Ladies serious question. ......

CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no moreCyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,108 Regulator
Who's harder to break away from. The dude who has the goat sex game who got you locked down or the dude who has got you mentally locked down by using your emotions to mind fuck you?

I heard different answers by all types of females so discuss.

Replies

• MissKMissK Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dude that has me mentally locked down.

Hi Cain....tis all!
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,108 Regulator
    @Missk hello and I'm surprised you answered lol
  • Iheart~CaliIheart~Cali Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one who has me locked down mentally.
    SleepwalkingInJapanMasterALFrank
  • WestieWestie Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mentally, but the sex tends to be a mental thing too (for me anyway). I haven't slept with a man I didn't have some type of emotional connection with.
    [Deleted User]DWOMasterALFrank
  • Go figureGo figure Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh this is bad news for me. i usually let a girl be who she is without forcing her or being mentally aggressive. but as far as sex i put my all in it and they always come back for it even after we stop/break up. 2 of em got serious with some dude they claim is an asshole and dont really care for their feelings but uses charm to get his way but they always cheated on their guy with me numerous times.....but they'd most likely never leave even when they complain they want to.

oh well, i guess those type of dudes will still get cheated on and guys like me will still get the puss.
    Why Cain, lol? Interesting topic.
  • CainCain Admin, Moderator, old.me.is no more Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 31,108 Regulator
    So Cali, Missk and Mrs West what makes it harder to leaves those types of guys
    God bless the man that that can do both.

Thank you for that prayer I needed that

[Deleted User]tha_bride22PicoPeeny_Wally
    Makes it harder for me Cain because I am more driven by emotion.
  • PicoPico Posts: 32,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mentally. The body follows the mind right.
    MsSouthernMissKAjackson17
  • DWODWO ♪♫♪ I was down 40, now I'm up 50. Posts: 50,016 Regulator
    MrsWest wrote: »
    Mentally, but the sex tends to be a mental thing too (for me anyway). I haven't slept with a man I didn't have some type of emotional connection with.
    hello
    Cain
  • WestieWestie Posts: 5,256 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du_Du wrote: »
    hello

Hi
    DWO
  • aka_OGaka_OG Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    The dude that has me mentally locked down.
    The one who has me locked down mentally.

stringgg.gif

Go deeper. Are y'all talkin about a dude that you've invested in emotionally over time or someone who just knows how to push your buttons?
    KatVader_F_KennedyMasterALFrankPeeny_Wally
    Both women and men have sex because they are physically attracted to the person, for pure pleasure, because they are in love, or simply because they are horny. But within the overall similarity, I'd say women's sexuality tends to be more linked with love and emotional bonding. Women, more than men, like sex when there's some kind of emotional connection. Men are more likely to have sex simply because the opportunity presented itself-mental connection is not always needed. (exceptions of course, I know some women who just enjoy having sex, and the emotional connection isn't a concern. Then there are others who promise themselves they won’t get attached to the guy with 'only the great sex game'-good luck with that because emotions will happen if it's a constant thing)

Anyway as I said, for me it's all about the one I have emotionally invested in. Great sex is well great but at the end of the day I can walk away from that (may still be hard sometimes but eh, it's just sex) But a man that has gotten in my mind and worked me up down and sideways with great mental game-yea that's much harder to walk from because once he has your head it's all over and I am going to do whatever it takes to hold on to that.
    CainMasterALFrankaka_OG
    MissK wrote: »
    Both women and men have sex because they are physically attracted to the person, for pure pleasure, because they are in love, or simply because they are horny. But within the overall similarity, I'd say women's sexuality tends to be more linked with love and emotional bonding. Women, more than men, like sex when there's some kind of emotional connection. Men are more likely to have sex simply because the topportunity presented itself-mental connection is not always needed. (exceptions of course, I know some women who just enjoy having sex, and the emotional connection isn't a concern. Then there are others who promise themselves they won’t get attached to the guy with 'only the great sex game'-good luck with that because emotions will happen if it's a constant thing)

Anyway as I said, for me it's all about the one I have emotionally invested in. Great sex is well great but at the end of the day I can walk away from that (may still be hard sometimes but eh, it's just sex) But a man that has gotten in my mind and worked me up down and sideways with great mental game-yea that's much harder to walk from because once he has your head it's all over and I am going to do whatever it takes to hold on to that.

The bolded is 100% true and the rest is well stated @missk so basically a man with immaculate talk game is more of a threat?
    MissKMasterALFrank
  • JDSTAYWITIT.JDSTAYWITIT. .........Call Me On Shiniqua's Phone #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCPosts: 11,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

True...If you ever chop it up with any old school player or cat that was in the P game ...they always explain the way they get so many women to be down with what they do is mainly by getting their minds first... they may not even sex the chick.. but how they would put it is.. if you can get a females mental... she'll have faith in everything you tell her being for her benefit .... powerful shit if i do say so myself...

i wonder if theres a male equivalent* to this concept ...
    MasterALFrankPeeny_Wally
    @mzgrahambitches your thoughts on the OP?
  • KatKat Posts: 36,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh, I've been going back and forth with this topic. I'm not sure how I want to respond.
    DWO
  • KatKat Posts: 36,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    From experience as a dude I think it goes both ways.. It's hard to get a chick locked down mentally if you can't seal the deal with some good sex.... Anything u do get without good sex is temporary. It's only a matter of time before she goes searching for the dude that can blow her back out...

So you're just going to breeze in and say what's taken me DAYS of thinking about how to word it?

Co-sign.
  • MasterALFrankMasterALFrank ◇◇(0)◆◆ bitch country.Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go figure wrote: »
    smh this is bad news for me. i usually let a girl be who she is without forcing her or being mentally aggressive. but as far as sex i put my all in it and they always come back for it even after we stop/break up. 2 of em got serious with some dude they claim is an asshole and dont really care for their feelings but uses charm to get his way but they always cheated on their guy with me numerous times.....but they'd most likely never leave even when they complain they want to.

oh well, i guess those type of dudes will still get cheated on and guys like me will still get the puss.
    No it just shows a ho will be a ho