One night wit the one who blew your mind. Plus competing against your S/O's sexual past...

Replies

• blacktuxblacktux Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this one chick that up until a while back i wanted to fuck again even after i got married.

First time i hit my dick wouldnt even stay hard, so it was more of a "prove myself" thing. Was the first time i ever happened to me and it had me feeling some type of way LOL. She related to my cousin wife so i see her at functions i couldnt even look her in the eye.

Now she like super sloppy with two kids and she doing BAD so i just chalked it up.

• gem$tonegem$tone Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭
    This spanish broad wit the huge ass titties that were sitting perky like they were small. I was astonished when she pulled them out on me. Kinda fumbled the ball with that one juggling too many others. Should've gave her the number two spot and see how she would've handled it.
    CincoYoung Stef
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My honorable mention would be this other one I use to see. Honestly if she didn't smoke heavily, got stupid drunk, and did fall out, I think I could've wifed her.

Sex tho was Grade A. Gave her the F.D.T. Trestment every time. Loved makin her cum. B/c the things she said sometimes would make me laugh. Her reactions were as if I just made experience something every time. Would get the "Dark why are you doin this to me! I can't take it!" Yep, ego boost.

Damn near kill ourselves tho. Caught ourself goin wild until the mirror on her dresser, the dresser, the TV, and the stand damn there collapsed on our azzz. We straightened everything back up, and went back to sexing. Smh
  • S2JS2J Posts: 21,054 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    The titty model from Wales i met in Vegas 2 years ago...biggest tits i've ever seen AND she sounded like the 'What is this, Maybach music' chick

Young Stef
  • lord_infamouslord_infamous Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    My grandmother's Jamaican night nurse... At 16 i wasn't ready for that poom...she was 32 and her husband was in Jamaica...lord, she threw it on a young nigga... moms didn't even trip when she found out, she was more mad that this chick started asking me for pots and pans to send to JA....

Wait WHA??? Lol!

When my granmoms was about to check out, she had 24 hr nursing at home. The night nurse was this married chick from JA. I was always peeping her like lil perv, thinking she didn't see me staring all the time, till one night she told my little brother to tell me to come sit up with her.

What happened next, happened a few times b4 my grandmother passed away. My mom tricked me into admiting that something was going on between us. She was ok with it, in fact she laughed about it, until i mentioned that homegirl had started asking me to ship pots and pans to her house in JA...
    Young StefLurker6
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ex girlfriend before I met the woman I'm happily in love with now.

She had a big fat plump ass and great personality to match.

She had some great pussy to, but she was lacking in the ambition department so I chose to part ways with her.

Even though she moved like 5 hours away to Houston I still slipped across state lines and smashed a few times even though she was in relationship with some other guy I think her and that guy are still together to this day.

I was hurt more then I let on until met the person I'm currently with.

After I met my current I left old girl alone but I still tried to maintain a friendship.

She ended up trying to cause issues in my current relationship so I left her alone for good.
    gns
    My grandmother's Jamaican night nurse... At 16 i wasn't ready for that poom...she was 32 and her husband was in Jamaica...lord, she threw it on a young nigga... moms didn't even trip when she found out, she was more mad that this chick started asking me for pots and pans to send to JA....

Wait WHA??? Lol!

When my granmoms was about to check out, she had 24 hr nursing at home. The night nurse was this married chick from JA. I was always peeping her like lil perv, thinking she didn't see me staring all the time, till one night she told my little brother to tell me to come sit up with her.

What happened next, happened a few times b4 my grandmother passed away. My mom tricked me into admiting that something was going on between us. She was ok with it, in fact she laughed about it, until i mentioned that homegirl had started asking me to ship pots and pans to her house in JA...

Ok I understood all that the 1st time I read it, EXCEPT the pots!?!? Lol!

Hold up. So she was askin to send YOUR grandmama's pots & pans?? What kinda bs is that??? Lol

• a.manna.mann Posts: 17,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    can honestly name about 4 qualified candidates for this proposition

these broads put in work, like they collaborative with each others on my likes and dislikes

fortunately I still landed on my feet with a chick that satisfies my nigh insatiable sexual appetite
    Had this one chick that up until a while back i wanted to fuck again even after i got married.

First time i hit my dick wouldnt even stay hard, so it was more of a "prove myself" thing. Was the first time i ever happened to me and it had me feeling some type of way LOL. She related to my cousin wife so i see her at functions i couldnt even look her in the eye.

Now she like super sloppy with two kids and she doing BAD so i just chalked it up.

Apparently your dick has better instincts than you.

Kat that wasn't necessary. The man stated he was a teenager, gettin broke off by a 32 yo. The brotha's mind wasn't only focused on one thing only.

Damn sure wasnt the pots tho. Lol
    DarthRozay
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,350 Regulator
    None

The man I'm with now is better than any of my ex's on every level
    DWOtwinzmom
  • lord_infamouslord_infamous Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭

Wait WHA??? Lol!

Ok I understood all that the 1st time I read it, EXCEPT the pots!?!? Lol!

Hold up. So she was askin to send YOUR grandmama's pots & pans?? What kinda bs is that??? Lol

More like send pots and pans that my family wasn't using or buy her some...she wasn't clear
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would go back to this jump off I had a few years ago. Caramel skin, light green eyes, slim stomach, faaat ass, big tits. Her pussy was bomb and she was a fucking freak. Her convo was always good too. If she had a little class and wasn't a hoe I would have wifed her and.been with her now even
    Cinco
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,116 Regulator
    kimi and katt ethering the fuck outta their men....

i still love yall though
    gnsCincoYoung StefbignormDarthRozay
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 17,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Insatiable? stop playing pops.

I gotcha "pops" right in your eye.... :>
    Katgnsblakfyahking
  • gnsgns It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men Posts: 15,208 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Cant think of one.
    Not that there werent any good ones but...eh, shit is the past.
    I fucked the shit out of them when I wanted to and moved on...plus i havent burnt 2 many bridges so if I really wanted 2....
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »

i still love yall though

Well

Everybody has fond memories of the person that "did it for them" the first time.

Even if someone came behind them and did the same thing you not going to get that feeling.

Like the first time i got one from head...had my toes doing the eddy murphy boomerang.

Nh?
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

i still love yall though

Adults know that sex is not the end all, be all to a lasting relationship.

Dude had a big dick and knew how to work it, but he was an ass and kinda boring.

Someone I'm going to be with needs to be able to keep me interested even outside of the bedroom.

My current man can do both...
    Crude_texas409twinzmomMs.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

i still love yall though

Nah, people just try to front like they never had great sex with anyone prior to the people they're with now...I just keep it real. My Man lays the pipe of course, but there were Men before him that did the same...lol

...ouch. Lol
  • 7figz7figz Ig'nant Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pass on the past.
    rip.dilla