ill probably get a lot backlash for this, but this is why i think science is just as useless as religion. and its gonna be a long post....most wont read cus you know....you aint tryna read a typography but if your up for debate try to get through it
science is passed of as FACT....i.e. this is science so it must be true.
yet (and before i continue typin i dont study science so forgive me if i get a few "facts" wrong but hopefully you will see where im trying to come from)
- they said the atom was the smallest thing known to man, but now we have quarks
- they said the earth was flat, but now we see it is spherical
- then there is this thread http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/490699/rewriting-evolution-darwin-was-wrong/p1
i.e. Rewriting evolution - darwin was wrong
- then i have my own beefs with science/math
i believe science slash math a convenient answer to to questions that queries that just cannot be answered e.g.
- 10 centimetres, ok we all know that 10cm is 10cm....but why is it so....at some point some person must have taken a specific amount of distance and just said "fuck it...this is a centimetre thus this is ten centimetres"
granted measurements work for us, as we have technology beyond belief, but what if we were wrong about measurements like we were about the world being flat?
theory.....come on son....i mean its plausible, but to hold that up as FACT.....i know it is just a theory but thoe that believe in it are not open to the idea that they may be wrong......they are 100% sure that is the truth. but how is the big bang theory any less a story than the 7 days in which god created the earth?
pisses me off to....so cus we are stuck to the ground, cus an apple fell on newtons head we are to believe that there is a force (of perfect proportions) that holds each and everyone of us to the core of the earth? why is it that there is a force that pulls us and not a force that pushes us?
i have a lot of beefs with science an math....but im a lil drunk and cant be bothered to go into it more