How Do You Know When A Chick Is Lying?

The Prime MinisterThe Prime Minister Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
I notice some of these chicks are very talented at spinning bullshit. So I'm posing this general question to the IC.

What are some of the more subtle tells that give a chick's lies away?

Replies

• NIKE...NIKE... Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    If she has you thinking she can't live without you
    Meestergalaxy_1221
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 40,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eyes, body language and voice changes.
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when she opens her mouth and is breathing while she is opening her mouth

be aware
    VulcanRavengns
  • KaiKai evil nerd bitch from hell Posts: 21,446 Regulator
    when she opens her mouth and is breathing while she is opening her mouth

be aware

like when she told you she was a woman, that was a lie

and as for the thread the same way you can tell anyone is lying, they're acting weird
    Young Stef
  • BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭✭✭
    or her eyes start lookin at everything but yours

her nipples get tender

her lips start to get dry, that is a result of her vagina becoming sand paper status, for most women are not wet when lying

her breathing starts to bother you

u start figuring out ways to kill her and hide the body

her makeup starts to run

bitch all of a sudden has amnesia when you are getting close to the truth

Clueless Girl: I dont even know what happened last nite

Irritated Nigga: Bitch I was wit you, you didnt even drink, now who was txting u

Clueless Girl: Just becuz i didnt drink doesnt mean my memory starts getting better

Irriated Nigga: U just admitted u didnt drink last night

Clueless Girl: Huh?

Hope this helps
    texas409Already Home_17lookdude
  • texasdaking88texasdaking88 Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When she get all sweet when she know u start to clue in to shit.. u can just feel the fuckery being thrown ur way..especially when the last time y'all talked she wasn't actin that way
    aka_OG
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies JUST POSTING THROUGH THE PROPER CHANNELS Posts: 12,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    I heard something about to eyes moving to the left when they lie........................

Me too. Something about if the eyes move to the right the person is accessing the "memory" part of their brain.

If they move to the left they're accessing the "creativity" part of the brain. Because lies are created & truths are remembered (of course).

No clue if it's really true.
    gnsAlready Home_17
  • kzzlkzzl Posts: 5,812 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    She's always the victim. It's always somebody else's fault. She uses the ancient art of female kung-fu and deflects all incoming verbal exchanges into what you ain't done right. That stuff you ain't done right, ain't even shit you're suppose to do. That shit you ain't done right, that you ain't suppose to do, SHE was suppose to do it.

Acting out of character. Peep that body language. She suddenly gets out of characteristicly(not sure if that's a word) nice. Suddenly gets out of characteristicly mean. She wears make up. She wears high heels. That booty ain't giggling when it should be. Them tits are too damn firm. She wears weaves, wigs, lace fronts, and anything on her head that used to walk on 4 legs. Them eyebrows look like they were drawn with a marker... cause they was, nigga. Changes her cellphone number more than twice a year. She always has a "brother" or "cousin" her parents don't know bout. That money you gave her to buy some shit, you look around the house, you don't see the shit she was suppose to buy. Your conversation starts off with you asking who, when, and where?

And when that voice in your head tells you she is...

...I'm just saying.
    Meester
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n From down souf but I represent tha nawf I'm stuck in a time capsule where rap was actually factualPosts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she don't look at ya while y'all talking. That hoe lying.
    Meestertexas409KaiAlready Home_17
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n From down souf but I represent tha nawf I'm stuck in a time capsule where rap was actually factualPosts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she say that nigga gay, that hoe lying
    CONFLICT
  • L.O.S.T.L.O.S.T. Posts: 903 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude OutskirtsPosts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    I heard something about to eyes moving to the left when they lie........................

Me too. Something about if the eyes move to the right the person is accessing the "memory" part of their brain.

If they move to the left they're accessing the "creativity" part of the brain. Because lies are created & truths are remembered (of course).

No clue if it's really true.

But then it supposedly changes depending if they're left handed or right handed.

There is definitely something about the eyes tho. Idk any other way to explain it other than there is a 'shadow' behind our pupil. It 'flutters or darts or moves idk' "behind" people's eyes. I know you've all seen it, and you know it's a hard thing to put you finger on because it's so allusive, but it gives you that instant feeling "ok this person is lying their ass off" and you could see it for a second in their eyes.... that while their mouth said one thing their eyes said another.
  • Snake GriffinSnake Griffin Posts: 235 ✭✭✭✭
    she says well.....uhhhh....what had happened was
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 10,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you end up with the herp around your mouth
  • MeesterMeester jy klink stom bitch country.Posts: 10,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She plays the victim and acts mightier than thou. It's funny really.
    The Prime Minister
    If she randomly changes up a routine she had with you that hoe lying. Bruh either way it goes all women lie
  • vitoriavitoria Posts: 361 ✭✭✭✭
    Real talk when someone is lying they usually look down and turn away briefly
  • Max.Max. Posts: 21,042 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because im a lie about shit so i know when a bitch is bull shittn
  • twatgettatwatgetta Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask the right questions
  • RahlowRahlow Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    like that old sayin goes...

How do you know when a white person is lying? (they lips are moving)
  • Knock_TwiceKnock_Twice Aint never had nothing in my whole life, grew up on eggs and rice Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    When she says a nga first name "Jay I aint lying bout that"

When she suggest me to ask or seek other sources to back her statement (you can text or call ^insert friend name^ ) I know them hoes will lie for her anyway...cuz I do the same wit my ngas..lol...I know..I aint shit

When she tries to change to another subject or she ask a dumb ass question that she already knows the answer too..when I call her out on something...nga be like " so you go blah blah and blah just like that" "Jay I wasnt, I aint lying" "Did the trash man run today" Lol..bish you know the trash man come every such and such day fuck you askin me some silly shit like that for..

oh but regular chicks...I tend to just run into...I tend to pick-up on they lying when a lil laugh follows their statement after you look them in eye with a "c'mon really nga expression" I don't care me..or I'd usually be like "stop lying, you know you wouldn't tell yo grandmother no nonsense/lie like that why you lying to me" lol..I'on care.....but like a poster stated just ask the right questions...
    Already Home_17Meester
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,385
    Eye contact or lack there of (Looking right=remembering, looking left=fabricating)

Body language

Inconsistencies

Change of vibe/how they treat you, the things they do or stop doing

Micro expressions which are too fast for the human brain to comprehend in the moment though we subconsciously pick up on it and often times it later registers.
    vitoriaYoung StefAlready Home_17