What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ladies...... what is the kinkiest/nastiest/whorish thing you've ever done or been apart of ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Powder Room
now we know we all like to have fun and take it to that next level, what is the wildest thing you've done or been apart of that had u mindblown during and after it was over ?

fellas lets act like grown men who've had a lil coochie for once and let the ladies take the stage without judging them like lame cornballs.....
Chi Snow

Replies

• 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i already kno what kats is

lets see if these other hoes be truthful

kat aint the only one gettin trained on this mothafucka
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no chicks bout to come in this bitch and spill the beans. Not honestly anyway. Then again, when they do...you niggas clown they ass into oblivion. So why would they?
    KatGeminiRose
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIRE ERNIE GRUNSFELD
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »

It wasn't a train you dusty son of a bitch.

lol

But yeah, that's mine...wouldn't do it again, but I don't regret doing it that time.

I hope ya'll don't expect this thread to do numbers...maybe @MsScorp will come through.

I know she's got a story or two.

Max.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 66,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,863 Regulator

lol

But yeah, that's mine...wouldn't do it again, but I don't regret doing it that time.

I hope ya'll don't expect this thread to do numbers...maybe @MsScorp will come through.

Everyone wasnt around to hear that story Kat. Explain yourself......again
    VIBE
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grown men dont say coochie.. this aint 95 motherfucker..

full disclosure
    first time i actually read the OP

U stupid. fingerfuck the coochie...fingerfuck the coochie...it's still fresh nigga.
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    someone tell me the kat story
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

lol

ok, threesome

you happy now

you nasty mothafucka, i applaud you tho

b00kie wrote: »
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Meta_Conscious
  • blakfyahkingblakfyahking The IC's Resident Father Figure Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tabatha_ wrote: »
    This thread has the potential to go triple water cracker. Let's help it get there.

SMH @ me rushing into this thread after I saw that @tabatha_ was the last poster

I knew I got excited for nothing :(

/that's ok, she can still tell me about her wheelchair stunts in PMs :)
    tumblr_maj8y0LU9Y1qimbeto1_500.jpg
    Peeny_WallyMeta_Conscious1of1
  • buttuh_bbuttuh_b Posts: 12,902 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MzGrahamBitches How you doing beautiful?
    BUTTUH B - 2013 REASON DEBATES VI CHAMPION

Lakers, Eagles, Mets, Capitals, Buckeyes (CFB), Bruins, (CBB), War Rigondeaux, War Crawford!
    #VegasLight #SwagShow #PopeyesHive
    Kat
    Cause it's so much hoe-ier than fucking two dudes at different times in the same day..or even the next day.

Chicks take multiple dicks in a short period of time all the time.

Hoe shit happens sometimes.

When dudes start apologizing for their hoetivities, maybe I'll follow suit.
    buttuh_bStillFaggyAFblakfyahkingPeezy_JenkinsMeta_Consciousdwade206Meestermiamivice305StoneColdMikeyR.D.KNiGHTSdamnkpOmegaConflictenglishdudeTHIRDSUPREME
    Cause it's so much hoe-ier than fucking two dudes at different times in the same day..or even the next day.

Lmao, both of the shit is hoe shit regardless.

A wise man once said "A key that opens many locks is a good key...A lock that is opened by many keys is a bad lock"

stfu with that weak line you learned on the IC.

lol @ 'a wise man'

Meanwhile I never said it wasn't hoe shit..I said sometimes hoe shit happens.
    StillFaggyAFdwade206
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao, both of the shit is hoe shit regardless.

A wise man once said "A key that opens many locks is a good key...A lock that is opened by many keys is a bad lock"

stfu with that weak line you learned on the IC.

lol @ 'a wise man'

Meanwhile I never said it wasn't hoe shit..I said sometimes hoe shit happens.

I forgot the IC is the place where everyone in the world hears things. Shaddup.

And if hoe shit happens, why do people who engage in hoe activities get up in arms when the are treated like hoes?
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    KatPeezy_Jenkinsmiamivice305THIRDSUPREME
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,863 Regulator