Obtaining a medical card in Cali

OhPeeOhPee Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
Cali folk....

I'm interested in obtaining a medical card so I can stop relying on street dealers. But I have no real medical reason with no documentation to back up my claims. My question to you is, what did you tell the doctor who evaluated you? How much did it cost? Did you have to bring in some documentation to prove anything? What if the doctor suspects you're trying to get the card for non-medical purposes?

My plan was to explain my battles with anxiety and insomnia, idk.

Replies

• SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    insomnia. ima try that 1 next

i did anxiety and appetite issues before lol
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 14,596 Regulator
    Weed is legal in some states homie , Cali can't brag anymore about shit
    shtoopid
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Dirty SanchezDirty Sanchez niggerdog Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭✭

and what happened? they didn't give you the card?

lol @ someone like du seeing these posts and going to a doctor like "i got no appetite doc. help me out" and you can see barbeque all on his face

du sweats bbq sauce and farts bacon
    DJ Pauls ArmenglishdudeMrCrookedLetter
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,706 Regulator
    My sister got one by saying she was stressed. She smokes every day now lol smh
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 18,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol @ someone like du seeing these posts and going to a doctor like "i got no appetite doc. help me out" and you can see barbeque all on his face

du sweats bbq sauce and farts bacon

you tasting his sweat and farts?
    englishdudeDirty Sanchez
  • Charlie_Charlie_ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ love & peace ♡Posts: 28,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to venice beach and walk on the boardwalk and you would pass about 5 medical weed. Shops in one blocks radius. You're welcome
    DMTxTHCaladdin1978
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

lol exactly... the "dr" gave me shit about the appetite stuff

but i got my card both times..sheeit
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    True but at the same time how many niggas looking to visit/vacation/relocate to Colorado & Washington State compared to Cali?

These are the only 2 states that have legal recreational use but they even have strict regulations and guidelines regarding that.

• OhPeeOhPee Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So no one had to provide any medical history? I'm just over analyzing this shit too much lol. I'm thinking ima go to jail if the doctor finds out I'm bullshitting.
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weed >>> Alcohol..
    hueykzzl
  • hueyhuey Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhPee wrote: »
    So no one had to provide any medical history? I'm just over analyzing this shit too much lol. I'm thinking ima go to jail if the doctor finds out I'm bullshitting.

I was just like you, afterwards i laughed at how easy that shit is. trust me, make that move
  • BarryHallsBarryHalls Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhPee wrote: »

Like Huey said, these "Doctors" know you just wanna smoke tree and all they want is straight cash homie. I dont know if its true but I heard a rumor that if you have a medical card, that shit shows up on background checks and is frowned upon if you dont have a legitimate disease. Not sure if true.

People dont praise Cali weed for nothing and Rappers dont brag about smoking Cali green to look cool.
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at Venice beach Sunday- dude gave me a business card and told me all you need is an ID and $75.
    hueyDMTxTHC
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotdamn, I can't believe getting a med card is that easy though..
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And in Arizona, my barber has a medical card. He told the Dr he got hurt driving a forklift back in Ohio (which he really did) then he paid the $275 fee and he has his card to this very day
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at Venice beach Sunday- dude gave me a business card and told me all you need is an ID and $75.

nahh keep shopping around, you can get that shit for like 40. and to answer t/s question it's not hard at all. i know niggas that got their medical cards for "chronic pain" from injuries that happened like, 12 years ago
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    a few years back, when i got mine i went to a clinic in sf paid some chump change and said i get migraines. that was that....and i don't even smoke that much, just got it "if" i feel like it.

i think it might be a little harder to get weed cards now.

lol @ this cat......

the only place that got anything on cali weed is Hawaii. Come to cali and get them Cookies. 1 or 2 hits brah is all it'll take.

http://www.cannabissearch.com/strains/girl-scout-cookies/