What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Elegant Lady, Dallas Cowboys new luxury bus

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
NS_15CowboysBus4_29699554_700611.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus1_29699606_497844.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus5_29699590_589555.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus3_29699588_136027.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus2_29699586_416864.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus11_29699582_606406.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus10_29699580_401248.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus9_29699564_73198.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus8_29699562_216873.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus14_29699550_370451.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus6_29699556_208397.JPG

NS_15CowboysBus16_29699544_169439.JPG
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Specs:

• Three couches and five chairs, that sit 20 people comfortably, in a compartment that extends for more space when the bus is parked.

• Nine televisions, including one on the outside for tailgating.

• A kitchen with refrigerator and microwave, and several hidden coolers around the bus.

• Three Blu-Ray players.

• Multiple glass display cases to hold memorabilia.

• Automatic sliding doors, marble countertops, and the odd Tiffany crystal decoration.

The Cowboys' new bus is up and rolling. The original is still in service and has logged more than 2 million miles. This version of the Prevost Marathon Coach features nine TVs – one on the outside for tailgating – three couches, five chairs and seats 20 comfortably. It has a 225-gallon tank, which is 25 gallons less than the original, and gets 8.5 to 9 miles to the gallon. This model ranges anywhere from $1.5 to $2.5. Based on how this bus is finished out, lean toward the top end of this range. This compartment slides out nearly a foot when parked to provide more space.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that shits so ill
    Young_Chitlin
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is this for exactly??
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »

Cowboys brass

hqg-277.gif

• ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rage wrote: »

Cowboys brass

Like the execs and shit? I thought this was for rich fans who wanted to come to the games in style.

TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    For the execs, yes. They're riding to the combine on that bus

hqg-277.gif

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can ride out in style now when they lose
    bankrupt ballerlouis richtha bauseSo ILL
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was to keep Dez out of trouble.....
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see someone got their feelings hurt from my post.
    bankrupt baller
  • Aristo_V300Aristo_V300 Toyota/Lexus Enthusiast Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kinda wanna blow that shit up...
    PlumpGracefulAdouri.gif
    NearMarriedHoopoe.gif
    MzKB