One night wit the one who blew your mind. Plus competing against your S/O's sexual past...

Replies

• DWODWO ♠♠♠♠♠ Posts: 44,483 Regulator
    i think the moral of today's story is niggaz and women needa be more honest to their partners about how they laying it down....
    ShiveDreadz
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,067 Regulator
    No one is saying dont try to be the best. I mean even with the wife the harder i throw the dick the more she come hunting me down for it, that is life.

But you cant be "ethered" if you find out that a dude (or multiple dudes LOL) from her past dug up in it better..

Now finding out you at the bottom of the list would hurt...especially if you think you doin the dougie in it.

The ether doesn't come from finding out another man hit it better. The ether comes in accepting w/o even trying to top it. Like I said before human ego is a motherfucker. I'll never forget one time I flat out said to a chick "You're head could be better." The very next day, she set out to prove she was better at head than I thought she was and she damn sure proved it. Motivation is a motherfucker lol
    Recaptimus_Prime360
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 36,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Lol at this thread. I see what @Du_Du is saying..what's the point of accepting not being the best person to fuck your s/o. Why not at least TRY to be the best they've ever had and want to please them in a way nobody else has beforeand there's nothing wrong with that at all.That's human ego we all got. With that said he did de-rail the fuck out the thread lol.

Mainly b/c at the end of the day, even if they tell you that you accomplished that goal, they still be lying their azzz off. All to appease your ego.

you a damn low self esteemed ass pessimist......shameful.....

how you know she not telling the truth???

you that wack that there's no possible way on god's green earth that you were the best she had??

like you know for a fact it's literally impossible???

give yourself a lil credit nigga...damn

The real question is, how Du YOU know? Hmmmm.

Nigga I'm a realist. It would be naive of me to think that my s/o (if I had one) didn't date a guy that blew her mind.
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, CFO of Allhiphop and Mod God Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 26,814 Regulator
    Lol at this thread. I see what @Du_Du is saying..what's the point of accepting not being the best person to fuck your s/o. Why not at least TRY to be the best they've ever had and want to please them in a way nobody else has beforeand there's nothing wrong with that at all.That's human ego we all got. With that said he did de-rail the fuck out the thread lol.

Mainly b/c at the end of the day, even if they tell you that you accomplished that goal, they still be lying their azzz off. All to appease your ego.

you that wack that there's no possible way on god's green earth that you were the best she had??

Nigga I'm a realist. It would be naive of me to think that my s/o (if I had one) didn't date a guy that blew her mind.

And even if she did, oh well. Hell being the person that I am, I have no problem askin her "Aye, what's the best sex you've ever had?"

I not askin just so I can set some kinda goal. I'm askin b/c I'm nosey curious intrigued about her sexual past. I have no problem having an open conversation about it.
    edited February 2013

that ain't a realist, that's a defeatist...

a realist would accept the possibility... but not the certainty....

now while there's a possibility that she's had better... with the work i put in gottdammitit .....it ain't no motherfucking certainty.....i can tell you that right now...
  • KatKat Posts: 33,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao @ asking that shit.

Let's not get carried away...he says anything BUT me and he ain't getting pussy for a month.
    DWOKnock_TwiceHafBaykedShiveDreadzblakfyahkingCashmoneyDux
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back on topic.

I had this one other broad that looked like Jordan Sparks' fat sister.

She would have been real attractive if she had lost like 60 pounds.

I made it clear from jump that all we were going to have was a sexual relationship.

Come to find out the girl was a virgin.

It was horrible the first few times.

Over time she got better and that little fat cat use to stay wet and tight.

She started to get mad when I started dealing with other females like we were an exclusive item or something when I already communicated to her that we weren't.

I had to dead that situation too.
    i think the moral of today's story is niggaz and women needa be more honest to their partners about how they laying it down....

That ain't happening. Not everybody can handle honesty. Sometimes it's best to just lie. Keep the home front happy.
    Crude_

That ain't happening. Not everybody can handle honesty. Sometimes it's best to just lie. Keep the home front happy.

this is some depressing ass pessimistic shit...

i couldn't even be in a relationship if i just assumed i'm always being lied to.....

i see why so many couples unhappy... people just assume everything is bullshit and nothing is genuine these days.....no trust, no faith, no nothing...

oh yes it is this deep....

if people lack honesty in damn near every aspect of their lives....happiness is impossible.....

u mean to tell me couples can't even be real about a good fuck???

shit is ridiculous
    ShiveDreadz
  • CincoCinco Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's have to be this one chic from Zachary, LA
    Prob the baddest chic I've hit.

