What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

STEVIE WONDER'S 'Ribbon In The Sky' . . .

rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

sighs . .
... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
StillFaggyAFDMTxTHCbuttuh_bunspoken_respectsouth4lifePeeny_WallyKingJamalVader_F_KennedyMeta_ConsciousNothingButTheTruthKINGEC

Replies

• Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 22,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even a top 20 stevie wonder song
    NothingButTheTruth1CK1Sbuttuh_bfocusSkyler WhiteCainMeta_ConsciousKINGEC
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,217 Regulator
    Not even a top 20 stevie wonder song
    you gon have to back that statement with list, sir.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    unspoken_respect
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL

I own all Stevie's 70's classics

I know there's songs of his better than this

Just appreciate homeboy . .
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

buttuh_b
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 13,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit I don't care.. This is in my top 5 favorite Stevie songs. If I ever get married I want this played at my wedding.
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    rip.dillasouth4lifeMeta_Conscious
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best RITS cover...

rip.dillasouth4life
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    The best RITS cover...

shut up faggot
    61JbxfhIQ%2BL._SS500_.jpg
    DarthRozay
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,217 Regulator
    aye..... that shit gay. bringing beef over videogames into a discussion about music....

thats some stalker shit.

cut that out.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    focusKNiGHTSCainDarthRozay
  • ex-soldierex-soldier Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭
    That list is ok, but personally "Ribbon in the Sky" is a better song than "Happy Birthday". I can't see how that song makes a Stevie top 20 and Ribbon in the Sky doesn't.
    I'm your idle, the highest title, número uno
    I'm not a Puerto Rican, but I'm speaking so that you know...
    buttuh_beastbay510
    My favorite Stevie album is Innervisions. I haven't heard all his albums though. He has a lot.

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used By Permission

• focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Will Smith need to leave them Stevie songs alone. I literally cannot listen to "I Wish" anymore at all because of "Wild Wild West".

...and trying to nail down the top 20 Stevie Wonder songs is an exercise in futility. Yall can have that.

rip.dilla
  • unspoken_respectunspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. Posts: 9,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO Tommy did it too.
    sig%202_zpstfsrwnqk.gif
    ???GOLDEN ARMS???

• jman252jman252 Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Best cover of Ribbon In The Sky in my opinion.youtube.com/watch?v=uiq8d9pfla4
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This song was played at my cousin's wedding, my whole family grew up on Stevie and we all said that we would have a Stevie song played at our weddings, I had My Cherie Amour played at my wedding because, that was the song me and my wife first danced to when we first met.

Stevie is a genius, he is in my Top 5 favorite artist list.

1. Michael Jackson
    2. Stevie Wonder
    3. Tupac Shakur
    4. James Brown
    5. Prince
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

rip.dillabuttuh_bPeeny_Wally
    ^ great Top 5 Artiste list right there . .

south4lifebuttuh_b
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    ^ great Top 5 Artiste list right there . .

Replace Pac with Marvin and that's about my list, maybe in a different order. Mike is always #1 though.

rip.dillasouth4life
    'My Cherie Amour' is just too deep. And short. Its not a song I like to listen too very often.

Y'all should check out the soul singer, Syreeta, Stevie's late ex-wife's debut album. He wrote, produced and arranged it.

'Black Maybe' is my favourite joint on there. Classic ish. That's where Common and KanYe flipped the sample for their song of the same title. ..

buttuh_bsouth4life
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,926 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    I remember some ass clown saying Pac was a better artist than Stevie in The Reason............smh.

This is my favorite song of his song was played at my wedding
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    DMTxTHCrip.dilla
  • DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    I remember some ass clown saying Pac was a better artist than Stevie in The Reason............smh.
    LOL, I think I remember that too..
    Cain1 wrote: »
    This is my favorite song of his song was played at my wedding
    That's whassup..
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love 'Ribbon In the Sky' but I prefer 'You and I'. Both beautiful though.

This is a top 20 Stevie IMO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgUiTNq0uYA

You and I was the song my cousin Rachel had played at her wedding too
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,926 Regulator

Intro killed this remake
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Meta_ConsciousNothingButTheTruthnc81
    My homeboy used to always play that Intro version.