What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Finished my computer

IceManKamIceManKam Hot bodies get Cold ShouldersPosts: 2,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in IllTek
I don't post in here often but since I'm finished building my computer this is the only part where it's allowed

Senior Project required me to select a topic and design a product alongside of it along with a community aspect displaying what I've learned. I'm a big fan of computers so I decided to build a computer which is why I haven't posted for awhile but I'm finished and I might as well display the product

setup.jpg
setup_3.jpg

finished_2.jpg
finished_3.jpg

Specs include:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz
4GB RAM card
500GB Seagate HDD
Gigabyte H61M-DS2 Motherboard
MSi R6670 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card
Antec VP450 Power Supply

Total amount was $354.93, I didn't go all out on stuff because it had to be relatively affordable and get the job done.
A big improvement from my old computer (Dell XPS 400 for the last 5 years); I can play Black Ops 2 and a bunch of other games

Just wanted to share this
CainCincoBoldChildKing EraunoSixSickSins

Replies

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,698 Regulator
    Good shit.......nothing better than building something from scratch and it works when you hit the power button lol
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    IceManKamCinco
  • powerman 5000powerman 5000 Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    good shit, a thread like this should be stickied so everyone can show off their rig. Nice budget rig, with room to grow.
    Cris “Cyborg” Justino: “I’ll Make Ronda Rousey’s Mom Cry When I Beat Her Pussy Daughter”

Screen_Shot_2016_01_25_at_12_01_26_PM.png