What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

MBDTF vs Graduation.. which album is better?..

DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in The Reason
MBDTF: released November 22nd 2010..

My_Beautiful_Dark_Twisted_Fantasy.jpg

Power..

Runaway..

Monster..

All of the Lights..

Graduation: released September 11th 2007..

Graduation_%28album%29.jpg

Can't Tell Me Nothing..

Stronger..

Good Life..

Flashing Lights..

Homecoming..

Graduation was released six years after 9/11, and he went head to head with 50 Cent (who released Curtis on the same day as Graduation).. whereas MBTDF was released after the very experimental 808s and Heartbreaks, and contained a few songs that was released as part of Kanye's GOOD Fridays series (So Appalled, Monster and Devil in a New Dress)..

50+Cent++Kanye+West+kanye_west.jpg

So I ask.. which album do ya'll feel is better?..

MBDTF vs Graduation.. which album is better?.. 94 votes

MBDTF.
61%
buttuh_beternal soldierdavidbrooksdontdiedontkillanyonfarrellS2Jreal_hh_repinfamous114internationalsoul rattlerrip.dillaDetroitPlayaanex ginDarthRozayLcnsdbyROYALTYStewvageneral08CJunspoken_respectKnives Amilli 58 votes
Graduation.
38%
dalyricalbanditSion5th LetterRichPorterOfTheICachewon87nillerthekidP. Townqawshunhnic1978HustleThaDonqtipp73gman82af.r.i.c.a.PILL_COSBYmdotAP12KINGECD.D.S.drsnapppleYoung Gunner 36 votes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=­̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­▬

tumblr_mzk7q0WwVA1s8ohmto1_500.gif

Replies