One night wit the one who blew your mind. Plus competing against your S/O's sexual past...

Replies

• KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i hear ya... but i know i'd feel pretty ethered if i read that shit

That's because men put too much of their self worth in their dick game.

yo we human, we got pride....

yall love that pride and confidence....so i mean....what u saying?

I do love confidence and pride, but not when the only thing you take pride in is your sex game.

Too many dudes feel like that's all that matters...when that's far from the truth.

Take some pride in your other great qualities...making people laugh, being a positive person, being a hard worker, being a great daddy...even if your dick stopped working tomorrow, those qualities would keep a good woman around.

you can take pride in more than one thing... i'm just saying if you ain't tryna please your woman better than she's ever been pleased sexually...then what's your purpose....???

who doesn't strive to be the best??

i'm just supposed to accept the fact that some random dude fucked her better and i'll never be able to touch that? naw man....damn that.....i don't operate like that..... we both men...and to keep it real i got more chances to top that shit than he did....so imma go all out to do so....

True, true.

I guess I just don't stress it like that. I mean I try to satisfy him everytime, but I don't give a shit if some chick fucked him better. Obviously she wasn't doing everything better or I wouldn't be with him now.

blacktuxLouis Cipher
  • DWODWO †‡§☻☺♥♦♣♠♂♀☼✔♋✎✄☯ツ ♛♛♛♛♛KING SHIT ♛♛♛♛♛Posts: 51,707 Regulator
    edited February 2013

True, true.

I guess I just don't stress it like that. I mean I try to satisfy him everytime, but I don't give a shit if some chick fucked him better. Obviously she wasn't doing everything better or I wouldn't be with him now.

katt keep it real... you lazy in the bed ain't you....
    Recaptimus_Prime360KatRubato Garcia
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 3,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du for all that wisdom you randomly drop you in here sounding like a young fool.

You got to create avenues where you can excel in life instead of always trying to play someone elses game.

Focus that energy on new things, on uncharted territory; instead of trying to compete in a fight that the opponent already won.
    Recaptimus_Prime360Crude_Louis CipherJohn_Blazini
    how did he win if i got forever?

i'm a competitive ass dude....sorry that's me...i wanna be the best...and i'm willing to put in the work to do so...

and i'm quite sure she doesn't' mind....
    blackgod813
    that's like if you buy one of those big ass arcade games to put in your house and there's a high score on it....

the game's in your house, and you're the only person playing it from this point on...

you not gonna try to beat that high score???
    bignormRubato Garcia
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 38,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

tumblr_mbvud4zvfD1rvv07b.gif

I will fuck you up if you suggest such nonsense ever again.
    MeTaLAP12Meta_ConsciousSage Wonder
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 41,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall gotta lazy bedroom mentality......

good better best... never let it rest......keep fucking till your good is your better, and your better is your best....

C'mon bruh. As much bragging you've done on here about past chicks you've dealt wit, again you're tryin to tell us there was not ONE chick who's sex game was superb??
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dicking down your old lady. Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably my ex I used to talk about on here all the time. No matter what we done been through she'll always have a place in my heart.
  • MeTaLMeTaL Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭✭✭

joker-laugh-o.gif
    Kat
    darkone360 wrote: »
    yall gotta lazy bedroom mentality......

good better best... never let it rest......keep fucking till your good is your better, and your better is your best....

C'mon bruh. As much bragging you've done on here about past chicks you've dealt wit, again you're tryin to tell us there was not ONE chick who's sex game was superb??

i rarely had sex sober, so i blame it on the alcohol to embellish the experience......

don't get mad at me.. take it out in the bedroom...
  • ChicityChicity Posts: 19,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a great relationship with my grandfather

I don't see the big deal
    Kata.mannMzKB
    @Du_Du I understand what you're saying but I don't compete with niggaz from my woman's past.

Whether you like it or not there will always be a nigga out there maybe or maybe not in her past that did something better then you do it whether it's sex or something else.

