What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Best Rick Ross Project

StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
i was listening to Teflon Don yesterday for the first time in awhile and i realize how well it aged and how good it was..... for me Rich Forever and Teflon Don are his best project with Teflon Don edging RF out

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
full?d=1430459989

Best Rick Ross Project 48 votes

Port of Miami
4%
TimeToPartyjayvon32 2 votes
Trilla
14%
sapp08_2001farrellHustleThaDonMC The RapperTrollio Aristo_V300A1000MILES 7 votes
Deeper Than Rap
33%
tharealest561infamous114spit_fiyaCutler 26 INT's LOL!BackInWhiteMr.LVits....JOHN BReggie80KameBuilt 4 cuban linxDMTxTHCValentinez A. Kaisernj2089Peezy_JenkinsJeffreyChenmatt mane 16 votes
The Albert Anastasia EP
0%
Teflon Don
33%
SionDarthRozayCJKINGECCoolJoeStoneColdMikeyJDSTAYWITITandre_1024TheRicanKingMelanin_Enriched _Goldie_StillFaggyAFgenocidecutterThe Recipeblackgod813Rubato Garcia 16 votes
Ashes To Ashes
2%
georgia boi 1 vote
Rich Forever
12%
IbexFyHunnitTayJoneBreezy_Kilroywhitecrackerflt810stone 6 votes
God Forgives I Don't
0%
Collab Albums
0%

Replies