What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Rewriting Evolution ~ Darwin was wrong

1131415161719»

Replies

• BodhiBodhi Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1043375_o.gif
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    edited May 2013
    bambu wrote: »
    You would not dare step to the God loser...........

Already did. And we see how that turned out.
    bambu wrote: »
    Fuck that nigga @oceanic.........

Kobe-U-Mad.jpg
    “Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
    -- Bruce Lee
    jonoWill Munny
    edited May 2013
    Zjwo4.gif
    -- Bruce Lee
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    LOL @ this bitch ass, stupid ass nigga.......
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Oceanic wrote: »
    The web conceptualization still does not get rid of common descent. A web still springs from one point.

SPIDER-WEB.jpg

Correction........

A web springs from one creator........

Material on one side is only related to material on the other by its creator........................

11849269-in.gif

Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.

Bodhi
  • bambubambu *Earth & Water* Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Ahhhhhh.....

Where was I ???????

Oh yes.....................

Uprooting the Tree of Life
    http://shiva.msu.montana.edu/courses/mb437_537_2005_fall/docs/uprooting.pdf
    File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
    by WF Doolittle

"This “tree” also lacks a single cell at the root; the three major domains
    of life probably arose from a population of primitive cells that differed in their genes."

Web_Of_Life.jpg

Men need images..... Lacking them they invent idols.