that too(GOD rest his soul). I forgot fox and kim were on a track together I remember the vid though. I miss these kind of R&b hiphop collabos where you truly got the best of both worlds, like mariah carey singing over shook ones w/mobb deep heck r&b in general was on point back in the day. Puffy tried to bring that spark back wit dirty money but I dont know what happen to them. Dope track and vid nonetheless.....
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 9,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Kim was never cute, thats why she went overboard with the plastic surgery to cover all her inaccuracies, she had a banging body and with a ton of make up and hollywood fashionists she looked alright, but she always been booty, now foxy was bad
    soul rattlerbears2248genocidecutterrage
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicki's fake ass >>>> Lil' Kim's rap career
    The RecipeStoneColdMikeyAnd_So_It_Burns
  • clairvoyanceclairvoyance Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dam cant we just comment on the record this aint illpix
    StoneColdMikey
    Lmao at niggas starting a thread literrally hating on nicki's ass. shits gay.
    No one here is checkin for her music. who hates on her having a big ass tho? Thats whats good in the ic? Didnt kno. my fault lol.

And_So_It_BurnsrageRhyme_Religion
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Illusions of oasis makin you look twice. Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da Brat been ill. She shut that shit down on the original as well.

Outshined everybody on the male-dominated "Live and Die For Hip Hop" by Kriss Kross among money other collabs and features.
    huey
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,341 Regulator
    I dare Yall to start a brat vs nicki beef.... Make that Shit go viral. I bet Yall won't do it.... Brat will destroy nicki.
    genocidecutter
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da Brat would make that girl her dyke slave lyrically and literally.
    Black_Samsongenocidecutter
  • real_hh_repreal_hh_rep Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    This is some classic joint. Using South Bronx sample and adding 3 best female MCs of that time made truly timeless collabo. Honestly, Total's uninspired hook is the weakest link, having no connection with verses of those ladies whatsover. Foxy, Kim & Da Brat all killed it their way.
    As far as Nicki Minaj goes in this discussion, she never achieved anything close to it.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,341 Regulator
    i just dont see how niggas can want to fuck a bitch known for making Pee Wee Herman Sounds...

what if yall arguing and she hit you with the "I know you are but what am i?"

or she start making them sounds when you smashing? can't say that shit sexy...

come ooooooon you can't say that when you look at her you dont see....

tumblr_lt563osUyn1qguqyeo1_500.gif

tumblr_lmp339LLag1qfi058o1_500.gif
    genocidecutterjayvon32
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 13,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Total's uninspired hook is the weakest link, having no connection with verses of those ladies whatsover. Foxy, Kim & Da Brat all killed it their way.

You do realize this was a remix, right? They didn't make the song around the rap verses.
  • real_hh_repreal_hh_rep Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Total's uninspired hook is the weakest link, having no connection with verses of those ladies whatsover. Foxy, Kim & Da Brat all killed it their way.

You do realize this was a remix, right? They didn't make the song around the rap verses.

Yeah nigga, I know that. That doesn't change the fact they could remake a hook to fit it better.
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second nicki's

is better than kim's

Damn near everything you just said about Niki can be said about Kim. Kim is a no name hood rat without Biggie (who she was fucking), Kim has never written a rap in her life and how is Niki a bigger attention whore than Lil Kim?? I mean we are talking about Lil Kim here. You niggas have a short term memory. Nikki is straight GARBAGE, but acting like Lil Kim was some sort of Female Jay, Nas, Biggie etc is down right idiotic.
    KillaCham
  • achewon87achewon87 Midnight Marauder SDF-1Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No talent but that ass even got Regis wide open...

1595276_o.gif
    Rhyme_Religion
  • Interesting indeed