There is no point in getting marriage in 2013

Replies

• Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    horse and marriage...
    edwardnigmaGettinLo
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you are a negative nancy!
    gnsAjackson17purpngoldIheart~Cali
  • PyrexcupPyrexcup Posts: 358
    Marriage, like any relationship is what two people make it.

One could have a relationship without signing any papers and still have a more secure, stable and wonderful relationship than some married folks. Something higher than any title.

It's a matter of the fabric of the relationship and what it was founded on, titles alone shouldn't change anything.

Problem often times is that people sign up for the wedding but not the "'til death do us part."

true

but in 2013 the divorce rate are at an all time high
    lechic wrote: »
    you are a negative nancy!
    the truth hurts
    gnsPurrpurpngold
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    edited February 2013
    Pyrexcup wrote: »

One could have a relationship without signing any papers and still have a more secure, stable and wonderful relationship than some married folks. Something higher than any title.

It's a matter of the fabric of the relationship and what it was founded on, titles alone shouldn't change anything.

Problem often times is that people sign up for the wedding but not the "'til death do us part."

true

But? Lol.

Did you read my entire post?

"Marriage" itself isn't the issue, mankind and some concepts of it is. Interesting how the divorce rate goes up the further man strays from the old school and nature. Coincidence? I think not.

Young Stefdamobb2deeprip.dillaAlready Home_17
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no point in 2014, 2015, 16, 17 and beyond either

When was there ever?

• JokerKingJokerKing Вони виявили, Ваш номер STATION в рамках цієї спільноти! Watching Jimmy Fallon With Barbara GordonPosts: 27,661 Regulator
  • damobb2deepdamobb2deep Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭✭

true

damn so 2 months n u already kno more people gonna get divorced then any other recent year? amazing...

true

damn so 2 months n u already kno more people gonna get divorced then any other recent year? amazing...

your man got murked where your goons at
    1of1
    Wild Self wrote: »
    They need to change the divorce laws and change the child support laws before men are willing to get married again.

i understand looking out 4 yoself 2 a point... but if u too worried bout the legal side of marriage u dont need 2 get married 2 dat person anyway...
    Louis Cipher[Deleted User]blacktux
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marriage is a outdated idea, that people do now because everyone else is doing it or they don't want to be left out. Every dude I know who is married is and has cheated on their wife and they have no shame about it.

ok...so you extrapolated that small population you know to include the entire world.....
    damnkp[Trillmatic]UnderMiSensiBookworm
  • MeesterMeester (0) may the environment be heavenly bitch country.Posts: 11,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the last thing on my mind
    Marriage is a outdated idea, that people do now because everyone else is doing it or they don't want to be left out. Every dude I know who is married is and has cheated on their wife and they have no shame about it.

lol smh... adultery has been around as long as marriage has... so how is it an out dated idea?
    [Trillmatic]VIBE