What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Whats The Most Influential Album of The 2000s (00-13)

kuskklassickuskklassic Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
Betwen the years 2000 and 2013, what album do u think the most influential to the current state of the game ?? i could gibe examples on how all of these albums have influenced the current state of the game, whether negative or in a positive way.

Whats The Most Influential Album of The 2000s (00-13) 56 votes

Get Rich or Die Tryin - 50 Cent
16%
loch121mdotriddlerapKINGECStoneColdMikey_Menace_Los216CashmoneyDuxJFK 9 votes
Blueprint - JayZ
32%
dalyricalbanditCymicaldanekuskklassicCoolJoeFyHunnitTheRicanKingLou_CypherDMTxTHCAnd_So_It_BurnsPK_TK_187bears2248Demarco27ohhhlajayvon32flt810stoneWiseGuyyFlashHexRhyme_Religion 18 votes
College Dropout - Kanye West
32%
georgia boi5th Letterreal_hh_repDarthRozayCJCutler 26 INT's LOL!unspoken_respectidoitforhiphop10Built 4 cuban linxnj2089MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14StillFaggyAFJ. WillsaracenwireThe Recipebindayvez79whitecrackerJeremyiahest83 18 votes
Speakerboxx/The Love Below - Outkast
0%
Trap Muzik - T.I.
1%
franknitti 1 vote
Thug Motivation 101 - Young Jeezy
7%
buttuh_bBodhidrsnapppleOGClarenceBoddicker 4 votes
Stillmatic - Nas
3%
illedoutbignorm 2 votes
other