One night wit the one who blew your mind. Plus competing against your S/O's sexual past...

Replies

• jayvon32jayvon32 Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    none, they're ex's for a reason
    texas409rip.dilla
  • death187sindeath187sin Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 2 that would squirt in the past.. I wouldn't mind running in to one of them again. My current woman does it but most of the time it's random. She can't just do it at will.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 42,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i'm a human being of course i have insecurities...who doesn't?

all i'm saying.. if i saw ms S's answer and i was her man, i feel good as shit...

kimi and katt... i'd be trying to figure out what i needa do to improve my performance...

every man should want to give his lady the best sex of her life... i mean that's what my aim is everytime i hop in the bed

Is your wife in the room? Now granted Kimi's post did come off as if she just ethered her man. B/c you tryin to tell us that b4 you met your wife, you've never been wit any woman from your past that made you go "Damn. If only I had one night wit her again."
    amenhotepiv
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 12,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one that made it squirt.

DAM, U STAY SHYTIN ON OLE TARR TARR... THAT NIGGA AINT GOT NOOO CHANCE IN LIFE TO KEEP YOU HAPPY
    KatCincoDarthRozayblackgod813
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 40,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP12 wrote: »

that was piss

Shiiiet..I tried to tell him that as I was trying to run from the dick. Apparently he already knew what was up cause he just pulled it back...GOAT.
    AP12Young Stef

DAM, U STAY SHYTIN ON OLE TARR TARR... THAT NIGGA AINT GOT NOOO CHANCE IN LIFE TO KEEP YOU HAPPY

I am happy though, so now what?

MeTaLAP12MARIO_DROMs.Scorp
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 54,816 Regulator
    i hear ya... but i know i'd feel pretty ethered if i read that shit

That's because men put too much of their self worth in their dick game.

yo we human, we got pride....

yall love that pride and confidence....so i mean....what u saying?
    MARIO_DRO
    Chicity wrote: »
    My grandfather

"ONE person from your dating/relationship past..."

tumblr_m8hxfc4rTS1qzalq2o1_500.jpg

GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DAM .. SO NOW WE KNOW WHERE @CHICITY GOT THAT "EAGLE KISSING" FROM...

PASSED DOWN THROUGH THE GENERATIONS ASS NIGGA
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 15,303 Regulator
    That's just hustling backwards I don't do regrets
    rip.dilla
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you a religious dude you not built to accept reality for what it is anyway.

Females hold on dearly to those "first moments" you not going to ever invade or occupy that space in that brain.

If anything just focus on doing "firsts" with her.

I do love confidence and pride, but not when the only thing you take pride in is your sex game.

Too many dudes feel like that's all that matters...when that's far from the truth.

Take some pride in your other great qualities...making people laugh, being a positive person, being a hard worker, being a great daddy...even if your dick stopped working tomorrow, those qualities would keep a good woman around.
    MeTaLMs.ScorpohhhlaYoung StefLurkristocrat blackgod813
  • Meta_ConsciousMeta_Conscious Hypocrite The BashmentPosts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Latina mami that I did dirty... She was physically perfect... Fml...
    gns

I am happy though, so now what?

.. BUT ARE YOU SATISFIED? ???.. EXACTLY
    Well you a religious dude you not built to accept reality for what it is anyway.

Females hold on dearly to those "first moments" you not going to ever invade or occupy that space in that brain.

If anything just focus on doing "firsts" with her.

what kinda response is that??

but anyway.. in the theme of the thread..

if i could go back, i'd go back to the first time i smashed my wife and hit that shit 10x harder....

reality
    MeTaLblacktux
    Damn kat that dude had you GONE though.

Got that squirt out you, convinced you to let him and his homie hit it at the SAME DAMN TIME.

You still chasing that high LOL

lmao..how'd you know it was the same dude?

I can admit dude had me open as fuck, but in the end I left him alone.
    Ms.Scorp

I do love confidence and pride, but not when the only thing you take pride in is your sex game.

Too many dudes feel like that's all that matters...when that's far from the truth.

Take some pride in your other great qualities...making people laugh, being a positive person, being a hard worker, being a great daddy...even if your dick stopped working tomorrow, those qualities would keep a good woman around.

you can take pride in more than one thing... i'm just saying if you ain't tryna please your woman better than she's ever been pleased sexually...then what's your purpose....???

who doesn't strive to be the best??

i'm just supposed to accept the fact that some random dude fucked her better and i'll never be able to touch that? naw man....damn that.....i don't operate like that..... we both men...and to keep it real i got more chances to top that shit than he did....so imma go all out to do so....
    GTariqblackrain
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 5,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ex shavone.. man she was kinda tomboyish cuz she used to box but goddamn she was bad.. and she was cool as fuck but she warned me I had one time to fuck over her once she was n love and that was my ass .. she was so down fa a nigga too.. even knocked a lil nigga out who jumped up at me.. I didn't even get a chance to ball up my fist before she put a right thru his jaw.. and the sex was crazy.. makes me think she was lying bout being a virgin but fuck it.. I ain't even sweat it
    amenhotepiv
    yall gotta lazy bedroom mentality......

good better best... never let it rest......keep fucking till your good is your better, and your better is your best....

Meta_Consciousblackgod813