What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

This is THE craziest "yacht" ever!

ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lurker6Lurker6 Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    calm down its just a concept
    imghttp://i.imgur.com/IgFpoNj.gif/img]
    35bxpug.jpg
    NSFW click at ur our risk
    tumblr_mwn3wmM2WV1r55j58o1_400.gif
    Moreno_zps07620187.gif
    scs5kp.gif
    YsX8od.gif
    tumblr_myf80iHsEx1rhttapo1_500.gif
    tumblr_myw1yqVEbH1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_mwnfteNODS1srd8hzo1_500.gif
    tumblr_n8y0kcbtzf1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    tumblr_n9y5q6b4381rtclweo1_500.gif
    tumblr_ncp4dx4ok41rk74v1o1_500.jpg
    Jaime47.gif
    292181t.gif
    JK_Animated_GIF_12.gif
    61zkZ3D.gif
    diapo514fb0a4701ac6e6d6b89eb88042fb5d.gif?34
    tumblr_n911s9Z1fh1qbl0vwo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mkdlii1IE11rvllfwo1_500.gif
    tumblr_nbb1f6HGEu1ruz6zso1_250.gif
    rooster_cogburn
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    calm down its just a concept

WHAT! Dammit...this will never get made :(
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    unspoken_respect
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,684 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking like the batmobile and shit....
  • ragerage Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some A-Rab Sheik or Russian Oil/Vor Billionaire needs to quit frontin and show out. Drop that $500 Million deposit...
    TomBradyFiredUp_original.gif?1355198489
    Young_ChitlinMzKB
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,697 Regulator
    shit looks like some shit batman would have
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birdman gon' get the first one.
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
    MzKBB_Atha bause
  • KINGECKINGEC Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Looking like the batmobile and shit....
    shit looks like some shit batman would have

Thought the same shit.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First day cop
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

unspoken_respectDupactha bause
  • CincoCinco Real Nigga Minerals Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Matching supercar"