What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

50 Cent gets his Baby Momma's reality show pulled from TLC...

stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 24,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
50-starter-wives.jpg

dopefuse.com/50-cent-gets-reality-show-starter-wives-pulled-off-their-network/
As most of you know, 50 Cent‘s baby mother was supposed to be featured in “Starter Wives“, a show about ex-girlfriends of celebrities. 50 wasn’t having it though, and shortly took her off the show after only a few episodes in.

Now, 50 has now apparently turned his relentless sight on the whole show. He took to twitter to announce that he’s taken the entire show off the network and sarcastically adds that he “hopes [they] find work”. Hit the jump for the full tweet.
vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
sullyP. TownsouthernmadeBlack_SamsonAlready Home_17LV_DondamnkpWiseGuyybuttuh_bpurpngoldLcnsdbyROYALTYMrCrookedLetterDarthRozayDaBullsoul rattlerTheRicanKingdwade206CJYoung GunnerSionBuilt 4 cuban linxjayvon32jonoKINGECiron man1Aristo_V300FyHunnitIceBergTaylorhauteqawshunStoneColdMikeyBDBIIDBarryHallsWild SelfHyenaKillaCottonCitySlimDisciplined InSightDNB1bears2248TurfaholicMr.LVFeelin_Foolaytexasdaking88Like WaterR.D.CP203CashmoneyDux

Replies

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can he do that? How?
  • optimisticoptimistic Posts: 645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think i heard he had it in his support settlement that she can't pull this shit. 50 saw this reality show shit as a problem years back.
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 17,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG G UNITTTTTT
    trust no one, just my sig
    DMTxTHCMrCrookedLetternohiphop1StoneColdMikeyCottonCitySlim
  • FlashHexFlashHex Posts: 138 ✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    Good. Stop letting these funky ass hoes collect TV checks off suckin' some rich nigga's dick.

Real talk
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vslyke wrote: »
    If he do the same for Lil Mama in that TLC biopic, ima buy his album

I'ma shoot a bootlegger!

Man I gotta thank Fifty..
    vslyke
  • poindexter2poindexter2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    See guys this is what happens when you get out here and get some money. Baby Mommas can't win with a nigga with power
    1779243_843468661949_2223212334890696667_n.jpg?oh=2596af3c79f9265458b3e1d004c623bf&oe=54E86424

tumblr_llqh75j50t1qbbb7uo1_500.gif
    tumblr_mcw99uvCbd1rv118l.gif
    iron man1Wild Self
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Posts: 29,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go Fif! Much respect for this one. That tweet was the twist of the dagger to that shit. Boss move.
    @SoulTrain4 *FMOT*

For blogs on hip-hop & entertainment:
    http://www.shobizcentral.wordpress.com

For blogs on politics and other things:
    http://www.jonoaries.blogspot.com

All blog written by me. If you like what I post on here you should dig the blogs too. I also accept suggestions on blog topics, so feel free to suggest things and also if you are a reader tell others, spread the word. I'll try not to be so lazy and actualy get some writing done.
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 20,214 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 cent Ja Rule'd his ex.
    vslykeCashmoneyDux
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rule with a iron fist- curtis fiddy cent jackson
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    Already Home_17
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 9,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol jay would've got a check off that
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
    Cain
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,216 Regulator
    wonder how much money he paid out to make this happen tho.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All a bitch gotta do Now-a-days to get famous is Suck a nigga dick
    tumblr_mizvm6qgBr1r416kro1_500.jpg
    tumblrmaevxpaggo1qhjxaa.gif