Period Sex

Jeezyfan4everJeezyfan4ever Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭✭
What u think? Did you ever with no condom?

I personally can't, tried it and was not to please
bobbydrake2006

Replies

• StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 36,677 Regulator
    ive done it drunk
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a crime scene
  • No bloody Mary's for me, pass on that . She still gotta mouth for seven days right?
    Dirty SanchezJusDre313miamivice305
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 42,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be lying if I said I didn't try it. But not during the heavy moments. Love catchin them when they're completely off tho. Their hormones be to the stratosphere. Horny as all hell.

Post period sex = GOATNESS
    Stew
  • mindrightmindright Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭✭
    nope, never again..

I can wait it out
    amenhotepiv
  • Mr.ForteMr.Forte Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Damn this feel good than a muthafucka, all warm n shit lol pull out and your dick red. I was in a committed relationship though, so fuck it lol I turned the lights on and it looked like a murder scene.
    StewAlready Home_17Katgns
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 42,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now many of y'all muthafuccas inadvertently had sex with a chick on her cycle, but "forgot" to tell you? Or it came on durin?

*raises hand*

WOAT!! BITCH YOU KNEW YOUR S@@@ WAS ABOUT TO COME ON, AND YOU AIN'T TELL ME?!?!?!

Smh. I hate that crap.
    Lou_CypherStewmiamivice305
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've tried it with two different women both of which I was in committed relationships with.

Shit is nice and wet when you fucking but when you're done you have a sticky funny smelling red stained mess.

On a side note I had some pregnant pussy she must have been about 7-8 months and that shit was on GOAT status.

Her and the child's father had quit talking and she invited me over but the killing part about it I really had no intention on getting some that night.

Shit was like stroking a wet vice grip or something it was indescribable.

Pregnant pussy>>>
    trilladelicblacktux
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard women love it because of more blood to the vagina

I have done it many years ago..one time knowing and other times unknowing

I would never run that light knowingly again
    Mr.Forte
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.
    I'd probably vomit.
  • Mr.ForteMr.Forte Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    I remember this chick playing hard to get, let me spit all type of game to her... then finally she wit' it but says "I'm on my period, is that ok ?"

I didn't even walk her to the bus stop, let alone give her a ride home.

You should have told her to use her mouth, we can always fuck.
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kai hit the nail on the head with the scent similarity
    Mr.ForteKai
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME Still Coon Killa.... Nigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 5,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your thirst levels have to be on ten to even try that.
    Mr.ForteAlready Home_17miamivice305stupot0607