One night wit the one who blew your mind. Plus competing against your S/O's sexual past...

Replies

• DWODWO ♪♫♪ Posts: 44,759 Regulator
    am i competitive? yes, absolutely...make no mistakes about it........i want to be the best, because i want to be the best....

but also i feel like she deserves the best....so if there's anything i can do to be better in the bedroom i'm doing it happily, because i want the satisfaction of knowing i gave her more than she's ever had.......

i have a strong desire to please......i take much joy in distributing pleasure
  • MeTaLMeTaL Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically it's not even about pleasing HER at this point, it's about beating some unknown dude.

smh...men and their competitive natures.

Most men got fragile ego kat.. It's a pride thing with majority men out here.. The last man that had her.. The next man wants to outbeat him.. in what he did and what he didn't do..

That's why as man, I am conformable in my own skin.. to not care about what the next man did..as in She with me now and I am handling business.. end of story. Niggas out here need to accept the fact before you met your woman another nigga was probably doing it better than you. . Unfortunately some niggas can't accept that..

Fucks up their mental state.. going around asking questions.. some niggas don't want the answer to.. Then when they get the answers.. some niggas can't handle it.. that another nigga lay it down better than him..

Ms.ScorpMissKKat
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 18,095 Regulator
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    lmao @ asking that shit.

Let's not get carried away...he says anything BUT me and he ain't getting pussy for a month.

Lol...but didn't you say you don't care about being the best fuck he's had?

What I don't know doesn't hurt me.

Honestly, I don't care but damn I'm not trying to have it confirmed.

We talk about past lovers and stuff but there's a fine line...don't say anything you can't take back.

Then you care, you just know you can't handle the truth not being you and that's the difference. If you didn't care then there'd be no fucks given on your part if he listed 3 other chicks before you but you said you'd cut the pussy off.

There is really no point once you reach a certain age, to ask your partner if you were the best.....it's just like asking how many people they've been with before you. 9 times out of 10 you're not going to get an honest answer.

I agree asking the question after a certain point is pointless, which is why personally I've never nor would I ever ask it even though I've been asked in the past by a couple women I dated or dealt with. That still doesn't mean that for the woman I marry I don't want our sex lives to be better than anything both of us have had before. Sure it may not happen, but you still want it to happen

It will be better regardless because she is your Wife and ya'll have a bond that you haven't had with anyone else.
    I would make love to my Husband before I fucked a dude that made me squirt a million times.

The emotional level will of course make it better. We talking on the straight physical level of pleasure though. Think about it like this...how would you feel if you were married to a man you never made nut from head. Then find out a chick in his past before you was swallowing his seed left and right because she knew how to make him nut from head. Sure, your sex life may be better, but you mean to tell me on NO level at all would you feel like "That bitch can't do it better than me" and want to make him try and nut from head?

My ego is just not that wrapped up to where I'm asking him those type of questions. We've been married 8 years and I've never asked him about his sex life with Women before me, I handle my business in the bedroom and I know he is sexually fulfilled.

I'm not about to wear myself out trying to compete with chicks from his past...it's just stupid. Like I said, I think it's a male ego thing because it's not that serious to me.

@Ms.Scorp The bold is exactly it...you handle your business because you want him to be satisfied. And all me and Du are saying that is that "want" for some extends to wanting to be the best sexual experience their s/o or spouse has. It's not a man or woman thing, it's a "I want to be the best for the person I love at everything"...and that's supposed to be normal and NOT limited to your sex life like some have been wrongly saying in this thread.

But ya'll want it more for the sake of competition and that's just silly. You can't handle someone being better than you and in my opinion that's not something to concern yourself with. Marriage is about so many more things then being the best sexual partner.

Like Kai said, unless she's only had a few other Men, you never really know if she's telling you the truth when she says your the best, so it's best not to worry about it.

Umm...no Du may want it for competition but that's his reasoning. His reasoning don't mean it's the same for every man.
    edited February 2013
    and women take classes like "stripperobics" n shit to learn how to pole dance for their men...

they take little workshops on how to give head for their men, they read books, and spends tons of money on lingerie to please their men.....

as much as women like praise and attention.... yall are severely bullshitting yourselves if you think we're willing to buy that yall don't take pride in pulling out all the stops to please yall men......
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MeTaL wrote: »
    So basically it's not even about pleasing HER at this point, it's about beating some unknown dude.

Most men got fragile ego kat.. It's a pride thing with majority men out here.. The last man that had her.. The next man wants to outbeat him.. in what he did and what he didn't do..

That's why as man, I am conformable in my own skin.. to not care about what the next man did..as in She with me now and I am handling business.. end of story. Niggas out here need to accept the fact before you met your woman another nigga was probably doing it better than you. . Unfortunately some niggas can't accept that..

