So Meek MIll bagging Little Girls Outchea....

CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
These rappers got to keep their groupies under control. Meek Mill has become the latest victim to be exposed. Just a regular girl who happens to be a big fan of Meek had the time of her life. Surprisingly she wasn’t even in it for the money, she just wanted the goods. Well, now text messages leading to and after the encounter has surfaced. A very excited fan of Meek who goes by the name of Alexus had been text messaging a friend revealing she bagged the rap star and she would be sleeping with him. After she reached her goal she snapped pictures of Meek snoring.

I'm not posting those pics of Meek Mill because I don't roll like that but heres the chick

1.jpg

m22.jpg

Pass.
tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
Jay Electronica
Blu
Fashawn
Elzhi
Phonte
MF Doom
Lil B
Kebee
Verbal Jint
Wretch 32

Replies

• CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • starvinstarvin Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.o how old is this kid ?
    tumblr_mhpoqebgSs1s1wxobo1_400.gif
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I don't really see how that is exposing HIM. She bragging about being a hoe, she the one exposing herself. And if that girl is under the age of 18 then shit ain't fair. That lil slut look like a grown ass woman and should be treated like one if in the place and position presenting herself like that. SMH

Exactly. Burden of proof should not be on the dude when a female approaches him as if she's of consenting age. Now, if she approached like the second set of pics, I'd card her ass ASAP. First set she looks like a thick version of Left Eye.
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,581 Regulator
    she aint younger than 17. cant be
    #Mikeyismod2017
    unspoken_respectKINGECSerious Juice Mayne
  • Mr.LVMr.LV Posts: 13,254 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crazy thing is its the same girl in both sets of pics one looks older and the young ass fuck niggas out there be careful.

izsej6W8x1bly.png
    OGClarenceBoddickerAnd_So_It_Burnsmiamivice305
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd Pic She Look Hella Young, If I Got Money & Reputation to Look out for Im Carding Bitches
    tumblr_mizvm6qgBr1r416kro1_500.jpg
    tumblrmaevxpaggo1qhjxaa.gif
    CashmoneyDux
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash on tha 1st image, but pass on tha 2nd. She look hella young in tha second set. Anyway inb4 Tweet Mill is a registered sex offender. Karma is a muthafucka if that shyt does happen
    And_So_It_Burnsblackbloc
  • FlashHexFlashHex Posts: 138 ✭✭
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Smash on tha 1st image, but pass on tha 2nd. She look hella young in tha second set. Anyway inb4 Tweet Mill is a registered sex offender. Karma is a muthafucka if that shyt does happen

She look grown in the first image, especially her bottom half.
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 63,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really see how that is exposing HIM. She bragging about being a hoe, she the one exposing herself. And if that girl is under the age of 18 then shit ain't fair. That lil slut look like a grown ass woman and should be treated like one if in the place and position presenting herself like that. SMH

That's why you ask for ID
    LcnsdbyROYALTYWiseGuyyCashmoneyDuxKINGEC
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

That's why you ask for ID

true but if she look like she do in tha first pic upon first meeting, im pretty sure most niggas will 'forget' to ask. This incident should serve as a reminder that they're putting something in tha food. Don't get caught up...
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,659 Regulator
    woooooow really? it aint fair? a set up?

did you idjits look at the second set of pics before speaking?

some of you need to go to get chemically castrated... like.... now...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    treyside93
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,659 Regulator
    woooooow really? it aint fair? a set up?

did you idjits look at the second set of pics before speaking?

some of you need to go to get chemically castrated... like.... now...

But she didn't come to the party looking like the 2nd set of pics. She came to the party looking like the first picture. And trying to hold a conversation with a groupie bitch whether 17 or 25 won't make a difference. All them hoes are slow.

then you deserve what you get. herpes, chlymidia, aids, kids, 20 years etc....

you just made an excuse for bad judgement.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Bender Rodriguez
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philly nigas known foe underage girls
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    rip.dillaoptimistic
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    since when did a fat ass and some lipstick become a trusted sign that a bitch legal?

quoted for truth

sticker,375x360.u1.png
    blackbloc