ordering hoes on Backpage

Replies

• aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T/s You can't be serious
    amenhotepivGorillaWitAttitude
  • I Am Jay PeeI Am Jay Pee Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My boy does it all the time. He said the same thing its cheaper and you can do what you want. I looked at some of the chicks some of them are bad though. I wonder if some of their pictures are photoshopped or fake, but I can't do it I can't pay for pussy atleast directly
  • DNB1DNB1 $$$$ Produced by a billion in this muthafukka $$$$ Posts: 14,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never paid for no pussy....gave away half a gram for some head once tho....bitch sniffed it up and asked if I wanted to fuck..told her to come back wid some money...
    Drew_Alimiamivice305galaxy_1221GorillaWitAttitude
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 16,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you "directly" paying for pussy you'd be better off just hitting up the seedy area near you and picking up a street walker.

I remember the news channel here did a special on prostitution a few nights.

Just looking some of the women ranged from average to some real shanks.

Some were drug addicts others were just women who fell on hard times and needed some extra cash.

If you in any major city with at least a couple of Jacksons to spare then you should have no problem.

I'd beware of those back page ads the feds and vice cops are always using them and setting up fake ones to do busts.
  • edwardnigmaedwardnigma Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    man fuck them backpage hoes.....all the ones wit good prices look like shit.....and all the bad ones say "sorry no black guys"......one of them broads came wit a double scoop of ether and said "no black guys under 35"

are we that ruthless on the pussy?.....can they not resume business tomorrow?

The pimps tell them to put that.Sometimes they arent doing so well and dont want a black guy or pimp whos doing bad to take her

I know pimps and hoed as regular people,ya know? Like friends i went to school with,people arpund the way

And anyone with a honda civic and some know how could pimp a chic who wants to do that

So homie with the honda civic dont want you to take his hoe lol

Believe it or not,sometimes the so called pimp gets dragged into it by the girl whos bout that life

These girls try to do it to me lol but im not into it.
    man fuck them backpage hoes.....all the ones wit good prices look like shit.....and all the bad ones say "sorry no black guys"......one of them broads came wit a double scoop of ether and said "no black guys under 35"

I've heard that from people that are around or engage in that type of lifestyle that they find that Black guys particularly young Black guys are more likely not to pay them or try to negotiate the price down when terms have already have been agreed to.

This is combined with the fact that they say some of us come of as being hostile, loud, and confrontational it makes some of the girls not want to deal with any Black man period particularly the White ones who have never really been around Blacks like talking about so they have a lot of preconceived notions.

All factors considered they tend to want to avoid Black men like the plague particularly younger ones.

fuc_i_look_likealmighty breeze
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Never paid for no pussy....gave away half a gram for some head once tho....bitch sniffed it up and asked if I wanted to fuck..told her to come back wid some money...

You always pay for pussy whether it's directly or indirectly.

You may have never paid for it directly like giving a broad cash then having her perform an act but chances are you have paid for it indirectly.
    f.e.d.s.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I do is order poo poo I love tasting dey pussy sukin they toes trying to be they nigga
    2 Drawlz

I've heard that from people that are around or engage in that type of lifestyle that they find that Black guys particularly young Black guys are more likely not to pay them or try to negotiate the price down when terms have already have been agreed to.

This is combined with the fact that they say some of us come of as being hostile, loud, and confrontational it makes some of the girls not want to deal with any Black man period particularly the White ones who have never really been around Blacks like talking about so they have a lot of preconceived notions.

All factors considered they tend to want to avoid Black men like the plague particularly younger ones.

You sure you just "HEARD" or you outchea living off experience like the Lox?

If I was going to pay for pussy directly I wouldn't be recruiting hoes off the backpage.

I see a lot of women of the night and hoodrats that would be more then happy to get a few dollars.

Those backpage broads be charging astronomical amounts like $150-200 for like just an hour and like $100 for an half hour.

Then on top of that a lot of those same hoes strip or work the streets for less then half of what they charge on there.

I'm chill on that but suppose something happened between me and the wife and she wasn't in the picture and I got hard up for some pussy I'd hit the streets before I ordered hoes off the backpage.
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP Nigga is a dirtbag magnet. Tetanus shot is in order.
    Wild Selfmiamivice305
    @HAF yea niggaz get their money worth then some and quite frankly I don't blame them.

If she's promising a service she needs to stand by it.

• NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao dead @ stainlesssteelberg slim
    edwardnigma
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha funny story a backpager works as a teller at my bank
    Purr
    @numbaz if my wife and I go eat catch a movie and maybe get gas that ish is running $40-$50 bucks minimum you must be taking your hoes to Mickey D's and ordering off the dollar menu and coming back home and doing redbox or Netflix for your dates for be that low.

@MC most of those broads just be regular girls working regular jobs but trying to make a little extra cash.
    miamivice305
  • Got Em ShookGot Em Shook Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it once as a dare...chick was a fine ass thick hispanic broad. Think she had a $60 special goin....after that the bitch would text my google number askin if I wanted to see her...shit was annoying as fuck. So I just changed my google number lol
    BOSSExcellenceCrude_Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • MC The RapperMC The Rapper Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    Haha funny story a backpager works as a teller at my bank

post ad or ducktales......

ducktales? saw her in an ad then went to the bank the next week and blam prostitute I

have no reason to lie and that's not the first chick I saw moonlighting , she was working around the same area the

bank is in . All the tellers work part time she was probably trying to make rent .
  • PurrPurr The BBW of your dreams. on my mama, on my hood, i look like fly, i look good. Posts: 30,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did it once as a dare...chick was a fine ass thick hispanic broad. Think she had a $60 special goin....after that the bitch would text my google number askin if I wanted to see her...shit was annoying as fuck. So I just changed my google number lol

So you paid ten dollars to change your google number over one chic?

Why lie? :(
    StewGot Em Shookalmighty breezekAjUn