What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Pitbull To Drop A Lil Wayne Diss Record Today

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalancePosts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
Alex Rodriguez ‏@arodskee

Awww snap! Pitbull recorded a Lil Wayne diss that's being released today and @PepeBillete recorded the music video #DadeCountyPride

S/O to @infamous114
420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein
StillFaggyAFsapp08_2001CJilledoutjayvon32DarthRozayFyHunnitIceBergTaylorMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14Serious Juice MaynePK_TK_187vslykeValentinez A. KaiserAlready Home_17BlackAX410KINGECLV_Donsouth4lifeMr.ForteBarryHallsCashmoneyDuxpurpngoldStew#1hiphopjunki332DaysOfInfiniti

Replies

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,665 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Anyone that doubts this is not true...the video was filmed this weekend on 4870 NW 167 st.
    StillFaggyAFKINGECMr.Forte
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,665 Regulator
    lookdude wrote: »
    Pitbull used to spit, let's see of he still can
    Al
    And hopefully he's not rappin over no techno/pop beat

Lol I doubt it...probably taking it back to the way he was on his 1st album.
    sapp08_2001StoneColdMikeyCashmoneyDux
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DJ sam Sneak also dissed Wayne (he's MMG/Ross's dj btw), I'm on mobile so I can't make the thread...gunplay beat his case too lol

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• P. TownP. Town Posts: 27,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only followed Lil Wayne dissing the Miami Heat. Did it get deeper? He actually diss the city of Miami and it's people?
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    All this talk about y'all mamas being 30s and 40s kinda lowkey turning me on. I want to hit somebody mama off the IC real talk. I'm a fuck around and end up one of y'all niggas stepdad sitting around in a wife beater taking my frustrations with Jay Z out on y'all with a belt.
    OGClarenceBoddickerSuperManuelbuttuh_bConfidential Playa
  • YamoleySenseiYamoleySensei Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ this....
    I bet Pitbull gonna be dissing that little nigga over a disco beat.
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,873 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dam pitbull is about to laamba on waynse soul then put florrida the remx

Lmfao pitbull and flo rda ethering wayne lmfao oh god this shit is hilarious

Fuck that Ying yang twins and all 20 of those irrelevant east side boys gonna be on it. r
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    GhostdenithegawdSuperManuel
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh...I think Pitbull recorded this over the Harlem Shake beat. I don't even want to hear this if it's true lol.

I hate when people stupid shit like this, if you tryna diss somebody and make a point, why the Fuck would you put it over some ol bullshit beat,

but ima wait till I hear it before I judge
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • hiphop12345hiphop12345 Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miami is sensitive.
    StoneColdMikey
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemPosts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    I only followed Lil Wayne dissing the Miami Heat. Did it get deeper? He actually diss the city of Miami and it's people?

When you diss the heat the way wayne did yeah u basically try to shit on miami then he tried to get miami fans to turn on there own team. The heat bring revenue to city produce jobs and do charity work, plus there a championship team.when a city team is winning the whole city morale is higher why would they let wayne mess with that
    illedoutFlashHex
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dam pitbull is about to lamamba on waynse soul then put florida the remx

Lmfao pitbull and flo rda ethering wayne lmfao oh god this shit is hilarious

What did Flo rida say?
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,415 Regulator
    garycoleman-wtf.gif

well damn he was talkin that shit at the end tho