I want my gurl to let me...

chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye VhueEast Nashville, TNPosts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
... fuck other bytches. This monogamy shyt is is for tha birds straight up. Last night she went thru my fuckin phone again (inb4 tha ethers) and found some shyt. I told her before monogamy is evil, but her being a female, she ain't hearing shyt beyond what she says. Bytch was trippin until i gave her tha dick, now she quiet n shyt. Someone help me understand these hoes!

Also inb4 tha homie/coon/traitor ajackson and tha women of tha IC (specifically Kat) hit me with negs
SleepwalkingInJapanRecaptimus_Prime360Meta_ConsciousJokerKingKaihauteCashmoneyDuxblakfyahkingRasta.StoneColdMikeyqawshunAlready Home_171CK1SbignormohhhlaKINGECTheRicanKinglord_infamoussoul rattleredwardnigmaAfrica UnitedDWODirty SanchezDNB1Lady_ZeeWild SelfJ. WillLurker6CP203Ajackson17AP12galaxy_1221Picodallas' 4 evaCopperMuhannadbull6599tha bauseinternationalNoCanadiansEH?unspoken_respectpurpngold

Replies

• DMTxTHCDMTxTHC Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 the move..
    chiyosuke
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooo You bad you got caught Bro?
    chiyosuke
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • chiyosukechiyosuke Nerd's Eye Vhue East Nashville, TNPosts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top Cat wrote: »
    She fucking your homeboys anyway

Lol nosign my nigga... I know for sure she's faithful. Tha issue is she got a few years on and me being tha young nigga i am still wanna get around. Word to Pac
    Rhyme_Religion
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    This sounds like some young love problems

Ok, so if she going through your phone, why aren't you checking her?

And if she doing that and you want to fuck other bitches, why you still with her?

If you fuck other bitches, are you man enough to handle when ya girl is fucking other niggas?

You told this broad that you want to fuck other bitches and you thinking she not fucking nobody else because you basically said 'bitch, I might be leaving you soon for another bitch'

Nigga...

laugh-o.gif

Chem, as funny as it sounds, i swear it's true my dude. And i def checked her ass for goin thru my shyt. And nigga i said it in tha intro post: fuck monogamy... That's just where my mindframe is at present.
    gns
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Claudis Thompson Comin down that turnin' lanePosts: 3,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Smh you should have put that in the contract before you signed that deal to play on her team bruh. You can't handle her going thru your phone then ask her to kick rocks. Smh you can't say you don't care if she go thru ya phone either cause you wouldn't be posting about it
    iron man1unspoken_respect
  • 1of11of1 Posts: 37,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_lytyrt56Me1qefm89o1_r1_500.gif

So

Who is this?
    Rhyme_Religionilledout
    Smh you should have put that in the contract before you signed that deal to play on her team bruh. You can't handle her going thru your phone then ask her to kick rocks. Smh you can't say you don't care if she go thru ya phone either cause you wouldn't be posting about it

shyiiiiiit... This aint that incriminating. So i aint fucked up with posting it... Oh and i dont give a fuck to be honest nigga. she's on my team
  • KatKat You just do you..Imma do me :* Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monogamy is definitely tough, but if she can refrain then you should be able to do the same.

why not just be single?
    Rhyme_Religion
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 25,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    tumblr_lytyrt56Me1qefm89o1_r1_500.gif

So

Who is this?

Have no clue that ass is too big I'm having a hard time iding the female
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    chiyosuke wrote: »

And if she doing that and you want to fuck other bitches, why you still with her?

If you fuck other bitches, are you man enough to handle when ya girl is fucking other niggas?

You told this broad that you want to fuck other bitches and you thinking she not fucking nobody else because you basically said 'bitch, I might be leaving you soon for another bitch'

Nigga...

laugh-o.gif

Chem, as funny as it sounds, i swear it's true my dude. And i def checked her ass for goin thru my shyt. And nigga i said it in tha intro post: fuck monogamy... That's just where my mindframe is at present.

I'm sayin tho...if she isn't that type of broad (let you fuck other bitches while being with her), why fuck with her? I know only a few bitches that is down with that scenario...and they're mostly strippers...

Shit, you might as well get your freedom...freedom to fuck and place your phone anywhere in the house without worry

Exactly.

Why tie yourself down to a relationship? Seek women who will accept your inability to commit and stay faithful, they're out there and they will respect your honesty if you put it out there from the jump.

aka_OGJudah BackRhyme_Religion
    Monogamy is definitely tough, but if she can refrain then you should be able to do the same.

why not just be single?

oh shyt there goes tha Amazonian! When u gonna hit a nigga with tha Snu-snu? Lol
    Rhyme_Religion
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

Exactly.

Why tie yourself down to a relationship? Seek women who will accept your inability to commit and stay faithful, they're out there and they will respect your honesty if you put it out there from the jump.

Hell say it the right way and you'll have those bitches running a competition on each other.
    [Deleted User]miamivice305amenhotepiv
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched You're favorite melanin enriched gentleman Posts: 20,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ass looks like kristina rose from that angle.
    CashmoneyDux1of1_Menace_
  • GeminiRoseGeminiRose Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    You should let her fuck other dudes...........heehee
    Rasta.Meesteramenhotepiv
  • Dr.ChemixDr.Chemix Posts: 11,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chiyosuke wrote: »

Nigga...

laugh-o.gif

I'm sayin tho...if she isn't that type of broad (let you fuck other bitches while being with her), why fuck with her? I know only a few bitches that is down with that scenario...and they're mostly strippers...

Shit, you might as well get your freedom...freedom to fuck and place your phone anywhere in the house without worry

Exactly.

The irony? She would be the girl that T/S don't want. The chick who don't put any emotions into it and fucks who she wanna fuck without second thought.

Thats when a nigga flip the script and want to be in a serious relationship, cause hos ain't shit

LOL

gem$toneBeleeDatPleighboy