I only smashed one time though, she tried to get me to cuff her after that and I didn't... So she never let me hit again. Ain't trippin "one time is fine w me!"
    lmao @ asking that shit.

Let's not get carried away...he says anything BUT me and he ain't getting pussy for a month.

uh....yes he is......

nigga gonna have another unexpected "business trip"

keep playing...

Exactly. No he won't get YOUR pussy for a month. He can get that elsewhere until you lift the month long ban.

KatCincoShiveDreadzCashmoneyDux
    lmao @ asking that shit.

uh....yes he is......

keep playing...

That can go both ways..know what I'm saying?

snow-white-high-five.gif
    MsSouthernDWOShiveDreadzMarcusGarvey
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    AP12 wrote: »
    b00kie wrote: »
    It's have to be this one chic from Zachary, LA
    Prob the baddest chic I've hit.

I only smashed one time though, she tried to get me to cuff her after that and I didn't... So she never let me hit again. Ain't trippin "one time is fine w me!"

i might know who you talkin bout lmao...PM me the name

I was about to @ yo ass...I was like this nga prolly know her LOL

small world LMAO
    AP12
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 15,187 Regulator
    Lol

Nothing wrong with reminiscing about a past love that gave it to you so damn good

And if you had asked me a couple of years ago this question ...I'd have a different answer.

But things change and I have no reason to ever look back ...nothing wrong with my response or anyone elses .
    s2jepeka wrote: »

Ooooh, nggas is LYIN *Cam voice* Lol

I see what you sayin IN THEORY, but cmon with with the robot answers my nggas.

Let u ask ya bytch 'how was it?' and she says 'ehh, you STILL cant hit the bottom like the last 3 guys but its ok'

tumblr_m89fxh5tlm1qhvl8mo1_500.gif

You ain't got to ask her. I'd ask her myself. I can handle constructive criticism when it comes to sex. I wanna know. And if that's the answer she gives, cool. But I know how I am. And me not giving a reaction to that, or giving a "Ehh. It is what it is" response would more than likely piss HER off.

B/c the next question from her will be "Oh so you don't care?" Now s@@@ just went another to another direction, and in a territory I did not want to travel.

Gee THANKS s2j!
    No one is saying dont try to be the best. I mean even with the wife the harder i throw the dick the more she come hunting me down for it, that is life.

But you cant be "ethered" if you find out that a dude (or multiple dudes LOL) from her past dug up in it better..

Now finding out you at the bottom of the list would hurt...especially if you think you doin the dougie in it.

Lol..Folk my whole life would be crushed....I think I'll have to break-up wit that hoe..real nga shit..

Folk I be fuckin that hoe every hour on the hour...askin her.."have I moved up Lol am I best yet Lol"

I'd be doing all kinds of shit to that hoe in bed...I'll hit that hoe in the face wit a pie...Have that hoe hanging from the dresser.."did he fuck you wit one leg on the dresser and one leg on the T.V. wit pie on yo face Lol.. sumthin...Lol..that's a painful pill to swallow...

Had a homegurl ask me how to tell her dude she fucks wit she can't feel nothing when they fuck .smh LOL...

Mayne it's so much a nga ego can take Lol....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    lmao @ asking that shit.

uh....yes he is......

keep playing...

snow-white-high-five.gif

Skyrim-we-know.jpeg

this is some depressing ass pessimistic shit...

i couldn't even be in a relationship if i just assumed i'm always being lied to.....

i see why so many couples unhappy... people just assume everything is bullshit and nothing is genuine these days.....no trust, no faith, no nothing...

oh yes it is this deep....

if people lack honesty in damn near every aspect of their lives....happiness is impossible.....

u mean to tell me couples can't even be real about a good fuck???

shit is ridiculous

Man it's all about picking your battles. If you're someone whom you know they would be able to handle being told they weren't the best you ever had, then why say anything? It's best to just keep quiet, or just lie.

Would like to think that person wouldn't be that naive to believe me tho.
    lmao @ asking that shit.

uh....yes he is......

keep playing...

snow-white-high-five.gif

Skyrim-we-know.jpeg

It took you that long to come back with that?? Fail.

My gif >>>