T-Pain's Bugatti Up For Sale...Any Takers?

LV_DonLV_Don Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭

Interview from last week but T-Pain is selling his $2million Bugatti for $1.2m. He lent this Bugatti to Ace Hood to shoot his latest video which caused the beef with Future.

Times must be getting tough for these Crunk/Snap era dudes man.

Any Takers?

Replies

• alibabaalibaba Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭✭
    stupid. Musta lost MILLIONS on them cars.
    CashmoneyDux
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I woke up in a Bugatti
    soul rattlerlookdudeBusta Carmichael
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Agree
    Wild Self wrote: »
    Niggas never learn, from any era. Wasting money when it could have gone to investments to make it grow. In a few years, most of them trap dudes are gonna be HURTING when show money runs dry.

Real talk. I remember Chris Rock saying that he rather drive an Nissan Altima and have 300K in his pocket. If they were smart, they would of just rented those cars whenever they shot a video or drive around a city they were touring at the time. Drive a cool lil Benz/BMW as your day to day car where you live. No need to be wasting money on that expensive daily maintenance when your a gimmick rapper with no other ventures outside of music.

Young Joc got the right idea. He started a luxury car rental business when his 5 minutes were up.
    Wild Selfcomplex_council
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alibaba wrote: »

Nope, the Bugatti brand new is $1 million...going rate for one of them is $2 million. Cars of THIS caliber are investments.
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I smell tittys Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd think I would never spend my on something like that if I was rich. You never know what direction you'd take when you put their shoes on though.
  • LV_DonLV_Don Posts: 350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I woke up in a Bugatti

Awkward moment when Ace actually woke up in a Used Bugatti
    soul rattlerYoung_ChitlinCashmoneyDuxYoung Gunner
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson I drive a fast car... Posts: 45,298 Regulator
    he probably burnt the clutch up and cant afford to replace it... effectively making it a fiy ass paper weight...
  • Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why yall always like "they're so dumb spending money on blah blah blah"

Well if yall are so smart, why haven't you made millions to show these folks how to spend & invest it?

Guess it's easier said than done lol
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brian B. wrote: »
    Why yall always like "they're so dumb spending money on blah blah blah"

Well if yall are so smart, why haven't you made millions to show these folks how to spend & invest it?

Guess it's easier said than done lol

Not only that but what alot of rappers brag about are things they get to pay way lesser for than the average person, in turn for marketing, which is why we keep hearing those brand names in songs. Or the companies have a certain p2p deal with certain artists or with the labels/distrubuters which makes rappers get a heavy discount or get to borrow alot of cars, again, for marketing (ie. Cash Money/Young Money).

People are just to naive to how this entertainment business work. I'm not saying there aren't dumb rappers out there splurging when they don't have it but that's not every case.

• 5th Letter5th Letter AKA 5th Element Posts: 26,158 Regulator
    hell yeah i'd sell that shit if i was t pain.
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its your daily driver then YEAH its a bad investment.....but if u buy it and put it on display then its a great investment. If was to have one it wouldn't leave the house.....these are trophy pieces.
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    alibaba wrote: »

keep in mind hes been renting it out in videos .... so thats 800k cut in sell price most likely still got him in the green ..... depending on how many times he rented it out ....
    edited February 2013
    yes... im wrong for not cosigning the Keeping Up With The Jones's mentality...
    wah..wah..wah...

shame on me for learning from others missteps...

you fucking pacifist are going to be stuck in perpetual stupidity.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 4,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bugattis Veyeron are the worst cars you can possibly buy. They run out of gas at full speed every 15 miles. You have to change the tires every 30k miles and I think the same for the spark plugs.

If i was rich, my garage would consist of
    '68 Camaro SS
    '68 Chevelle
    '98 Camaro Z28
    '70 Pontiac GTO Sport Coupe
    Jaguar XJ220
    Lamborghini Diablo SV
    Koenigsegg Agera
    '95 Honda NSX
    GT-R Spec V
    '92 3000GT VR-4
    bherc
    Bugattis Veyeron are the worst cars you can possibly buy. They run out of gas at full speed every 15 miles. You have to change the tires every 30k miles and I think the same for the spark plugs.

If i was rich, my garage would consist of
    '68 Camaro SS
    '68 Chevelle
    '98 Camaro Z28
    '70 Pontiac GTO Sport Coupe
    Jaguar XJ220
    Lamborghini Diablo SV
    Koenigsegg Agera
    '95 Honda NSX
    GT-R Spec V
    '92 3000GT VR-4

damn talk about a money pit smh ... im surprise anyone who is just a novice dirver would buy one of these
    I forgot to add you have to ship the car overseas to get that shit done, which is like $30k
    uhhh... it's good practice to change your tires every 30k....
    edited February 2013

According to Autocar, a standard service for the Bugatti Veyron costs $21,069. So when you factor in a set of four new tires and one replacement wheel, a complete service could realistically cost a whopping $71,092.

Not when tires set you back around 20k

edit: its 2,500 miles not 30k miles
    Black_Samson

According to Autocar, a standard service for the Bugatti Veyron costs $21,069. So when you factor in a set of four new tires and one replacement wheel, a complete service could realistically cost a whopping $71,092.

Not when tires set you back around 20k

edit: its 2,500 miles not 30k miles

dont get me wrong... i feel where you coming from nh... i was just nitpickin...
    I forgot to add you have to ship the car overseas to get that shit done, which is like $30k

lol damn can it get any worse lOL !!!

• Brian B.Brian B. Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wah..wah..wah...

You're missin the point.. don't talk about it, be about it

take what you learned & apply it to make millions, instead of "if I had.. should've, could've, would've"

I've seen my pops make millions owning business & whatnot, so it can be done
    Brian B. wrote: »
    wah..wah..wah...

You're missin the point.. don't talk about it, be about it

take what you learned & apply it to make millions, instead of "if I had.. should've, could've, would've"

I've seen my pops make millions owning business & whatnot, so it can be done
    so im suppose to take your advice because you can live off someone else's legacy?

act like they stopped making trust-funds when they made yours.
    ROZAYTABERNACLE