You giving your woman way to much credit in acting like she's going to tell you everything too.

Yes she may say you were better than the last men but that may or may not be true.

Women stroke men's egos all the time.

Trust me I don't care how much she loves you you don't know every detail of her past particularly probably as it relates to her sexual escapades with other men unless she was a virgin prior to meeting you which I doubt.

Part of being a man is being secure in one's skin and worrying about whether you pleasing your woman as great as the last man is a bit of a sign of insecurity in my opinion.

With that being said I make love to my woman as passionately as possible paying attention to every detail.

When I know I've gave it my all and I believe she's pleased I don't worry about what another man did or didn't do.

He ain't hearin you bruh.
    MeTaL
    @Du_Du I understand what you're saying but I don't compete with niggaz from my woman's past.

Whether you like it or not there will always be a nigga out there maybe or maybe not in her past that did something better then you do it whether it's sex or something else.

You giving your woman way to much credit in acting like she's going to tell you everything too.

Yes she may say you were better than the last men but that may or may not be true.

Trust me I don't care how much she loves you you don't know every detail of her past particularly probably as it relates to her sexual escapades with other men unless she was a virgin prior to meeting you which I doubt.

Part of being a man is being secure in one's skin and worrying about whether you pleasing your woman as great as the last man is a bit of a sign of insecurity in my opinion.

With that being said I make love to my woman as passionately as possible paying attention to every detail.

When I know I've gave it my all and I believe she's pleased I don't worry about what another man did or didn't do.

it's not that i refuse to believe anyone was ever better than me in the past, it's just that i constantly work to improve my performance each and every time...i'm always striving to do better than i did the last time.....that's just the way i am....

i know for a fact i'm better in bed than i was 5 years ago, and i plan on being better than i am now 5 years in the future....

and i just feel like with that mindset of constantly improving your performance it would be pretty etherous to not be considered the best....

i mean the best might not be a realistic goal for some, but for me, i strive to be the best in everything...
    a.mann wrote: »
    Need you good folk. Be reminded that Du wife post and lurk here? Now just imagine...

And that's why I think he's responding the way he is. The nigga postin as if his wife is lookin over his shoulder.

It's all good Du. Gotta keep home happy. Or face the wrath of Kratos.
    a.mann wrote: »
    Need you good folk. Be reminded that Du wife post and lurk here? Now just imagine...

prolly not for the past year or so
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @darkone360 you probably right but I told him anyway.

You can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink.
    Recaptimus_Prime360

it's not that i refuse to believe anyone was ever better than me in the past, it's just that i constantly work to improve my performance each and every time...i'm always striving to do better than i did the last time.....that's just the way i am....

i know for a fact i'm better in bed than i was 5 years ago, and i plan on being better than i am now 5 years in the future....

and i just feel like with that mindset of constantly improving your performance it would be pretty etherous to not be considered the best....

i mean the best might not be a realistic goal for some, but for me, i strive to be the best in everything...

Ok you're makin this more complex than it needs to be. Reread the thread title man!

I'm talkin about som...nevamind. I give up. Someone else explain it to this brotha plz.
    so no one believes they're the best?
    @darkone360 you probably right but I told him anyway.

You can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink.

C/s

Smh. This nigga about to run my pressure up!
    that's like if you buy one of those big ass arcade games to put in your house and there's a high score on it....

the game's in your house, and you're the only person playing it from this point on...

you not gonna try to beat that high score???

This is such a bad analogy du, you better than this young...

So you saying in this situation i would get a broad(game) with a "high score" thats hard to top and try to out do every dude that ever touched the drawls (sticks)?

Nah.

At that point you buying into the wrong game.

lmao....yea it's a rough analogy.....

but basically all i'm saying is if you're with someone and your constantly improving your performance...at some point you'd have to eclipse all other performances....it's just a natural progression
    so no one believes they're the best?

My goodness man. Read the thread title please.