Three 6 Mafia @ the 2006 Oscars Appreciation

Nah SonNah Son Habitual Line StepperPosts: 7,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
The Grammys dont even five a fuck about Hip Hop and these dudes went and got em a fuckin Oscar...Shit was goat

DJ Paul: We wanna thank Keith Young, our choreographer.

Juicy J: Yes!

DJ Paul: Man, hear me out—the whole Sony Records. Lisa Ellis, our moms, our whole family…

Juicy J: Thank you Jesus! The Academy!

DJ Paul: Select-O-Hits for givin’ us a chance. The Academy…We love the Academy! Gil Cates! Everybody, man!

Juicy J: Man, we love ya’ll!

DJ Paul: Hell, I got plenty of time. I wanna thank everybody man…

Juicy J: Lisa Ellis, Don Ienner,

DJ Paul: Once again our families…Ludacris, shawty, what’s up! George Clooney, my favorite man, he showed me love when I first met him.

Frayser Boy: Memphis, Tenn, we bringin’ it home!

DJ Paul: We outta here!

Juicy J: Memphis Tennessee!

_Menace_T. SanfordLincolnCJinfamous114CashmoneyDuxhnic1978twentyfivelightersYoung_Chitlin1CK1SLV_DonMr.FortePeezy_JenkinsIceBergTaylorStoneColdMikeyDMTxTHCRhyme_ReligionSWAMPGODMrCrookedLettertexasdaking88dbrazil412

Replies

• _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need more Hip Hop acts at the oscars and winners..

Tupac Resurrection was nominated but lost to some corny ass Indian documentary
  • spit_fiyaspit_fiya Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't be surprised if GZA gets an Oscar tonight b
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, what the fuck happened to Jamie Foxx teeth? Shit looks like he chews on pop rocks now....
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was PROUD of them cats and i'm not the biggest 3-6 fan. I love how Queen Latifah went back to her hip hop roots when she saw they won.!!!
    SWAMPGOD
  • twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol it was 2005 but the GOAT is well deserved...

Untitled-7_zpsfaef4622.png
  • DJ Pauls ArmDJ Pauls Arm Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you ftom the south and you didnt feel some kinda way about them winning the Oscar you aint got no soul
    Peezy_JenkinsMr.ForteT. Sanfordgns
  • eternal soldiereternal soldier RESPECT YA JAW!! Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's crazy when you think that one of the most lyrical deficient individuals has an Oscar under their belt!
    StoneColdMikeyMrCrookedLettergnstexasdaking88CottonCitySlim
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 16,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The funny thing about it is that they won and Oscar for a song about pimping and it was completely appropriate given the nature of the movie the song was from. How often would that ever happen?
    Mr.ForteStoneColdMikey
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 10,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put a hit out on Frayser Boy. Nigga was screamin Bay area too much.
    Peezy_JenkinsgnsMr.Forte
  • Mr.ForteMr.Forte Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    The Grammys dont even five a fuck about Hip Hop and these dudes went and got em a fuckin Oscar...Shit was goat

DJ Paul: We wanna thank Keith Young, our choreographer.

Juicy J: Yes!

DJ Paul: Man, hear me out—the whole Sony Records. Lisa Ellis, our moms, our whole family…

Juicy J: Thank you Jesus! The Academy!

DJ Paul: Select-O-Hits for givin’ us a chance. The Academy…We love the Academy! Gil Cates! Everybody, man!

Juicy J: Man, we love ya’ll!

DJ Paul: Hell, I got plenty of time. I wanna thank everybody man…

Juicy J: Lisa Ellis, Don Ienner,

DJ Paul: Once again our families…Ludacris, shawty, what’s up! George Clooney, my favorite man, he showed me love when I first met him.

Frayser Boy: Memphis, Tenn, we bringin’ it home!

DJ Paul: We outta here!

Juicy J: Memphis Tennessee!

GOAT THREAD, tHREE 6 mAFIA DESERVED THAT SHIT. They pushed a hard line and now they ICONS. True story

• Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 16,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    classic moment in hip hop history, them boys always been underdogs, slick makes me sick to see people show love to yo gotti and og booty dirt, b4 legends like three 6 mafia
    T. SanfordMr.ForteCottonCitySlim
    edited February 2013
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I put a hit out on Frayser Boy. Nigga was screamin Bay area too much.

Frayser Boy & lIL wYTE - Bay Area

CLASSIC

T. SanfordCottonCitySlim
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford An Advocate Member Of Trill Family aka Legion Of Trill Posts: 15,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [
    classic moment in hip hop history, them boys always been underdogs, slick makes me sick to see people show love to yo gotti and og booty dirt, b4 legends like three 6 mafia

I never did like Yo Gotti. He would've been cool if he wasn't trying to gain fame from dissing Three 6 on some hating shss. I'm glad Paul & Juice ripped him to shreds on the Choices 2 soundtrack

Mr.Forte
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if you BLACK and you didnt feel some kinda way about them winning the Oscar you aint got no soul

Fixed
    Mr.ForteSWAMPGOD
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic This dick aint freeeee #scumbag The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 10,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @peezy_jenkins

Take that feelings you gave me and put it into ya goverment cheese mixtape series nigga
    Peezy_JenkinsDMTxTHCgnsMr.Forte
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 51,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Artist/Producer #Hustlin #VegasLights Posts: 16,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    @peezy_jenkins

Take that feelings you gave me and put it into ya goverment cheese mixtape series nigga

u mad?
    DMTxTHCTrollio Mr.Forte
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    [

I never did like Yo Gotti. He would've been cool if he wasn't trying to gain fame from dissing Three 6 on some hating shss. I'm glad Paul & Juice ripped him to shreds on the Choices 2 soundtrack

That nigga just wack and will hop on anything to get a lil buzz
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    [

The same thing goes for Kia Shine

Three 6 Mafia Diss Kia Shine TO HIS FACE!!!

T. Sanford