Fellatio Tips & Techniques

Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, so I've been seeing this video on my facebook page and it got me curious. I'm a straight up head doctor, meaning I put my all into it and am able to make him bust in under 5 minutes most times, but I'm always looking to switch it up.....

Which brings me to this video and my reason for making the thread. I want some feedback especially from the Men about whether or not the sounds and techniques she is using would turn you on. Also, what tips and tricks have Women used that sent you over the edge? Ladies I would like your feedback as well.

hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2013/01/01/odiyteydhuewtdedeftdefdwe5dew5dtew6dtewdewdeddewdewd_mobile.mp4

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshh60Y199DjwGYk2tgr
SleepwalkingInJapanRoster Player #99Supreme_Mind999CockMcStuffinsbignormYoung Stefjayvon32[Deleted User]idoitforhiphop10PicoStewTheBoyRo$ineedmoney$damnkpmiamivice305iron man1MarcusGarveyR.D.Dirty Sancheza.mannStoneColdMikeyGot Em ShookMichael_Maliceillestni99ainneValentinez A. KaiserJameson_Porcupine Already Home_17SionNoCanadiansEH?Disciplined InSightanimalistikceothachosen1DWOskpjr78unspoken_respect

Replies

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok well ya'll need to check out the video....lol! I tried to imbed it but wasn't able to.
  • Ms.ScorpMs.Scorp Kimi Turn that 62 to 125, 125 to a 250 250 to a half a million, ain't nothin' nobody can do with me.Posts: 3,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing throwing me off is her use of hands in the video....I've always felt like no hands is better. I do agree with her use of saliva though, a blowjob should always be very wet and sloppy.

Another thing that I'm on the fence about is the noises she makes while she's doing it....I'm really not sure that would be a turn on.
    Valentinez A. Kaiserqawshun
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    Ok well ya'll need to check out the video....lol! I tried to imbed it but wasn't able to.
    watching now

she's a blowjobologist

throat 101
    Ms.Scorp
  • Drew_AliDrew_Ali Posts: 1,403
    I've always felt like no hands is better. I do agree with her use of saliva though, a blowjob should always be very wet and sloppy.

You are correct..........

Add eye contact &
    Spoiler:
    Ms.ScorpValentinez A. Kaiser
  • fortyacres&amulefortyacres&amule wubalubadubdub Posts: 15,086 Regulator
    What can i say that dildo won
    edited February 2013
    Top Cat wrote: »
    kimi post a vid of you giving tips, you can use me

tumblr_md540f4ZvU1rk0c0wo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mic371BPE11qz4rgp_zps161d85d8.gif[/img]

Not happening....lol
    ceothachosen1Bodhiqawshun
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Phat Bootyologist Posts: 42,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well alrighty then. I'm never against a woman wanting higher education in head giving.

Bless you Kimi
    Ms.Scorp
  • SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    The thing throwing me off is her use of hands in the video....I've always felt like no hands is better. I do agree with her use of saliva though, a blowjob should always be very wet and sloppy.

Another thing that I'm on the fence about is the noises she makes while she's doing it....I'm really not sure that would be a turn on.
    "she said look ma no hands" is preferable...but hands provide an assist sometimes

HER suction noises sound manufactured, not really sexy but i wouldnt complain lol
    Ms.Scorp
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 21,808 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    kimi post a vid of you giving tips, you can use me

tumblr_md540f4ZvU1rk0c0wo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mic371BPE11qz4rgp_zps161d85d8.gif[/img]

Not happening....lol

FYq7M.gif%20
    VIBE

"she said look ma no hands" is preferable...but hands provide an assist sometimes

HER suction noises sound manufactured, not really sexy but i wouldnt complain lol

Yeah that twist technique she used looked effective, I might give that a try...it seems like it would give it a different feeling then just using your mouth.
    So overall, ya'll not feeling the noises...I figured as much
  • Drew_AliDrew_Ali Posts: 1,403
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    I've always felt like no hands is better. I do agree with her use of saliva though, a blowjob should always be very wet and sloppy.

You are correct..........

Add eye contact &
    Spoiler:

Yeah, eye contact is a big thing since you guys are so visual. I like to use eye contact and then let him watch me put his dick in between my breast as well.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrzWKx8Mxm48gAOTYm_VEe64UuJ87zCBOms-iUxBp6CaJUAZYj8A

BigBallsNoWorriesblackgod813
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dicking down your old lady. Posts: 6,579 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Her use of her hands while sucking my dick is absolutely necessary.