One night wit the one who blew your mind. Plus competing against your S/O's sexual past...

Replies

• Crude_Crude_ Posts: 12,464
    I agree somethings should be just left at thought and not said particularly if it's something that's not necessarily a deal breaker or gets on your nerves.

It helps keep harmony in the home and you don't come across like you nit picking about everything.

I express 99 percent of things that come across my mind but there are a few things I would be hesitant to tell even my wife such as full details of my sexual conquest with other women prior to her.

The way you say things are not necessarily how they are interpreted at times particularly when dealing with a significant other whose views my be skewed by certain bias.

Of course I've told her some things but I haven't shared every single thing.

It also kinda comes across like I'm trying to compare and contrast sexual experiences with my past women to my present woman if I say too much which is a big unspoken no no with a lot of women.
  • DWODWO Posts: 42,030
    Du_Du wrote: »
    lmao @ asking that shit.

Let's not get carried away...he says anything BUT me and he ain't getting pussy for a month.

uh....yes he is......

nigga gonna have another unexpected "business trip"

keep playing...

That can go both ways..know what I'm saying?

snow-white-high-five.gif

Skyrim-we-know.jpeg

It took you that long to come back with that?? Fail.

My gif >>>

i wet to go get lunch... shuttup
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Posts: 3,021
    edited February 2013
    b00kie wrote: »
    AP12 wrote: »
    @b00kie...name names
    Lol man, city too small.
    Ima just say she still around there.
    Saw her at Essence last year.
    I would have imported her to Texas but small-minded ass won't cross the state line

Yea we "know" that bird lol....

nah folk I'm fuckin wit u Lol...folks love this shitty ass state lol..
  • PremeerPremeer Posts: 2,946
    The one that made it squirt.

you nasty huh.. sex always on your mind smh. i bet fellatio is your specialty huh.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 17,784
    lmao @ asking that shit.

Let's not get carried away...he says anything BUT me and he ain't getting pussy for a month.

Lol...but didn't you say you don't care about being the best fuck he's had?
  • S2JS2J Posts: 13,725
    No one is saying dont try to be the best. I mean even with the wife the harder i throw the dick the more she come hunting me down for it, that is life.

But you cant be "ethered" if you find out that a dude (or multiple dudes LOL) from her past dug up in it better..

Now finding out you at the bottom of the list would hurt...especially if you think you doin the dougie in it.

Lol..Folk my whole life would be crushed....I think I'll have to break-up wit that hoe..real nga shit..

Folk I be fuckin that hoe every hour on the hour...askin her.."have I moved up Lol am I best yet Lol"

I'd be doing all kinds of shit to that hoe in bed...I'll hit that hoe in the face wit a pie...Have that hoe hanging from the dresser.."did he fuck you wit one leg on the dresser and one leg on the T.V. wit pie on yo face Lol.. sumthin...Lol..that's a painful pill to swallow...
    Had a homegurl ask me how to tell her dude she fucks wit she can't feel nothing when they fuck .smh LOL...

Mayne it's so much a nga ego can take Lol....

Dead.
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Posts: 3,387
    edited February 2013
    i hear ya... but i know i'd feel pretty ethered if i read that shit

The male ego is fragile and ya'll can't handle the fact that your Woman had good sex with someone before she met you...lol.

All ya'll try to believe that you are the end all be all for her.
    edited February 2013
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

The male ego is fragile and ya'll can't handle the fact that your Woman had good sex with someone before she met you...lol.

i can handle her having good sex in the past, i just strive to be the greatest of all time... kimi you missed 3 hours of me sonning people on this topic.. leave it be...
  • KatKat Posts: 31,529
    blackrain wrote: »
    lmao @ asking that shit.

What I don't know doesn't hurt me.

Honestly, I don't care but damn I'm not trying to have it confirmed.

We talk about past lovers and stuff but there's a fine line...don't say anything you can't take back.
    edited February 2013
    darkone360 wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Lol at this thread. I see what @Du_Du is saying..what's the point of accepting not being the best person to fuck your s/o. Why not at least TRY to be the best they've ever had and want to please them in a way nobody else has beforeand there's nothing wrong with that at all.That's human ego we all got. With that said he did de-rail the fuck out the thread lol.

Mainly b/c at the end of the day, even if they tell you that you accomplished that goal, they still be lying their azzz off. All to appease your ego.

you a damn low self esteemed ass pessimist......shameful.....

how you know she not telling the truth???

you that wack that there's no possible way on god's green earth that you were the best she had??

like you know for a fact it's literally impossible???

give yourself a lil credit nigga...damn

The real question is, how Du YOU know? Hmmmm.

Nigga I'm a realist. It would be naive of me to think that my s/o (if I had one) didn't date a guy that blew her mind.

Ooooh, nggas is LYIN *Cam voice* Lol

I see what you sayin IN THEORY, but cmon with with the robot answers my nggas.

Let u ask ya bytch 'how was it?' and she says 'ehh, you STILL cant hit the bottom like the last 3 guys but its ok'

tumblr_m89fxh5tlm1qhvl8mo1_500.gif

You ain't got to ask her. I'd ask her myself. I can handle constructive criticism when it comes to sex. I wanna know. And if that's the answer she gives, cool. But I know how I am. And me not giving a reaction to that, or giving a "Ehh. It is what it is" response would more than likely piss HER off.