Fucks up their mental state.. going around asking questions.. some niggas don't want the answer to.. Then when they get the answers.. some niggas can't handle it.. that another nigga lay it down better than him..

tumblr_lribm3aoPY1qk8rvb.gif
    MeTaL
    edited February 2013

You shaking your head but admittedly can't handle being told you not the best and would cut off the sex upon being told you're not the best...
    lmao @ asking that shit.

Let's not get carried away...he says anything BUT me and he ain't getting pussy for a month.

pot-calling-the-kettle-black.jpg?w=529
    ShiveDreadz

bruh.....a frail ego is one that cant handle criticism...

not one that encourages it....
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    am i competitive? yes, absolutely...make no mistakes about it........i want to be the best, because i want to be the best....

but also i feel like she deserves the best....so if there's anything i can do to be better in the bedroom i'm doing it happily, because i want the satisfaction of knowing i gave her more than she's ever had.......

i have a strong desire to please......i take much joy in distributing pleasure

I feel you on that folk...even if it don't pertain to sex...I still wanna be the best..I want her to remember me...you gotta stand out...

The nga before me prolly did a and b with her...now she with me and that's my ole lady s/o and I'm feeling her..I wanna do a,b,c and d with her...out top whatever that was done before me by any nga...I mean if you care for your s/o..you should give them that right to do your best with them and for them IMO...

what I look like hearing my chick before she met me her last man or any nga before me took her to Disney World...in the back of my mind I'ma try and take her somewhere like Paris....raise the bar so that vision of her going to Disney World can become good and cloudy...she'll forget she even went wit the nga is how I'm trying to approach it..

Young Stef

what the hell you clapping for....???

that was nothing more than an agreeable statement to stroke the woman's ego....

@meTal... you my nigga but that was a tyler perry answer....

men have a nature in them that drives them to be the best at everything they're passionate about ......to deny that nature is not sign of a strong ego...

a denial of that is something else all together.....
  • LPastLPast Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think she would appreciate moving out of your moms house more than trying to be the best right now, no diss...

Or you getting in shape, no diss...

Or getting a better job, no diss...
    Ms.ScorpKatShiveDreadzmiamivice305Lurk_Hinrich
    and women take classes like "stripperobics" n shit to learn how to pole dance for their men...

they take little workshops on how to give head for their men, they read books, and spends tons of money on lingerie to please their men.....

as much as women like praise and attention.... yall are severely bullshitting yourselves if you think we're willing to buy that yall don't take pride in pulling out all the stops to please yall men......

We pull out all the stops to please him of course, but not out of some dumb competition of what Women before us did.
  • 700700 Count up, Count up, Count up, Count up, Count up, Count up...FreeBands is all I talk about!!!!! Plap City, FLAPosts: 8,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    the bitch that broke my heart in the tenth grade

id punch that hoe in her face at the end of the night

remember 05

what the hell you clapping for....???

that was nothing more than an agreeable statement to stroke the woman's ego....

@meTal... you my nigga but that was a tyler perry answer....

men have a nature in them that drives them to be the best at everything they're passionate about ......to deny that nature is not sign of a strong ego...

a denial of that is something else all together.....

You're probably being lied to though, or have been in the past. Just because she's telling you that you're the best doesn't make it so.
    edited February 2013
    So all ya'll dudes in this thread are the best that your Woman has ever had?....lmao....

tumblr_inline_mh0fep55pn1rt1izo_zps25bba5a3.gif[/img]
    Kat
  • KatKat Posts: 33,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

as much as women like praise and attention.... yall are severely bullshitting yourselves if you think we're willing to buy that yall don't take pride in pulling out all the stops to please yall men keep your men from cheating......

Keep it real du...I don't need all that to give him an orgasm, all that fancy shit is to override the greener grass that's constantly tempting him in a variety of ways.
    ShiveDreadz

Lmao at the bold that's some loser type shit. Nothing wrong with accepting a woman's past but it's another to not at least WANT to do better than the last person they were with. @Du_Du you know the funniest shit about some of these responses. I'm willing to bet if another chick made a plate for somebody's man with something they like on it AND the other chick cooked it then it becomes something else and not a "Oh why you letting your ego get to you if he likes her fried chicken better. You not the only chick to ever fry him chicken before." lol
    DWOChicityYoung Stef
  • MeTaLMeTaL Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No it wasn't bro.. Told it what it is what it is..I am giving it to you raw and straight up.. my nigga..The fuck should I care about what the next man did though.. That's some insecure shit right there.. All that matters is that chick is with me now and I am handling business..with that pussy.. It's that simple.. Stop it my nigga.. you acting one these young niggas out here.. come on bruh.. get your shit together.. Chick is with you now and you handling business.. with the pussy..what's the problem? To sit up here and trying to compete what the next man did..before you..mannn..If I was sitting right next you as one your of homey's.and you told me some shit like this,.I'll smack you across up the side of you head.. lawd ham mercy you raising my damn blood pressure..
    Ms.ScorpCrude_ShiveDreadz
    that's the whole thing BR....

