WOMEN OF IC: NAME THE WORST SIMPS TO EVER GRACE THIS WEBSITE

thatboydizzthatboydizz #CreepSetPosts: 1,066 ✭✭✭✭✭
Some of the shit I'm reading is just ridiculous. I know yall females be feeling sorry for some of these niggas. It's time to tell them how you really feel..

THIS IS HOW NOT TO GET PUSSY..NUDES..BACKSHOTS IN 2013

Chicity wrote: »
I'll pop that pussy like a cork and fuck you till you wine
I'LL FLOSS WITH YO PUBIC HAIR
joseph sun wrote: »
I would buy your farts on itunes
I would drag my nuts through miles of shredded glass to hear you whisper through a walkie talkie
If you were a tear in my eye id never cry in fear of losing you

"I gave a hoe on Instagram my SS number."

"If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have five cents."

"i would love to find this bitch under the mistletoe, she getting fucked"

"Can I play fruit ninja with your nipples?"

"when I was in the 7th grade my first real girlfriend her name was Kerry,I went too the barbershop and had them cut a K into the back of my head(taper) and I was holding her hand in the hallways buying her supplies and extra chocolate milk at lunch being a real simp.

Plus we was rocking each other's chains not a bad thing but hers had a K pendant on it and I actually wore that shit for about 2 weeks."

VIBEDWOTheIraqAP12StewLady_ZeeOya_HusbandTonyDubbzThirdEyeFiveCainpurpngoldblakfyahkingKaiValentinez A. Kaisera.manngnsNoirPeeny_WallyBlack_SamsonElzo69RenaissanceMrCrookedLetterDirty SanchezlookdudeMikeydaGawdVulcanRavenBlackAX410Sionmiamivice305ptnutzDRO_BANKSCashmoneyDuxROZAYTABERNACLEMillzOGthemadlionsfanDarcSkiesBaybeyWild SelfpeterpiffinHyenaKillanex ginunspoken_respecttha_bride22Cigarello SlimRhyme_Religioninfamous114

Replies

This discussion has been closed.