Whats The Most Influential Album of The 2000s (00-13)

kuskklassickuskklassic Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
Betwen the years 2000 and 2013, what album do u think the most influential to the current state of the game ?? i could gibe examples on how all of these albums have influenced the current state of the game, whether negative or in a positive way.

Whats The Most Influential Album of The 2000s (00-13)

Sign in to vote!
This is a public poll: others will see what you voted for.
«1

Replies

  • And_So_It_BurnsAnd_So_It_Burns Posts: 771 ✭✭✭✭
    Blueprint - JayZ
    Probably the blueprint. Reintroduced soul samples and launched Ye into the limelight gave jigga his second classic and put him in the goat class
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get Rich or Die Tryin - 50 Cent
    For me its GRODT
    Never seen an album have that much impact in the rap game
  • jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blueprint - JayZ
    The production along with setting up kanye career into super stardom
  • Blueprint - JayZ
    Stillmatic is influential bruh, just cause you a Jay fan, don't mean you try to shit on another niggas work to support yo post
    And_So_It_BurnsohhhlaROZAYTABERNACLEbuttuh_bits....JOHN BCashmoneyDux
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    College Dropout - Kanye West
    College Dropout and Blueprint.

    Kanye's production on Blueprint changed the game and College Dropout birthed niggas like Drake.
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blueprint - JayZ
    Stillmatic is influential bruh, just cause you a Jay fan, don't mean you try to shit on another niggas work to support yo post


    Learn the definition of 'influential'

    Stillmatic being influential is as much as Mama Said Knock You Out is influential
    And_So_It_Burns
  • goldenjagoldenja Posts: 5,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    other
    scarface- the fix


    I'm sure no one else will agree. but its all good.
    iKingGodGivBizDMTxTHC
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 14,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get Rich or Die Tryin - 50 Cent
    i see niggas just picking their favorite rapper.
    DMTxTHCStoneColdMikeyidoitforhiphop10TheRicanKingMrCrookedLetterSWAMPGOD
  • ROZAYTABERNACLEROZAYTABERNACLE Posts: 17,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    College Dropout - Kanye West
    Stillmatic is influential bruh, just cause you a Jay fan, don't mean you try to shit on another niggas work to support yo post
    how was stillmatic influential? I haven't heard anything in the last 10 years that sounded Stillmatic inspired. That is a lone entity in hip-hop
    ohhhlaDMTxTHCidoitforhiphop10
  • Blueprint - JayZ
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Stillmatic is influential bruh, just cause you a Jay fan, don't mean you try to shit on another niggas work to support yo post


    Learn the definition of 'influential'

    Stillmatic being influential is as much as Mama Said Knock You Out is influential

    Nigga please , learn something substantial first before you start pointing our keywords lame ass groupie
  • Blueprint - JayZ
    Keyword influential. The world didn't start with you , nor does it revolve around you. What's not influential to you , doesn't make it less influential to someone else. So move around with that "I haven't heard anything influential off Stillmatic in the last 10 years. " all you just did was spout an opinion pimpin.
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thug Motivation 101 - Young Jeezy
    Jeezy if we keepin it real.
    StoneColdMikeySWAMPGOD
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Blueprint - JayZ
    Thug Motivation 101 was more influential than Stillmatic.

    Nas is ny 2nd favorite Hip Hop artist.

    Stillmatic isn't influential
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thug Motivation 101 - Young Jeezy
    All the production we hearing now began with TM101. No one raps on soul beats like College Dropout or Blueprint.
    SWAMPGOD
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blueprint - JayZ
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    All the production we hearing now began with TM101. No one raps on soul beats like College Dropout or Blueprint.

    Shut that shit up.

    Niggas is rapping on Telfon Don beats, not 101 beats
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thug Motivation 101 - Young Jeezy
    ohhhla wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    All the production we hearing now began with TM101. No one raps on soul beats like College Dropout or Blueprint.

    Shut that shit up.

    Niggas is rapping on Telfon Don beats, not 101 beats

    What Teflon Don beats? That album had all types of production. Jeezy originated all the hard hitting trap shit. It has evolved since but it started with that album and Trap or Die.
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blueprint - JayZ
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    All the production we hearing now began with TM101. No one raps on soul beats like College Dropout or Blueprint.

    Shut that shit up.

    Niggas is rapping on Telfon Don beats, not 101 beats

    What Teflon Don beats? That album had all types of production. Jeezy originated all the hard hitting trap shit. It has evolved since but it started with that album and Trap or Die.

    Trap or Die 3 you mean
    SWAMPGOD
  • Blueprint - JayZ
    Bruh, you not understanding it's more influential to you, and that's an opinion and you're entitled to that. But don't post up like you putting down a universal law as to what's influential. You control you, no one else . The only thing in this world that's a given is change. Stick to your opinion, shit's not a fact, bruh .
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thug Motivation 101 - Young Jeezy
    ohhhla wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    All the production we hearing now began with TM101. No one raps on soul beats like College Dropout or Blueprint.

    Shut that shit up.

    Niggas is rapping on Telfon Don beats, not 101 beats

    What Teflon Don beats? That album had all types of production. Jeezy originated all the hard hitting trap shit. It has evolved since but it started with that album and Trap or Die.

    Trap or Die 3 you mean

    Huh?
    DMTxTHC
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blueprint - JayZ
    Bruh, you not understanding it's more influential to you, and that's an opinion and you're entitled to that. But don't post up like you putting down a universal law as to what's influential. You control you, no one else . The only thing in this world that's a given is change. Stick to your opinion, shit's not a fact, bruh .

    There is no such thing as person influential.

    Read the description in T/S opening post.

    And you will see what I'm talking about
  • ohhhlaohhhla Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blueprint - JayZ
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    All the production we hearing now began with TM101. No one raps on soul beats like College Dropout or Blueprint.

    Shut that shit up.

    Niggas is rapping on Telfon Don beats, not 101 beats

    What Teflon Don beats? That album had all types of production. Jeezy originated all the hard hitting trap shit. It has evolved since but it started with that album and Trap or Die.

    Trap or Die 3 you mean

    Huh?

    The Trap or Die that came out in '10.
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thug Motivation 101 - Young Jeezy
    ohhhla wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    All the production we hearing now began with TM101. No one raps on soul beats like College Dropout or Blueprint.

    Shut that shit up.

    Niggas is rapping on Telfon Don beats, not 101 beats

    What Teflon Don beats? That album had all types of production. Jeezy originated all the hard hitting trap shit. It has evolved since but it started with that album and Trap or Die.

    Trap or Die 3 you mean

    Huh?

    The Trap or Die that came out in '10.

    That's Trap or Die 2, classic tape but I'm telling you Jeezy in 04-06 started this whole shit.
    PK_TK_187
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.