Bourbon, Whiskey, Tequila, Champagne or Beer?

twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
How you roll out here?

Twat tips the Teq, Troney Trone

Replies

• ChicityChicity Posts: 20,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Vodka >>>
    this
    if not,Jameson (whiskey) or Bud Light Lime (beer)

• BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tequila >>>>>>>>
    VIBE
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Top of the BootPosts: 11,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whiskey or cognac
    #1hiphopjunki3rico_ENS
  • konceptjoneskonceptjones Old School Playa Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bourbon>>>>>>>>>>>> all others except Tennessee Whiskey (i.e. Jack Daniels and George Dickel).

Young_Chitlin
    Bourbon>>>>>>>>>>>> all others except Tennessee Whiskey (i.e. Jack Daniels and George Dickel).

really never tried bourbon....how does it compare to a decent whiskey?
    SunflowaSeeds
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whiskey - Elijah Craig
    Bourbon - Jim Beam

@Hafbayked
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

run down to the "good" liquor store in your area (like BevMo or something like that) and pick up a 50ml shot bottle or Wild Turkey, Knob Creek, Makers Mark, or Four Roses and try it out.

FYI - Bourbon is a type of whiskey. Tennessee, Kentucky (Bourbon), Scotch, Irish, and Canadian whiskey's all have differences to them.
    @konceptjones the aging process makes them different
  • SunflowaSeedsSunflowaSeeds Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

run down to the "good" liquor store in your area (like BevMo or something like that) and pick up a 50ml shot bottle or Wild Turkey, Knob Creek, Makers Mark, or Four Roses and try it out.

FYI - Bourbon is a type of whiskey. Tennessee, Kentucky (Bourbon), Scotch, Irish, and Canadian whiskey's all have differences to them.

oh no shit huh....cuz i like both Crown and Jack but there's an obvious difference....

i've had maker's mark tho....it was cool but nothing made me want to stay with it
    twatgetta wrote: »

The ingredients and distillation process as well. They're not all made from the same grains.

Scotch is typically maletd barley and is almost always made with a single type of grain
    Irish usually uses unmalted grains and is also single grain
    Kentucky (bourbon) has a minimum of 51% corn as it's grain with most at about 70% with the remaining as wheat or rye.
    Tennessee is similar to bourbon, but adds a filtering process where the alcohol is run through maple charcoal before barreling.
    Canadian is a multi-grain whiskey, but tends to have more rye.
    alvarez_313
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cider, jaeger bombs and sambuca. Used to be vodka but I black out on that shit and more often than not ending up in a holding cell, to old for that shit now lol
    @konceptjones true. did you also know that if you call a Bourbon a Scotch around the worng people you could get cussed out?..lol...it's just that serious.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,189 Regulator
    Crown and Patron
    twatgettaMs.Scorp
  • StewStew Im In My Permanent PRhyme We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 35,891 Regulator
    Vodka/Cranberry with a shot of Tequila
    Meta_ConsciousMsSouthern
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Posts: 16,189 Regulator
    Ewww that sounds disgusting Stew
    englishdude
  • The ProdigalsonThe Prodigalson Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    hennesey-black.jpg

My shit right here and bud light
    Ms.Scorp
    @konceptjones true. did you also know that if you call a Bourbon a Scotch around the worng people you could get cussed out?..lol...it's just that serious.

I'm one of those people who would cuss you out. NEVER disrespect Bourbon like that. I'll let it slide if you called Jack or Dickel Bourbon 'cause I can see someone making that mistake, but never EVER call scotch, irish, or especially canadian shit Bourbon or vice versa.
  • alvarez_313alvarez_313 Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭

The ingredients and distillation process as well. They're not all made from the same grains.

Scotch is typically maletd barley and is almost always made with a single type of grain
    Irish usually uses unmalted grains and is also single grain
    Kentucky (bourbon) has a minimum of 51% corn as it's grain with most at about 70% with the remaining as wheat or rye.
    Tennessee is similar to bourbon, but adds a filtering process where the alcohol is run through maple charcoal before barreling.
    Canadian is a multi-grain whiskey, but tends to have more rye.

Damn man you should become a Turtle lol.. Personally it depends on my mood.. When I've had a long day at the office and I know I'm going straight home I'll pick up a bottle of Maker's Mark 46.. Have that with a few cubes of ice and zone the fuck out.. When I'm going out to hang I usually only fuck with Rum (Appleton Estate or the good ole Captain)
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets get wasted
    belvedere-vodka.jpg
    purple_haze1-283x300.jpg
    Moscato_d%27Asti.jpg
    tumblr_md3pgiYvdb1rjgajio1_500.jpg

absolut-vodka.jpg
    +
    11422pineapple_juice.jpg
    =

Funny+drunk+smile.jpg

Got Em ShookenglishdudeDirty Sanchezbigb86
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whiskey(Maker's Mark) or dirty vodka(Three Olives) martinis when I'm in a business setting, tequila(Cazadores) when I'm trying to party and turn up, beer(Blue Moon or Bud Light) for sporting events and parties. *Side note: I heard that you can buy off brand vodka, a Brita filtration pitcher, and run it through 10 to fifteen times and you cant tell the difference between the off brand and Ciroc/Sky/Belvedere. Haven't tried it but I might do it this weekend to see if there's any truth to it
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher One Cold Ass Honkey It's Cold, AlaskaPosts: 29,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beer.

None of that pussy Bud, coors, Miller shit either.

If i drink hard alcohol its normally whiskey or rum, dont have a favorite.
    Whiskey(Maker's Mark) or dirty vodka(Three Olives) martinis when I'm in a business setting, tequila(Cazadores) when I'm trying to party and turn up, beer(Blue Moon or Bud Light) for sporting events and parties. *Side note: I heard that you can buy off brand vodka, a Brita filtration pitcher, and run it through 10 to fifteen times and you cant tell the difference between the off brand and Ciroc/Sky/Belvedere. Haven't tried it but I might do it this weekend to see if there's any truth to it

I've had friends that have done it with swill vodka like Popov or Mohawk and it turns out pretty damned smooth.
    ShottaDaBeast