What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MMG DJ Sam Sneaker Disses Lil Wayne

StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
600_1361344320_85856f1508ff6fcd39ee56410df1d881.png

Lil Wayne has gotten under some peoples skin this past weekend for his wild rant on the Miami Heat and NBA. But one person who is really speaking up is MMG's DJ Sam Sneak who took to twitter Tuesday evening to let a few things off his chest.

Sam Sneak, who is a part of Rozay's Maybach Music Group, has openly called out Lil Wayne via twitter Tuesday evening for Weezy's diss towards Miami. Needless to say, Sam is from Dade County, Florida, which is just north of Miami. Lets just have Sam's tweets speak for themselves on the topic of matter (seen above).

*Update: It looks that DJ Sam Sneak has cooled down and has deleted the majority of these comments from his page.

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
full?d=1430459989

Replies

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaHaHa this rap shit is getting beyond ridiculous...........
    haute
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone trying to get the 15minutes right now..
    A GODDESS/ICON & THE GREATEST FEMALE ARTIST EVER: MARIAH CAREY
    tumblr_mkz8t79VkZ1rmjy4go8_400.gif

KOBE "BEAN" BRYANT
    tumblr_mohdwqEFUv1rz7szho1_500.gif

AMARI COOPER
    coopered.0.gif

Dress Like You Listen To Sinatra And Act Like You Listen To Pac
    rsz_12frank_zps16b2228d.jpg
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mcmenace
    Emcee Menace-The Stranger (Prod.By A.Joy) [Billy Joel Sample]
  • CirocObamaCirocObama Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

LMAO 4real. This is what happens when you have an enviroment full of dumb, drug abusing, fast life living, ego having lil baby niggas runnin around whining and bitching. Fucking bitch ass twitter niggas and bitches generation yo.

Niggas is really upset about that shit? HAS to be about something else. I refuse to believe it's about that Heat shit.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

LMAO 4real. This is what happens when you have an enviroment full of dumb, drug abusing, fast life living, ego having lil baby niggas runnin around whining and bitching. Fucking bitch ass twitter niggas and bitches generation yo.

Niggas is really upset about that shit? HAS to be about something else. I refuse to believe it's about that Heat shit.

yea gotta be some underlying beef
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 51,977 Regulator
    Me personally...I didn't take it personal. He directed his emotional rant at the Heat and thought it was some petty hoe shit but I didn't take it as a diss to the city.
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    StoneColdMikey
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Agree If his Argument was with 2 Players, he shouldn't be yelling Fuck Miami Heat. Especially If he's as Cool With Lebron as he says. I mean, Pusha T dissed Drake straight up Not Wayne but He felt the need to Jump In. Now he dissed a whole team So I have no problem with the City Getting involved. He did some Hoe shit
    tumblr_mizvm6qgBr1r416kro1_500.jpg
    tumblrmaevxpaggo1qhjxaa.gif
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Shit Is Bad For Business
  • Lab BabyLab Baby Parts Unknown via BrooklynPosts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrWise wrote: »
    I Agree If his Argument was with 2 Players, he shouldn't be yelling Fuck Miami Heat. Especially If he's as Cool With Lebron as he says. I mean, Pusha T dissed Drake straight up Not Wayne but He felt the need to Jump In. Now he dissed a whole team So I have no problem with the City Getting involved. He did some Hoe shit

Push been throwin shots at Wayne before Drake even had a career.
    (Nope)illedoutCashmoneyDuxidoitforhiphop10
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised the realest nigga in all of Florida ain't said nothing...

plies38.jpg

Lmaoo

lmao i think he's from Fort Myers....he was the only Florida rapper who did a song about Trayvon tho

LvbxPzB.gif

full?d=1430459989

illedout
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised the realest nigga in all of Florida ain't said nothing...

plies38.jpg

Lmaoo

Wasn't that nigga cryin in court?
    MrCrookedLettersouth4life
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit like that makes me feel like..most of these rappers prolly do want to make "conscious" or "socially aware" records but the label system and pressures from fans etc prevent from that

LvbxPzB.gif

full?d=1430459989

rooster_cogburnMrCrookedLetter
  • A1000MILESA1000MILES Posts: 13,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sam a hoe for deletin the shit...
    Peep my latest project...Practice Makes Profit 2...Free Stream/Download...

http://johnwade.bandcamp.com/
    Billy_PonchoLcnsdbyROYALTYMrCrookedLetter
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    plies be droppin some good records

bu the fake as fuck
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    them young money stans gon have to change their posts with (insert mmg artist) featuring (insert ymcmb) artist to YMCMBMMG
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    LcnsdbyROYALTYMichael_Malice
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Defintion of Real album stayed on repeat, even though he fake as shit
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    LcnsdbyROYALTYOGClarenceBoddickermr.october
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Defintion of Real album stayed on repeat, even though he fake as shit

Was that the one with I'm Da Man or Plenty Money? Both of them was my shyt... Even though that nigga fake as fuck