What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Well Dayum.... Tell Em Why You Mad Son....

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 44,687 Regulator
focus wrote: »
You got niggas name callin and jumpin out they face at other posters for saying anything thats not 100% devoted to kissing sony's ass? wtf? I make a thread stating nothing but fact, going at no one directly... it gets locked or edited. But this? This is allowed to go on? Read the rules YOU WROTE about posting and get on ya job, mod.

Well dayum..... So it was cool to shit on Playstation All-Stars all week long for not selling Mario numbers but now when the tides turn we gotta bend over backwards for YOU ? The audacity I tell ya....

GNae0F3.gif

Anyways I just wanted to say - I'm gonna let the PS4 threads rock for a whole week or so. I want them to get a bit of shine & spark some discussion. Afterwards if I remember to I'll send em to the PS4 thread stickied.

Enjoy yourselves this weekend & viva la Sony Playstation 4.

Regards,
Sion
IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
T. Sanford wrote: »
Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
genocidecutterearth two supermanachewon87themadlionsfanKINGOFDAARCADEVulcanRavenBlack_SamsonCallMeWelvinStoneColdMikeyBcotton5tha bauseVIBEjoshuaboyBoldChildDupacbankrupt ballerocelotCashmoneyDuxMrCrookedLetterMF_DoomervilleSuperSoakerKillaCham

Replies

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arnold_lol_gif.gif

U mad Focus?
    Gives us back images in sigs
    CallMeWelvincainvelasquezRecaptimus_Prime360KillaCham
  • themadlionsfanthemadlionsfan Posts: 9,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooo.....Focus made a thread and it gt locked....and now his panties are in a bunch correct?!....nigga please

67hcoyh.jpg
    lions-650x406.jpg
    genocidecutterCallMeWelvinPiffyHazeRecaptimus_Prime360
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    somebody on they period
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    genocidecutterCallMeWelvinSion
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    focus a whiny lil hoe, he reminds me of my ex-girlfriend ha ha ha go cry to the mods BITCH!

I called out focus and he stayed HIDING... then he secretly messaged the Mods and asked them to delete my posts. LOL..... nigga you should just change your name right now and come back under a different alias.

I will never stop ridiculing you!
    BoldChildGovernmentCheese
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall better stop yall might make him cry
    Gives us back images in sigs
    CallMeWelvinSion
    woah nigga diss that nigga,dont talk about texas straight up
    MF_Doomerville
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how much will the facebook4 cost? Need to know to see if i can cop it with the PiiU.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    KINGOFDAARCADE
    lets have a shootout nigga

1 clip and no vest
    I would have fucking banned u. In my pm's crying bout some post over video games.
    This the last place we should be getting pm's about, how bot you grow the fuck up and quit crying.

i never pm'd you online nigga and you know it
    you showing out for company, i only sunt you game invites nigga

deal with it
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 11,294 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Sion wrote: »
    Anyways I just wanted to say - I'm gonna let the PS4 threads rock for a whole week or so. I want them to get a bit of shine & spark some discussion. Afterwards if I remember to I'll send em to the PS4 thread stickied.
    Whoa dere boi, don't go dere boi.
    zvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpgzvvgw2.jpg
    SionParallel
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,261 Regulator
    Top Cat wrote: »
    I would have fucking banned u. In my pm's crying bout some post over video games.
    This the last place we should be getting pm's about, how bot you grow the fuck up and quit crying.

i never pm'd you online nigga and you know it
    you showing out for company, i only sunt you game invites nigga

deal with it

talking about focus nigga...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    joshuaboySion
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,593 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • tha bausetha bause Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shits disgusting
    PM5n696.gif
    1005014gs.jpg
    Sionfunkdocdamc
  • joshuaboyjoshuaboy Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was all fun and games in here. Didn't know anyone took it seriously. Its a videogame section FFS. I would clown on people in here for fun and talk to you straight up in other areas.

Wow. Shit just got serious.
    SionVulcanRavenKarl.
  • KINGOFDAARCADEKINGOFDAARCADE Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus bitch-ass-ness is ban worthy.

Honestly... we shouldn't have to live amongst a rat like him. Whats next? He gonna be reporting us to the police? FBI? Interpol?

Ban that lil rat bastard. He's quietly lurking around here, reading our posts, and then reporting us. What part of the game is that?!?!
    genocidecutter