What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I Refuse To Celebrate This Bullshit Month-Long Holiday

p-tavernp-tavern yeah its called im on the wideworldweb EVER HEARD OF IT???Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
First off, I'm not racist. I'm just a white guy who tells it like it is. I don't subscribe to all the lame, liberal, politically correct rhetoric used by people who are afraid to speak what's really on their mind. There IS a such thing as reverse-racism, and it comes to an apex every February. So let's get down to it:

When the fuck is WHITE Chevy Truck Month!?!?

What, we don't like Yosemite Sam mud flaps and chrome truck nutz? We don't deserve quad-cabs and a shit ton or torque? Ok, that's all I know about pick-ups so now let's start a mature discussion on the subject.

Go.
Ajackson17Lurker6Idiopathic JokerSleepwalkingInJapanplaymaker88ParallelonetoughmiracleDirty SanchezBelovedAfeniChase N BundlezStewAllah_U_AkbarohhhlaYoung_ChitlinKINGEC700ReppinTime#1hiphopjunki3dwade206twatgetta

Replies