What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

French Montana Speaks On Drake Copying His Style On “Start From The Bottom" and MMG Work Ethic

Replies

• iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,265 Regulator
    LOLCL wrote: »
    man fuck french montana
    What's with rappers thinking that they coined simple shit. I can speak slow too douchebag.
    She said people think drake's "started from the bottom" sounded like a french montana style record, not frenchie himself. In fact he all but denied that and just brushed it off just people working together to make good music basically.

On that note Ive been listening to French since 2008 (actually first heard him when he dissed Jim Jones in 2007). Good to see where he's at now.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    LOLCL
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Billy_PonchoBilly_Poncho Vox Populi Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These rappers dress goofy as hell now...
    ohhhlaSion
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    evidence that rappers can't make music for themselves anymore. No wonder why these songs all sound the same.
    Wild SelfMuhannadsapp08_2001
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 2,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect wrote: »
    These rappers dress goofy as hell now...

yeah man, where the fuck are the shiny suits, backwards jerseys, 5X tees, and red monkey jeans with the strings hangin out

niggas in Bmore used to wear shirts that said Free size them shits would go down to their ankles
    (Nope)lookdude
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didnt watch but French has a style? dats breakin news to me
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

mike06
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol yeah this is def one serious reach but respect to french his work ethic is def a good thing for hip hop even tho people tend to shy on the whole collaboration thing ............. #unity
    eternal soldier
  • FyHunnitFyHunnit I'm Mad Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    antarticp wrote: »
    lol yeah this is def one serious reach but respect to french his work ethic is def a good thing for hip hop even tho people tend to shy on the whole collaboration thing ............. #unity

bruh...
    MrCrookedLetterGhostdenithegawdgenocidecuttersapp08_2001
    edited February 2013

bruh...

divided we fall stop running from the truth ... division is programmed in folks brain these days ............. time for #realchange
    FyHunnitGhostdenithegawd
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoPosts: 2,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    What style?

french has a style but this aint it ... that slow flow playiing in the wind type ish imo was french style but he abandoned that ......

• internationalinternational Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    What style?

french has a style but this aint it ... that slow flow playiing in the wind type ish imo was french style but he abandoned that ......

yeah it is...that was inspired by Max tho i believe...

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,588 Regulator
    shit sound like them niggas need to blow they fucking noses...
    sniff do something nigga shit.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    sapp08_2001
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this nigga running out of relavent hip pop rappers to have on a single tho he used up drake and nikki and wayne and ross and 2 chainz unless he has jesus chris and biggie on his next single diddy gon make his album red cafe status
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    LOLCL wrote: »
    man fuck french montana
    What's with rappers thinking that they coined simple shit. I can speak slow too douchebag.
    She said people think drake's "started from the bottom" sounded like a french montana style record, not frenchie himself. In fact he all but denied that and just brushed it off just people working together to make good music basically.

On that note Ive been listening to French since 2008 (actually first heard him when he dissed Jim Jones in 2007). Good to see where he's at now.

You been listening to french since 2007, I feel sorry for your mother
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14FyHunnit(Nope)DarthRozay
  • Ear2DaStEar2DaSt STREET MILITARY till Infinity !!!! Posts: 10,470 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit sucks!
    Street Military members:

K.B. DA KIDNAPPA , LIL FLEA , ICEY HOTT , PHAROAH , KLONDIKE KAT , R.I.P. NUTT

Killa Klan members: BAM , SKI-BO , TOO , STACK PACK , 2-REAL , FAKKULTY
    What style?

yeah it is...that was inspired by Max tho i believe...

he should of keep running with it ... i actually liked these joints .... it was different but still dope ... but yeah since chopper down he been on some down south trap beat ish ............