What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Chief Keef Plans on Baptism After Released From Prison, could this hurt his "hood" audience?

TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoatPosts: 19,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
that, and him crying in the court room.....

could this hurt his hood audience?

Chicago rapper Chief Keef plans to turn his life around? According to the Sun-Times, Rev Corey Brooks, known as the "rooftop pastor," plans to baptize the 17-year-old rapper after he's released from juvenile detention.

For those who don't know, Keef (whose real name Keith Cozart) is serving a 60 day sentence for violating his probation, after he was prohibit by a judge from having any contact with use of firearms.

Rev Brooks said he plans to baptize Keef at his non-denominational NewBeginning Church in Chicago.

via: http://rashaentertainment.com/chief-keef-plans-on-baptism-after-released-from-incarceration/
18104-rashaentertainment-ch.jpg
#thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
lookdudepurpngold

Replies

• GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Priest going to need cdc tumblr_m9hfuvEC3t1re485io1_400.jpg

Keef going to come out a new man

1.jpg
    loch121StoneColdMikeyNoCanadiansEHpurpngold
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice try.

answer the fucking question please.
    GhostdenithegawdStoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLetterpurpngold
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    nice try.

Nobody gives a shit about your question this shity thread or cheef keef "street cred", smh im bringing traffic to this bs thread and you getting upset smfh wtf ask question about a 17 year old already washed rapper street cred

Your the lame who did this didnt you?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLwUpouWBJijZ07R8iDgtyH_QGaoImllP0Fld3O8ONILZDZqoZoA
    TheBossman
  • MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who gives a bird poop?
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see why it would. There are tons of "religious" hood niggas. (you know, they type that say they believe in god, and show up to church every once in a while, but still decide to live that life)
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's hurting himself letting them fake ass Christians put foolishness in his head thinking he doing something life changing.
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    SOWETOStoneColdMikeypoindexter2purpngold
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Beginning is that church that all the thugs go to
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    SOWETOHerbalVaporCapers
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh. like that water is really going to change him. religion is a snare and a racket. this "man of god" is about to cash out lol
    1779243_843468661949_2223212334890696667_n.jpg?oh=2596af3c79f9265458b3e1d004c623bf&oe=54E86424

tumblr_llqh75j50t1qbbb7uo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcw99uvCbd1rv118l.gif
  • P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh. like that water is really going to change him. religion is a snare and a racket. this "man of god" is about to cash out lol

Exactly. They gonna rape him for every dollar he has and won't notice it until he finds himself hearing the 'word' from a new stadium church
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    nice try.

Nobody gives a shit about your question this shity thread or cheef keef "street cred", smh im bringing traffic to this bs thread and you getting upset smfh wtf ask question about a 17 year old already washed rapper street cred

Your the lame who did this didnt you?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLwUpouWBJijZ07R8iDgtyH_QGaoImllP0Fld3O8ONILZDZqoZoA

3 replys and counting........
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praise Jesus!!!! This is definitely good news! God is good and a merciful Lord!!!!
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Michael_Malice