B/c the next question from her will be "Oh so you don't care?" Now s@@@ just went another to another direction, and in a territory I did not want to travel.

Gee THANKS s2j!

Lol

@ underlined, Hey you better than me. Thts that type shyt that would effect my life Lol

I could see that shyt now- that 1 nosey coworker noticin im down n shyt LMAO 's2 is everythng ok?'... What im posed to say? 'Aww aint nuthin I just found out my chick is used to gittin thug-fucked and i cant keep up' sheeeet.

Nosir. Impossible. Not my life.

edited February 2013

Thats not a trait exclusive to men, tho. Not the ego part, but the 'i know its not true but just tell me what i want to hear' part

i.e., There are countless women that KNOW in their heart, and some with proof, that their man is cheating on them, but they sit n stay cuz that truth hurt would burn that lil soul Lol
    As far as me....I've never asked him if I was the best because it really doesn't matter.

We have great sex and we love each other, so our sex is more fulfilling anyway. I could easily go back and fuck dude I discussed in this thread or any of my other ex's, but I don't want to because I only want to sex my Husband.

This thread is just a hypothetical scenario....not that serious.
    bullshit....

why would i not want to be told something that would only motivate me to work harder?

yea it would be a hit... but that would only do good for us in the long run...

haven't you ever heard the term what you're not willing to do the next person is?

i'm not the type to leave anything uncovered.. if there's something i can do better, tell me and i will.....i think some of yall just too lazy to improve or maybe yall ego is too big to think you NEED to improve..

i'm just looking at it from this perspective.. if we together forever...don't we owe it to ourselves to do more for eachother sexually than any one else ever has in the past....if i'm not the best today..give me time and i promise i will be.....

i just don't understand this acceptance of mediocrity for yourself..

how can you not want to be the best they ever had?
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Posts: 22,137
    Id bang this chick that was cheating on her husband with me. Shit was awesome.
    bullshit....

why would i not want to be told something that would only motivate me to work harder?

yea it would be a hit... but that would only do good for us in the long run...

haven't you ever heard the term what you're not willing to do the next person is?

i'm not the type to leave anything uncovered.. if there's something i can do better, tell me and i will.....i think some of yall just too lazy to improve or maybe yall ego is too big to think you NEED to improve..

i'm just looking at it from this perspective.. if we together forever...don't we owe it to ourselves to do more for eachother sexually than any one else ever has in the past....if i'm not the best today..give me time and i promise i will be.....

i just don't understand this acceptance of mediocrity for yourself..

how can you not want to be the best they ever had?

It doesn't matter how hard you "work" du...another dude might just be better....lol.

It is what it is, I just don't think you're being realistic about the subject. You're not always going to be the best in every aspect...it shouldn't be that serious.
    edited February 2013
    ok ask yourself this...

even if you THINK you're not the best... do you WANT to be the best??

i think everybody should AT THE VERY LEAST WANT to be the best.....and yea if i was told i wasn't..it'd hurt a little.. but it would make me only want to try harder......

i still wanna learn how to do that tantric sex shit one day.. i heard that shit is out of this world.....
    ok ask yourself this...

even if you THINK you're not the best... do you WANT to be the best??

i think everybody should AT THE VERY LEAST WANT to be the best.....and yea if i was told i wasn't..it'd hurt a little.. but it would make me only want to try harder......

i still wanna learn how to do that tantric sex shit one day.. i heard that shit is out of this world.....

I would never ask a question like that knowing he's been with a bunch of Women before me. As long as I know that he would rather sex me then any of those other Women I'm happy.

There is always someone that is better than you at something and that person might have just so happen to fuck your Wife in the past.....some Men are just naturally better at sex then others.
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 17,784
    edited February 2013
    lmao @ asking that shit.

We talk about past lovers and stuff but there's a fine line...don't say anything you can't take back.

Then you care, you just know you can't handle the truth not being you and that's the difference. If you didn't care then there'd be no fucks given on your part if he listed 3 other chicks before you but you said you'd cut the pussy off.
  • KatKat Posts: 31,529
    As far as me....I've never asked him if I was the best because it really doesn't matter.

We have great sex and we love each other, so our sex is more fulfilling anyway. I could easily go back and fuck dude I discussed in this thread or any of my other ex's, but I don't want to because I only want to sex my Husband.This thread is just a hypothetical scenario....not that serious.

Exactly!

And to add on, me and my first love used to have some AMAZING sex when I loved him. I went back one time before me and the bf got together thinking it would be the same, but it wasn't..it wasn't even close, in fact, it was top 5 worse sexual experiences.

Love is a hell of an aphrodisiac.
    lmao @ asking that shit.

Then you care, you just know you can't handle the truth not being you and that's the difference. If you didn't care then there'd be no fucks given on your part if he listed 3 other chicks before you but you said you'd cut the pussy off.

There is really no point once you reach a certain age, to ask your partner if you were the best.....it's just like asking how many people they've been with before you. 9 times out of 10 you're not going to get an honest answer.