human in general not just men, or women to be specific... humans....we all strive to please those who make us happy....

many of us do them in different ways, but we all strive to please that person especially if it's a romantic relationship....

my whole point from the jump was that if my wife was mentioning another dude as the one person from her past she'd like another night with..i'd feel ethered....and then i countered it by saying i'd feel the need to get back on my shit, cuz obviously i got a lot of room for improvement....

i ain't say i'd mentally break down....i'd deal with it, accept it for what it is...and work on improving my personal performance....and i just don't understand the mentality of someone who can hear their s/o say that someone else was better at something than they were, and not feel a desire to do better...

i just don't get that.....

i want to please my wife, i'm passionate aboutp leasing my wife, i go above and beyond on the regular to please my wife on a regular basis....so matter how major or small the issue... when it comes down to her....you damn right i wanna be the best ever....

every other chick i've ever smashed...i can give a shit less if i was the best they had.. but my wife...that's always going to be my mindset... to give her the best....

either people not passionate enough about this subject, or they just don't believe in themselves....either way im going for the gold
    s3nterocksblackrainYoung Stef
  • S2JS2J Posts: 15,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas out here need to accept the fact before you met your woman another nigga was probably doing it better than you.

wtf. Its 1 thing to be logical that your chick has had sex before you...but its a whole nother thing to have this type of pisspoor dick morale Lmao I mean what kind of shyt is this?

ChicityDWOmiamivice305Young Stef
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 14,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ms.Scorp you wasting your time @Du_Du has his opinion on that.

You saying a lot of what I said to him earlier.

I agree with him about being the best he can be in everything but disagree with him on worrying about what the former man may or may not have done.

Sex is not like a video game were you can beat the previous high score but he doesn't see that because his lady got his head pumped up thinking he's King Dingaling and that seems to cloud his perception between fact and someone feeding his ego.
    LPastDWOYoung Stef
    that's the whole thing BR....

human in general not just men, or women to be specific... humans....we all strive to please those who make us happy....

many of us do them in different ways, but we all strive to please that person especially if it's a romantic relationship....

my whole point from the jump was that if my wife was mentioning another dude as the one person from her past she'd like another night with..i'd feel ethered....and then i countered it by saying i'd feel the need to get back on my shit, cuz obviously i got a lot of room for improvement....

i ain't say i'd mentally break down....i'd deal with it, accept it for what it is...and work on improving my personal performance....and i just don't understand the mentality of someone who can hear their s/o say that someone else was better at something than they were, and not feel a desire to do better...

i just don't get that.....

i want to please my wife, i'm passionate aboutp leasing my wife, i go above and beyond on the regular to please my wife on a regular basis....so matter how major or small the issue... when it comes down to her....you damn right i wanna be the best ever....

every other chick i've ever smashed...i can give a shit less if i was the best they had.. but my wife...that's always going to be my mindset... to give her the best....

either people not passionate enough about this subject, or they just don't believe in themselves....either way im going for the gold

But doing all that in the spirit of competition or to try to outdo the last Man is stupid...period. and if all ya'll are walking around thinking you're out doing every other Man she's ever been with in every aspect, you're delusional. That's all there is to it.
    MeTaLCrude_
    No it wasn't bro.. Told it what it is what it is..I am giving it to you raw and straight up.. my nigga..The fuck should I care about what the next man did though.. That's some insecure shit right there.. All that matters is that chick is with me now and I am handling business..with that pussy.. It's that simple.. Stop it my nigga.. you acting one these young niggas out here.. come on bruh.. get your shit together.. Chick is with you now and you handling business.. with the pussy..what's the problem? To sit up here and trying to compete what the next man did..before you..mannn..If I was sitting right next you as one your of homey's.and you told me some shit like this,.I'll smack you across up the side of you head.. lawd ham mercy you raising my damn blood pressure..

i ain't worried about the next nigga, i'm worried about my lady and giving her the best experience she's ever had...and if i haven't done so in the past....my aim is to make sure i'm working towards that...

how can you be mad about another man wanting to please his lady the best she's ever been pleased???

that's not even logical....you needa pop some blood pressure pills if that's getting you that worked up.....

how can you call yourself a man if you not trying to give a woman you care about the best sexual experience of her life??

that should be your goal just about every single time you lay in the bed with her....

you shouldn't be thinking...."yea imma just beat the pussy up, imma handle my business"

you should be on some....."i finna take this chick to heights she ain't never even know existed"

like i said, i take pleasure in pleasing her....i ain't worried about what another dude did in respect to that dude... i'm more so concerned on what she expedience in respect to her....

my responsibility is taking her to another level......

AP12 wrote: »
    Du...do you think your wife would leave you b/c you werent satisfying her sexually? serious question

never entered my mind.......

i just feel the way i feel about this cuz i'm a passionate person all around... that's just me...i'm intense as shit about certain things.....

the only driving force behind my passion on this subject is the desire to please my lady