The Words of a Real Nigga

700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plugPlap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in AKA Donkey
share the words of a real nigga

you satisfied with the money you getting you aint a real nigga

respect yo elders, believe me you'll live longer

KingJamal wrote: »
@b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message

Replies

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the pen dont make you realer than the next nigga

im straight g, this fuckin money dont make me

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • ChiCityChiCity Stark Bannerman Da NAWFPosts: 26,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep ya friends close to u, enemies even closer
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    old school ran it to me, he said even if yo bread low, never keep yo head low

if thats yo girl, love yo girl, fuck what yo nigga say

but he supposed to speak his mind if he feel that way

• ChiCityChiCity Stark Bannerman Da NAWFPosts: 26,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copping cars is cool but more important is lawyer fees
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    if you a daddy then you got responsibilities

dead beats close yo ears you aint feelin me

• 2 Drawlz2 Drawlz Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stay true to the game n the game will stay true to u

control yo dick n u control these hoes

bizness b4 pleasure
    Meester
    time is money, the less time you spend chasin it, the more time you spend spending it

Dirty Sanchez
    being a real nigga aint got nothin to do with money or being a thug

its just keepin it 100 with the people who keep it 100 with you and being a man about any situation

• Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,527 Regulator
    Fuck my babys mama
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this street shit will continue to move with or without u, and never underestimate a nigga that ain't got shit.....
    ChiCity#1hiphopjunki3KINGEC
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hol up, hol up
    roll up, roll up
    pour up, pour up
    im tore up, im tore up
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its cheaper to keep her
    ChiCity#1hiphopjunki3PiffyHazeBelovedAfeniMeester
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes suh, No suh, yessa massa, and nooosa massa, bling bling, I'm ride on ya 2nite, bow bow bow, hootie hoo, all everythang white, yup in my white/black/pink T
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none
    VulcanRavenBuilt 4 cuban linx
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks
    DNB1#1hiphopjunki3VulcanRavenMeester
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lying to yourself will be your downfall...

Accept your Ls, learn from them and move on.

Nobody is perfect.

Money really is the root of all evil.
    ChiCityKINGECMeester
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,645 Regulator
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    StoneColdMikey
  • bankrupt ballerbankrupt baller Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can show you a mansion,i can show you some cars
    it speaks in volumes that im showing you bars
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stew is a backstreet boy
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    DarthRozay