What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

SLIM was not the best singer in 112. FACT

Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too.Posts: 60,824 Regulator
That Honor Goes To Daron and Q.

slim was a gimmick.
if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
King Of The Onomatopoeia
Ajackson17

Replies

• detcatinvadetcatinva Posts: 11,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    agreed q has the best voice but i think slim had the most unique voice, the voice that could sell records
    freewatether.jpg

freeway.jpg
    ImTheKangRoundHeregns
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,824 Regulator
    i'll give you that... it was.... attention grabbing...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,824 Regulator
    Props to that nigga @GNS for the inspiration.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    gns
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daron definitely has the strongest voice, but Slim had a unique voice.

I thought the same thing about JC Chasez from NSync..I felt his voice was stronger than JT's voice. JT just had the total package to make him a superstar with his frosted Jewfro.

Already Home_17gns
    edited February 2013
    Daron definitely has the strongest voice, but Slim had a unique voice.

I thought the same thing about JC Chasez from NSync..I felt his voice was stronger than JT's voice. JT just had the total package to make him a superstar with his frosted Jewfro.
    i can dig that, yeah JC definately had the stronger voice.

but i think we can break that one down to work ethic... they both had the same chances.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slim's voice was nasally. Still my favorite member.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    BeleeDatPleighboy
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slim is that nigga, get it right.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

• deshoun_alforddeshoun_alford Posts: 149 ✭✭
    slim had more of a distinguishable voice......gave them an identity
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just like sisqo
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They say Keith Sweat sound like he beggin, Slim used to whine and cry on tracks b....lol but yeah c/s all the most unique voice theory...he did give them a disticnt sound...u heard slim whining ass...you know its a 112 song...lol
    KatMuhannadgns
  • BeleeDatPleighboyBeleeDatPleighboy Knockin em off they feet like a southerner supposed to do Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    Just like sisqo

I actually think sisqo had the best voice in Dru Hill

Already Home_17
  • ImTheKangRoundHereImTheKangRoundHere Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Q voice was very unique.He was the voice that stood out
    tumblr_mhrbesjcOx1rqrau3o1_500.gif[img][/img]
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELLLLLL NAW!

U A DAM FOOL IF U THINK SLIM HAD THE BEST VOICE...

Q AND DARON HAD THE BEST VOICE BUT I THINK Q IS SLIGHTLY BETTER
    iw23gx.jpg
    Black_Samson
    glad yall all admit slim was gimmicky.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • saracenwiresaracenwire Posts: 512 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike had a better voice as well. He just didn't get to show it off often.