What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

ear wax congestion. HELP ME!

SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!!Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
my ears have been congested lately. doctor's strongly advise that you don't use cotton swabs because it pushes the wax deeper or could cause damage to the ear drum. I've been to the clinic last year to get my ears flushed and now the problem is back. I wake up with an ear clogged I guess from the pressure of sleeping on my sides. the ear is all stuffy and I can't hear good. I had my hopes up with the wax vac but the reviews on you tube says its only good for removing water out your ear. any advice?

Replies

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 14,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,842 Regulator
    nigga turn your shower head to massage and knock that gunk outta there with some hot water...

the fuck...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    BiblicalAtheist
  • MzKBMzKB Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peroxide...tilt your hear to the side poor a little in your ear let it sit for a few mins/let it bubble and tilt back to let it run out or use a syringe or some type of suction thingy. Wash out with warm water, then dry with a cloth.
    ex-soldierRecaptimus_Prime360
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,200 Regulator
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Mineral oil.

Cs.......a few drops of mineral oil in each ear will help you out
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • DJ Pauls ArmDJ Pauls Arm Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ear wax candle
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    done all of thee above will do again . I ain't f'n with no candles. thanx for the advice though.
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,842 Regulator
    done all of thee above will do again . I ain't f'n with no candles. thanx for the advice though.

got damn nigga... you really jammed that bitch up huh?

aight tell you what...

get you a paper clip, open it... take the smaller bend and close in the sides a lil bit and bend the very tip upwards to create a scoop.... give that bitch to your old lady, and tell her to get to work.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    onetoughmiracleYoung Stef
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^you could just use a bobby pin for all thay LMFAO at bending a paper clip.

Yo they have this stuff called ERO at walmart in the pharmacy section, follow the instructions its easy to use and it worked for me both times i had some severe congestion.
    -Shive-
    Black_SamsonYoung Stef
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should just cut off your ears.. this problem seems pretty serious, do it now before it is too late.

LMAO..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
    Dirty SanchezYoung Stef
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, but I heard tilting your head and pouring some peroxide in it, then keeping your head tilted to the side for 15-30 mins helps..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • stupot0607stupot0607 Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Stick your finger in your ear.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,025 Regulator
    Buy one if those candles from Whole Foods and have a friend help you
    UTDefense.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MzzKlapBak wrote: »
    peroxide...tilt your hear to the side poor a little in your ear let it sit for a few mins/let it bubble and tilt back to let it run out or use a syringe or some type of suction thingy. Wash out with warm water, then dry with a cloth.

This is old skool right here
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Black_Samson700
    ^^^you could just use a bobby pin for all thay LMFAO at bending a paper clip.

Yo they have this stuff called ERO at walmart in the pharmacy section, follow the instructions its easy to use and it worked for me both times i had some severe congestion.

GOT DAMMIT CAN I BE MACGUYVER?

SHIT.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Dirty SanchezRecaptimus_Prime360blacktuxYoung Stef
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry jamel.
    -Shive-
    Dirty Sanchez
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get yo paperclip scoop on brotha
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    fuck around and she loose that bobby pin off in there... at least with the paper clip she got more gripping space...

got dammit i KNOWWWWW what the hell im talmbout NyyIGGAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    blacktuxRecaptimus_Prime360Young Stef